Encompass Health Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 2,252 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOMark Tarr69%approve of Mark Tarr's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
You're seeing Encompass Health jobs close to Ashburn, VA.
Salary estimated from 10.7K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Community & Social Service
Employees at Encompass Health have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 317 questions about working at Encompass Health. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Encompass Health employees.
Insights from 804 Indeed users who have interviewed with Encompass Health within the last 5 years.
The most challenging type of patient, most memorable. How long have you done home health( I am pretty sure they had my resume in the folder they had with them, that they never opened or looked at during the interview). I called back over 3 weeks later and asked if they has made a decision on who they had selected ( or if they had) they said they were still conducting interviews. I found this interesting, I have over 15 years of home care experience and do not need to be trained in the EMR they use, as I have used it for several agencies in the past. I may have been "out of their budget" on pay, based on my clinical experience. ???
How are you doing to day?what can I do for you? What are your strong and weak points.how long you been doing work applied for
Sales related including territory organization, strategy, sales goals and past achievements
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Encompass Health?Published on May 24, 2021
- Encompass Health