Endo Pharmaceuticals Employee Reviews

Poor
Specialty Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Asheville, NCJune 6, 2018
Ever changing management, structure, and policies. Poor management and inconsistent navigation to try and save a drowning ship. One division has been dissolved from this company and it appears that the organization will be sold soon, as stock price has dropped significantly and has yet to recover.
Was a good company to work for.
Specialty Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 28, 2018
Got caught up in the opioid "epidemic." Company was dedicated to helping people in pain through ethically promoting the Opana Franchise.

Daily we would consult with Pain Experts discussing benefits of prescribing Opana Franchise and where it might help.
Pros
Ethical Company
Cons
Lost their identity.
lean company pretty efficient
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chadds Ford, PAMay 18, 2018
The company was pretty lean. Generally, people were very nice to work with. the managers would be willing to show you what you wanna know. so overall a good place to learn.
Pros
nice coworker
It used to be great
Senior Manager Pharmaceutical Technology (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PAMay 10, 2018
Way too many changes, it will never be the same company it once was. From 2006-2014 or so I really loved working there, but continuous mgmt. changes and bad decisions have left the company crippled
Confusion
National Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PAMarch 17, 2018
the company runs on 90 day plans that never invest in the longer term future.
Products are dropped and entire teams fired with little to no thought.

Management cant stand each other and do not work together. PAR doesn't engage with ENDO even when it needs to
Pros
good gym and cafeteria
Cons
no colaboration, constant Fire Drills, short term focus
Good place to work.
Specialty Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMarch 7, 2018
Good place to work. It changed focus regarding products. I have not worked there for about five years. It started as a pain medication company and changed to pelvic space medications.
Senior Pharmaceutical Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PAFebruary 10, 2018
Endo was a good place to land as a first time non contract job. When I started it was very collegial but towards the end when new management took over they tried to spread the product base too much and failed.,
Pros
Money
Cons
Got too diversified and lost their way
n/a
Senior Specialty Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 23, 2018
Management is not flexible and treats adults like beginner sales reps. Corporative compliance is over the top and bully reps and HR doesn't stand up for the employee and its almost as though the sales teams are not the revenue providers.
Dont work there.
Vault Cage Monitor/ Warehouse Operator III (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJanuary 7, 2018
The rate of pay was pretty good. No room for advancement due to poor management. Priorities constantly changing. Only interested in pleasing stock holders.
Great Opportunity
Pharmaceuticals Cage/vault monitor (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJanuary 7, 2018
A typical day for me would be the ability to have interaction with all employees on a daily basis. The best part of working at Endo was the ability to move about the facility and learning all aspects of the pharmaceutical business.
the company bought us to sell us to another company
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALNovember 28, 2017
good company overall, management is great at the site. only down fall is the fact that this company is closing. not sure about the highers ups. we only see the management at the site.
Very productive and exciting place to work for
Packaging (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 13, 2017
I loved this job we worked really well together and I looked forward to going to work every day. I worked every other weekend but I went in on my days off they had unlimited overtime but you put your name on the list and they were really fair about letting everyone get a chance to get overtime. GREAT COMPANY TO WORK FOR
Pros
dinners
Overall a good place to work
Specialty Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PAOctober 23, 2017
Overall, was treated fairly, excellent co-workers and made many friends. There were just too many mistakes made by leadership to sustain the company.
Strong Leadership/ Knowledgeable team
Area Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PAAugust 28, 2017
The leadership of the Patient Access is well experienced and always willing to mentor and develop members of its team. When I first started as a FRM at Endo I was a bit insecure because of my lack of experience in Reimbursement but our team was very patient with me. Moreover they were nurturing til I was versed enough to take the ball and run with it.
Fun workplace
Operator (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALAugust 23, 2017
I loved working here till they closed the doors on us. The place was so much fun to work at because all the people we nice and the management was too.
Once a great place to work
Specialty Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PAJune 16, 2017
A company unable to keep up with the rapidly changing industry. The industry evolved faster than Endo was able to adapt. Generic competition eroded profit margins
Pros
good work life balance
Cons
products not very competitive
Love Endo!
Speciality Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 15, 2017
Endo offers a great workplace culture! Time and time again they show that they are willing to put the resources behind their employees to help make everyone succeed.
Good place to work,but maybe not right now
District Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 11, 2017
This used to be a great company, but not right now
Lay-offs are very common
They only have one drug that is their only saving grace. If that drug does not get the indication from the FDA, they may need to layoff again.
OK, lots of turmoil while I was there
Pharmaceutical Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  Laredo, TXApril 18, 2017
Will be OK once they get straightened out. I was only there one year and did not have time to learn all culture and norms there. Would be better of asking more tenured rep.
At the end of my employment with Endo I was a District Manager covering 10 states and 16 direct reports
District Manager Midwest Region (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 6, 2017
At Endo I was promoted from Sales Representative, to a Specialty Sales Representative, to a Regional Field Based Trainer and finally a District Manager. As a District Manager my responsibilities increased from managing 10 representatives, 5 territories and two states to managing at the end of my employ 10 states and 16 representatives managing 16 distinct territories. They company went through multiple corporate structure changes within my 5 years. It was a good company to work for and I wish I would not have left to go into the Hotel Business. Our division had strong leadership and a appetite for success.
Pros
Strong advancement opportunities and solid division management
Cons
Poor life work balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Endo Pharmaceuticals. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.1InHerSight Score

1.2Personal Development

2.4Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight