End Zone Athletics Employee Reviews

Great Managers that Truly Care
Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXOctober 12, 2018
I absolutely love working here. This company is under NEW management and I love it! I have been a happy employee for 10 years. My management team is awesome. The managers really care about how well we perform and takes the time to help us with our work. Every morning we are greeted with a smile and a great meeting to get our day started. The new managers encourage and motivate us daily to keep great positive energy throughout the day. The most enjoyable part of this job is the fact that we have an uncapped bonus structure and getting to leave work early with the entire day paid. We have daily games and cash spiffs. I won diamond earrings, paid airline tickets, Louis Vuitton purse and wallet a shopping spree to the Galleria Mall and so much more. Every day I leave out with more than $50 in cash spiff money. I have taken home checks that all been over $1400 a week consistently.
Pros
Getting off work early and being paid for the entire 8 hour work day.
Cons
Lunch is only 30 minutes.
Hours are good, pay is good , NEW management is even better.
Account Manager Specialist (Current Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXJuly 2, 2018
Hours are good, pay is good , NEW management is even better.
The program is set up to help everyone make money and achieve
personal and company goals .
Pros
Get paid for 40 hours, usually only work 30 due to hitting daily goals.
Cons
Only a 30 Minute Lunch
Fun place to work!
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXFebruary 22, 2018
I started with no experience but they have paid training....now I'm making money! We get off early almost everyday paid. It is a fun atmosphere and they work with you if you need to leave early. I have told friends about end zone and some have even started working here!
Pros
Good hours....good pay if your willing to work!
Cons
No insurance
Repetitive work
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXFebruary 4, 2018
The work here is pretty similar all day everyday. Most of the time I go in work make ad placements that will go on any number of school related spirit items and that is about it. No real room for growth and the pay is low.
Pros
They are pretty relaxed to taking time off (unpaid) and are lenient about attendance.
Cons
No benefits, no insurance, no advancedment, repetetive work, low pay.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXJanuary 14, 2018
This place is not worth your sanity. Lots of drama and unprofessionalism by staff and management. Office is bit clean, floors are disgusting, and there are nats everywhere.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Negative atmosphere
to much gossip
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXJanuary 9, 2018
The manager would put a dollar amount on the board and that's what we had to get before we went home. I just didn't like telling people lies to get them to buy an AD space on a t-shirt.
Fun, but there was a daily amount of stress
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXJuly 26, 2017
Most days started up beat with alot of team effort to keep spirits up in the work place. I learned cold call sales are hard and you must just keep on track with your task at hand. Do many Chiefs and not enough Indians. Most of the time it was ok. The hardest part the job was trying to meet your daily or weekly quotas. When landing your Sales quotas and getting over the commission line there is where your rewards would pay off.
Pros
The prizes that came with your sales and of course your bonus
Cons
To much gossip and fake people .
Great agency for my career needs!
Customer Service Representative/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 6, 2015
I knew that Houston is one of the leading job searching cities within the US. But somehow I came to realized how competitive it is in the medical industry and getting a good job is not as easy as I thought it would be. Thanks to Pulse Staffing, they have helped, guided, coached me through the entire employment process and nurtured me through how to deal with the current economy and the workforce with their friendly customer service. My experience here has been wonderful and feels like home. I have been recommended all my friends and family members to go to Pulse Staffing and everyone has a great experience so far. Thank you so much and I am grateful for your service!
Floor manager
Sales / Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Grand Praire TexasJanuary 7, 2015
Working with High Schools to have fundraisers for sporting events.
Best company, fun and for a good cause.
Pros
this is for the kids in High School
great people
Printer (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXDecember 8, 2014
running press printing machine.. make sure everything was completed at the end of the day. completed inventory and recorded numbers in log. in charge of labeling and shipping. enjoyed my co workers.. the hardest part of the job was no heating or air conditioning in warehouse. the most enjoyable day was with co workers.
Fun place to work
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXApril 19, 2013
Making money and having fun is what End Zone is about. Boiler Room type workplace.
Exciting environment
Sales (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TxJanuary 7, 2013
The sales position at End Zone Athletics included outbound calling to different companies to sell advertisement space. Although the environment was fun and fast paced, the employees do not receive any benefits, work at an hourly rate of nine dollars per hour, and have extreme goals set for them to try and pull the business out of the negative. Overall I did not enjoy my experience there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at End Zone Athletics. Our community is ready to answer.

End Zone Athletics Reviews by Location