Encompass Health Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 2,497 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Encompass Health (NYSE: EHC) is the largest owner and operator of rehabilitation hospitals in the United States. With a national footprint that includes 150 hopitals in 35 states and Puerto Rico, the Company provides high-quality, compassionate rehabilitative care for patients recovering from a major injury or illness, using advanced technology and innovative treatments to maximize recovery. Encompass Health is ranked as one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For and Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare.
You're seeing Encompass Health jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 10.6K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Community & Social Service
Employees at Encompass Health have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
Management was pretty supportive but there was no upward mobility. Workplace culture could be toxic between departments. Job became very routine and eventually unfulfilling.
I loved my job here. Everyone works well together and the benefits are great. Flexible schedule and the call wasn’t bad. Highly recommend working here.
Working for this company is a pleasure, The pros outweigh the cons and the life balance and support in this community of healthcare is award worthy…
It was a great place to work and then new management came in and changed the morale to be about numbers instead of patients and employees. New Leaders do not understand employees role and functions
I love my patients, but not the best work environment. Management has been known to speak badly about their clinical staff. Not a lot of trust in colleagues. No communication between office staff and field staff.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 331 questions about working at Encompass Health. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Encompass Health employees.
Insights from 1.1K Indeed users who have interviewed with Encompass Health within the last 5 years.
What do you do if there is ever a fire and you are working 3rd shift 90 pt 3 cnà and 2 ñurses?
The most challenging type of patient, most memorable. How long have you done home health( I am pretty sure they had my resume in the folder they had with them, that they never opened or looked at during the interview). I called back over 3 weeks later and asked if they has made a decision on who they had selected ( or if they had) they said they were still conducting interviews. I found this interesting, I have over 15 years of home care experience and do not need to be trained in the EMR they use, as I have used it for several agencies in the past. I may have been "out of their budget" on pay, based on my clinical experience. ???
How are you doing to day?what can I do for you? What are your strong and weak points.how long you been doing work applied for
Encompass Health Corporation (EHC) Q3 2022 Earnings Call Transcript(opens in a new window)Seeking Alpha
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Encompass Health?Published on May 24, 2021
- Encompass Health