Encore Capital Group Employee Review

View all Encore Capital Group reviews

Great professional place to work
Consumer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 14, 2013
A typical day consisted of me sitting at a desk that had two computer monitors. On one screen was the GUI computer system we used to process accounts and on the other monitor was a written consumer correspondence. My duties were to analyze the correspondence and update and process the account. I learned very much about the processes and regulations involved with credit reporting agencies and balancing and managing FICO scores. I am much more informed about the similarities and differences among laws throughout various US states pertaining to these issues. The management and all co-workers at this assignment were great. This group of people are basically a family. The hardest part of the job was remembering the key similarities and differences among the US states when it comes to regulations related to consumer response. The most enjoyable part of the job was the relationships I established with the staff during my experience. I made many new friends who I still speak with now that the temporary assignment is complete. I really enjoyed the my hours of employment, which were Monday- Friday 7:00am-3:30pm.
Pros
free lunches often, holiday parties, nice people.
Cons
alot of employees present in a small work space was often distracting

Other Encore Capital Group Employee Reviews

Not to be trusted
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 18, 2018
Pockets of good people but lots of backstabbing. Senior managers seem to have good intentions but middle managers and director play to favorites. If you're in the click, lucky you, you'll be highly rewarded. If you're not you'll do all the work while others get the recognition and rewards. Oh and don't expect human resources to help. They are there to sweep things under the carpet quietly.
Pros
Nice location
Cons
Fake people
High stress and fast paced
Internal Legal Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Warren, MIMay 27, 2018
If you like fast paced environments and you don't mind being stressed every month to meet goals than this is a great place to work. The environment is very nice.
Pros
Good co-workers
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Encore Capital Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

2.8Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

3.6Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Encore Capital Group Reviews by Location