Endo Pharmaceuticals Employee Reviews

Speciality Pharmaceutical Sales Representative
Specialty Pharmaceutical Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 6, 2019
Called on between 10-12 prescribers a day while launching a new product. I had a new territory and my manager was newly promoted so he was pretty hands off.
Pros
partners!!! They were great!!
Cons
computers at times
Amazing Management with a great small pharmaceutical company culture
Senior Specialty Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 6, 2019
Great culture and small pharmaceutical company family feel.
Great management and training support.
High expectations with attainable goals.
Compensate for making quotas.
Great first experience in pharmaceutical sales
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLDecember 6, 2018
This was my first contract in pharmaceutical sales and it was such a great experience. I enjoyed it so much and that is why I continued to stay in pharmaceutical sales for the next several years.
endo
Pharmaceutical Specialty Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYNovember 1, 2018
endo is a great place I worked at for a few years the district manager was the best in the pharmaceutical sales world in my thoughts. the district manager was willing to share everything he knew with his people working under him he a perfect supervisor.
Pros
benifits
Irrelevant company
Field Reimbursement Manager (Former Employee) –  TexasSeptember 19, 2018
Nothing to say positive or negative, company has changed so many times I really cant give an endorsement or be too critical. All my former colleagues have left and sought green pastures.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Clueless
Sell outs
Team Leader/ EHS Leader/ Trainer/ Operator (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJune 27, 2018
went from the number 2 generic brand pharmaceutical in the US to shutting its doors on its employees in a very short amount of time. I got out ahead of time but lots of good people lost their jobs over this.
Pros
nah
Cons
no trust
Poor
Specialty Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCJune 6, 2018
Ever changing management, structure, and policies. Poor management and inconsistent navigation to try and save a drowning ship. One division has been dissolved from this company and it appears that the organization will be sold soon, as stock price has dropped significantly and has yet to recover.
Was a good company to work for.
Specialty Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 28, 2018
Got caught up in the opioid "epidemic." Company was dedicated to helping people in pain through ethically promoting the Opana Franchise.

Daily we would consult with Pain Experts discussing benefits of prescribing Opana Franchise and where it might help.
Pros
Ethical Company
Cons
Lost their identity.
lean company pretty efficient
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chadds Ford, PAMay 18, 2018
The company was pretty lean. Generally, people were very nice to work with. the managers would be willing to show you what you wanna know. so overall a good place to learn.
Pros
nice coworker
It used to be great
Senior Manager Pharmaceutical Technology (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PAMay 10, 2018
Way too many changes, it will never be the same company it once was. From 2006-2014 or so I really loved working there, but continuous mgmt. changes and bad decisions have left the company crippled
Confusion
National Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PAMarch 17, 2018
the company runs on 90 day plans that never invest in the longer term future.
Products are dropped and entire teams fired with little to no thought.

Management cant stand each other and do not work together. PAR doesn't engage with ENDO even when it needs to
Pros
good gym and cafeteria
Cons
no colaboration, constant Fire Drills, short term focus
Good place to work.
Specialty Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMarch 7, 2018
Good place to work. It changed focus regarding products. I have not worked there for about five years. It started as a pain medication company and changed to pelvic space medications.
Senior Pharmaceutical Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PAFebruary 10, 2018
Endo was a good place to land as a first time non contract job. When I started it was very collegial but towards the end when new management took over they tried to spread the product base too much and failed.,
Pros
Money
Cons
Got too diversified and lost their way
n/a
Senior Specialty Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 23, 2018
Management is not flexible and treats adults like beginner sales reps. Corporative compliance is over the top and bully reps and HR doesn't stand up for the employee and its almost as though the sales teams are not the revenue providers.
Dont work there.
Vault Cage Monitor/ Warehouse Operator III (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJanuary 7, 2018
The rate of pay was pretty good. No room for advancement due to poor management. Priorities constantly changing. Only interested in pleasing stock holders.
Great Opportunity
Pharmaceuticals Cage/vault monitor (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJanuary 7, 2018
A typical day for me would be the ability to have interaction with all employees on a daily basis. The best part of working at Endo was the ability to move about the facility and learning all aspects of the pharmaceutical business.
the company bought us to sell us to another company
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALNovember 28, 2017
good company overall, management is great at the site. only down fall is the fact that this company is closing. not sure about the highers ups. we only see the management at the site.
Very productive and exciting place to work for
Packaging (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 13, 2017
I loved this job we worked really well together and I looked forward to going to work every day. I worked every other weekend but I went in on my days off they had unlimited overtime but you put your name on the list and they were really fair about letting everyone get a chance to get overtime. GREAT COMPANY TO WORK FOR
Pros
dinners
Overall a good place to work
Specialty Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PAOctober 23, 2017
Overall, was treated fairly, excellent co-workers and made many friends. There were just too many mistakes made by leadership to sustain the company.
Great people
Area Sales Director - Southeast (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PASeptember 14, 2017
Great people who are focused on the employees and creating a culture based on success of the company. If you stand out you will be rewarded and allowed to take on additional responsibilities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Endo Pharmaceuticals. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

3.8Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

75%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss