Endeavor Employee Reviews

4.4
Ratings breakdown
Bad manager.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Sierra Vista, AZAugust 8, 2018
Horrible. Tried to relocate four times while the manager moved everyone else back and forth o have two babies and I need a stable job and they cut my hours bad every week. Never called off either. I don't know what their problem is with hours and employment.
Pros
Nothing.
Cons
Everything.
Rollercoaster
Field Engineer promoted to Lead Field Engineer (Current Employee) –  Minnneapolis, MNApril 27, 2015
Typical of contracting in telecom, field tech work. Here today. gone tomorrow risks abound with annual contract negotiations. I was well compensated for my time here. However, there was always a dark cloud of uncertainty surrounding the consistency of available work.
Technical proficiency with a keel attention to detail
PROJECT MANAGER & FIELD ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  Southwest RegionJanuary 20, 2015
Regular analysis of business systems and processes made it possible to identify ways to streamline operations, and maximize efforts at the same time. The cohesive inter-relations of teams throughout the southwest, and the ease with which they tackled seemingly complex situations made it a pleasure to work there.
fun working in this type of bussines
Alarm Installer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 7, 2014
i like what i do,enjoy working with public,no supervision needed,self motivated,not afraid to learn new equipment ,like to be challenge,like to help others
Pros