Use fully licensed and degreed therapists for tpms NOT ptas or cotas or techs. Put some money into managing your therapy programs at the patient care level. It's disrespectful and insulting for therapists with master's and PhD degrees to be subject to supervision by people who have associate degrees.
Change the management culture to one that encourages staff growth and development and understanding that people are not always perfect.
Give out raises,incentives,miliage reimbursement
This company sucks!!! THANK GOD I'm outa there. Worst job I ever had in my career. DISHONEST EMPLOYER. EXPLOITIVE OF EMPLOYEES. RUN!!!!!!
PTAs have NO BUSINESS being program managers (they are merely clerks, divvying out assignments, to pay them cheaply with a title).
Encore should be investigated by the Board of every State they are in, and by Medicare.
Fire everyone in corporate and management!!!!!
Give pay raises!!! No incentive for growth or investing into specialty areas of therapy as a COTA. Never thought the therapy field would end up being a dead-end job. Regretting accruing all those student loans...
Fire the upper level mgmt who are exploitive of their enployees.
Seriously consider suggestions from frontline employees. Focus on providing quality by hiring qualified experienced therapists, not therapists with bad reputations
Clean up your act. Listen to your frontline employees, not your area managers who have no idea what is going on.
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Encore Rehabilitation Services?15 people answered
- If you were to leave Encore Rehabilitation Services, what would be the reason?10 people answered
- What benefits does Encore Rehabilitation Services offer?10 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Encore Rehabilitation Services?8 people answered
- How are the working hours at Encore Rehabilitation Services?8 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Encore Rehabilitation Services about how to improve it?7 people answered
- How often do raises occur at Encore Rehabilitation Services?6 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Encore Rehabilitation Services?5 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Encore Rehabilitation Services?4 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work each day at Encore Rehabilitation Services?4 people answered