Endicia Employee Reviews

Great before the merger
Tech Support Level 2 (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCOctober 3, 2018
Endicia had a great company culture and cared about its employees before the Stamps.com merger.

After the merger, everything went downhill from communication with management to work/life balance and general respect for the employees.

I would no longer recommend anyone apply to Stamps.com's Endicia.
Pros
Friday Lunches
Cons
Micro-management
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCSeptember 26, 2018
The environment at Endicia was good overall until bought out by Stamps.com and, of course, when Stamps decided to close the NC office. The relationship with headquarters in CA were always tense and it seemed our office was given little support
A rookie company that made a costly mistake
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAAugust 17, 2018
Anybody will tell you that having an acquisition with the "wrong" company will get a company in trouble. Since mid 2015 when Stamps.com acquired Endicia, things would never be the same. With talented and dedicated employees that brought innovations and new ideas to Endicia, Stamps.com ripped that dream apart. Now, with massive laid offs at Endicia within the last two years, the name Endicia, is just a shell on the outside. The inside is pretty much Stamps.com software and services. No innovations coming from Endicia. Endicia will cease to exist as we know it. Will always remember the good times before 2015.
Pros
Good co-workers and team work.
Cons
Ever since Stamps.com has taken over in 2015, Endicia is no longer the company it used to be.
It was a good team to work with.
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJune 18, 2018
It was a good group of people to work with. We were supportive and helpful of each other.
Most time was on the phone, some working email support questions, and some time working projects or escalated issues.
Pros
Friday lunches & daily snacks, and good IT slupport.
Cons
Health benefits were good, but not as many sick days.
Great company to work
Tech Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAMay 14, 2018
I loved working with customers on the phone and assist them in troubleshooting their technical issues via remote session and made sure all their software or hardware issues have been resolved.
Pros
Working on holidays
Cons
Your hard work recognized by upper management
Endicia was Great before Stamps.com
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Mountain ViewApril 27, 2018
Before Stamps was in the picture we had great working culture and innovation was happening. After the Acquisiton by Stamps we no longer have either.

Things are now micromanaged and all major advancements basically come from an echo chamber that consists of 3 people with no input from anyone else regardless of title or that it's literally their job to have input on it.

Endicia died 3 years ago.
Endicia enviroment
Technical Support Rep (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAMarch 20, 2018
The busy time of he year is the Monday after Thanksgiving to New Years. If there is not a rate change in January by USPS then hours are normal.

Stamps.com took over this company and is moving the tech support out of Mountian View to Southern California.
Pros
Friday lunches, ping pong
Cons
Take over closed the Mountain View Tech support department
Very good, friendfull and supportive environment.
QA Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJanuary 28, 2018
Very good relationship between employees, a lot of things and opportunities to learn and explore. Very supportive management.
Flexible hours, Very good location.
Knowledgeable work environment
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCApril 17, 2017
This job was a great place to learn new software and assisting customers via phone, chat and email. Job security not guaranteed. There is not any growth opportunity.
Productive and relaxing work place
Customer Support (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 10, 2017
Typical day at work inbound calls helping customers with their postage labels. Team player environment everybody gets along well with each other. Answer emails.
I wish it was a full time job
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CANovember 27, 2016
Working for endicia was one of my favorite experiences starting to work, they pay good and the people there are very helpful...I would still work here if the position wasn't temporary
Good Company until acquisition
Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CANovember 19, 2016
The culture has changed with the acquisition of Stamps. The Endicia culture focused on the fun, hard work, do a lot with less, but your ideas were taken into consideration.. With Stamps you are expedited to do just what your told and not think for yourself.
Great place for an internship
R&D Software Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAAugust 21, 2015
I learned what it's like to be a software engineer at Endicia. It was a great experience. I attended daily meeting with my team where I gave reports on my progress. I met talented engineers and I had a great mentor who gave me interesting projects to work on. In the internship I learned how to understand and work with a large code base.
Pros
Great people to work with. Free lunches on Friday.
It can improve.
Technical Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAFebruary 8, 2015
What I like about working here is that my colleagues are willing to teach and help. Management is strict about schedules being on the phones. There are free lunches every friday and snacks.
Founders are amazing and have created a near-ideal work environment.
Worker bee. (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CANovember 10, 2014
Endicia runs like the world's oldest startup. Still has the dynamic that energizes employees and provides a close family feel. Not the most dynamic of markets, but sometimes a great environment with great people can be better than the latest and greatest "next big thing."
Pros
Awesome management, customer focus, sustained growth.
Cons
Under-market salaries
productive and nice place to work.
QA Engineer (Current Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAAugust 14, 2014
It provides good environment needed for being more productive and feel less stressed.