Endgame Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
4.0Pay & Benefits
Fun place to be if you're a customer.
"Game Host" (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 9, 2015
Terrible messy management. No one knows about anything until its already happening. This includes events and promotions. The management does things without letting any staff know which causes confusion for the workers and inconvenient waits for customers.

The place is not cleaned very well, bathrooms often smell bad. Coworkers can be mostly pleasant. But there is a ton of drama. (I tend to stay out of said drama though.)

Stability is 0. My entire position just got eliminated due to lack of profit (5 people let go as of yesterday. We dont have a lot of employees in general. The only other position that had near the same number of staff as host position is the bar).
I can see this place going under in a few months.
Pros
50% off food and free soda
Cons
No healthcare, no designated breaks, no communication, dirty, terrible managers, no stability or room for growth
Productive and fun place to work
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 19, 2015
It was great. I learned a lot. I handled the A/P, Revenue, Fixed Assets. It was a great learning experience with regard to bonuses, stock and stock options

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Endgame. Our community is ready to answer.

Endgame Reviews by Location