End Zone Athletics

End Zone Athletics Employee Reviews

Endzone Athletics started with good intentions, however have had many factors that have hindered their ability to remain stable and productive. Their core values are money motivated rather than remaining established and honest. This company encourages lying to generate revenue, rather than providing a product with believing in and selling.
Pros
No background checks, anyone is welcomed as long as they are willing to scam for money
Cons
Management and employees drink on the clock, aggressive and misleading marketing techniques, management steals deals from you preventing you from making more money, drugs exchanged in the building, toxic work atmosphere (cussing, yelling, disrespect)
basically you show up for shifts and make shirts all day if you work in the warehouse and do that for about hours straight then do it again and again every day with little to no advamcement but i mean hey if youre looking for a job that is brainless sure
Pros
one time i got a gift bag with some pencils in it
Cons
short breaks, poor pay
It is a good company to work for you get out early and still get paid if you reached your quota for the day/week. I enjoyed the experience it allowed me growth and comunicate with costumers no pressure but I knew what I had to do . The down part about it was the hand dialing all day long
It's a good company to work for if you are good at sales. To me there are some people who shouldn't be working there there not professional at all and rude to customers and employees.
End Zone is a very laid back and relaxed company to work for as long as you work hard you have a future, management really tries to place you in the area you will excel. I feel like my manager always has my back and actually cares.
Pros
Fast Paced, Relaxed and Fun!
Cons
Cubicles are kind of lame
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
The company is okay as far as workload, you get two 10 min. breaks and a 45 min. lunch, and if you're in sales you get to go home and you get lots of sales bonuses. Though working in the other departments is vastly different, the company as a whole has lacking benefits (basically nonexistent), the design programs are outdated and difficult to use, the computers crash constantly slowing down work and losing progress, they promise a raise after 3 months in the interview but it never comes, and if you do well and finish your work early you're punished more than praised. The HR lady is a tiny judgemental old hellion who bullies employees and doubles as the graphics/artwork supervisor when she's too ignorant about graphic design to hold the position, and claims to be the office manager. But, since the REAL office manager is her friend no one feels comfortable enough to complain to him; so nothing good is coming from that situation. Leaving this company was honestly more a relief than a burden, they are a penny wise and a pound foolish and the negativity that
Pros
Paycheck
Cons
Workplace Bulling, Benefits, Slow Computers, Garbage Programs
Thanks for the update and for me to get a chance to look at the hoyet to give you a heads-up that I have a good day at work and I will be careful and I love the way it
Cons
This company is not out to improve other by offering the opportunity to grow with the company, you are giving horrible school area to call when other call only the rural areas.
Pros
nothing free
Cons
30 min lunch
I really liked working at End Zone. I learned a lot about selling while I was there. The hardest part of the job was getting used to making cold calls. The most enjoyable part of the job was the atmosphere. Upper management is very positive and motivating. The do a lot to motivate you to sell. They take high sellers on outings such as Dallas Cowboys games or Spa days and give away prizes for doing a good job. I would still be working there if I had not relocated.
Pros
Continuous incentives (contests, give aways, etc), workplace culture, upper management, challenging work
Cons
No Health Benefits
I absolutely love working here. This company is under NEW management and I love it! I have been a happy employee for 10 years. My management team is awesome. The managers really care about how well we perform and takes the time to help us with our work. Every morning we are greeted with a smile and a great meeting to get our day started. The new managers encourage and motivate us daily to keep great positive energy throughout the day. The most enjoyable part of this job is the fact that we have an uncapped bonus structure and getting to leave work early with the entire day paid. We have daily games and cash spiffs. I won diamond earrings, paid airline tickets, Louis Vuitton purse and wallet a shopping spree to the Galleria Mall and so much more. Every day I leave out with more than $50 in cash spiff money. I have taken home checks that all been over $1400 a week consistently.
Pros
Getting off work early and being paid for the entire 8 hour work day.
Cons
Lunch is only 30 minutes.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at End Zone Athletics?
If you have sales experience, and are good at selling the advertisements this place if for you. Also if you're able to ignore what seems like a bunch of high school drama, and extreme nosiness this place is for you. However, be warned that most of the people there have been there for years, so they look out for each other.
Pros
Music, Fun Lunches, Leave Early, Some cool people
Cons
Things could be handled a lot more professionally.
Hours are good, pay is good , NEW management is even better. The program is set up to help everyone make money and achieve personal and company goals .
Pros
Get paid for 40 hours, usually only work 30 due to hitting daily goals.
Cons
Only a 30 Minute Lunch
I started with no experience but they have paid training....now I'm making money! We get off early almost everyday paid. It is a fun atmosphere and they work with you if you need to leave early. I have told friends about end zone and some have even started working here!
Pros
Good hours....good pay if your willing to work!
Cons
No insurance
The work here is pretty similar all day everyday. Most of the time I go in work make ad placements that will go on any number of school related spirit items and that is about it. No real room for growth and the pay is low.
Pros
They are pretty relaxed to taking time off (unpaid) and are lenient about attendance.
Cons
No benefits, no insurance, no advancedment, repetetive work, low pay.
This place is not worth your sanity. Lots of drama and unprofessionalism by staff and management. Office is bit clean, floors are disgusting, and there are nats everywhere.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Negative atmosphere
The manager would put a dollar amount on the board and that's what we had to get before we went home. I just didn't like telling people lies to get them to buy an AD space on a t-shirt.
Most days started up beat with alot of team effort to keep spirits up in the work place. I learned cold call sales are hard and you must just keep on track with your task at hand. Do many Chiefs and not enough Indians. Most of the time it was ok. The hardest part the job was trying to meet your daily or weekly quotas. When landing your Sales quotas and getting over the commission line there is where your rewards would pay off.
Pros
The prizes that came with your sales and of course your bonus
Cons
To much gossip and fake people .
I knew that Houston is one of the leading job searching cities within the US. But somehow I came to realized how competitive it is in the medical industry and getting a good job is not as easy as I thought it would be. Thanks to Pulse Staffing, they have helped, guided, coached me through the entire employment process and nurtured me through how to deal with the current economy and the workforce with their friendly customer service. My experience here has been wonderful and feels like home. I have been recommended all my friends and family members to go to Pulse Staffing and everyone has a great experience so far. Thank you so much and I am grateful for your service!
Working with High Schools to have fundraisers for sporting events. Best company, fun and for a good cause.
Pros
this is for the kids in High School
Cons
running press printing machine.. make sure everything was completed at the end of the day. completed inventory and recorded numbers in log. in charge of labeling and shipping. enjoyed my co workers.. the hardest part of the job was no heating or air conditioning in warehouse. the most enjoyable day was with co workers.
Making money and having fun is what End Zone is about. Boiler Room type workplace.
  1. Employee Reviews