Endress+Hauser USA Employee Reviews

Exciting , Collaborative and People Oriented
Inside Sales Engineer (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, INJuly 31, 2018
I love working at Endress and Hauser. Everyone here is very friendly and helpful. The job is exciting and challenging.

If you enjoy learning new things everyday then this is the place for you.
Pros
Great company, great benfits
Cons
n/a
Excellent Place to Work
Event P (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, INJuly 30, 2018
I started at Endress+Hauser in a internship position. Through my internship, I gained a lot of professional skills and knowledge. I was able to network and interact with colleagues through collaborative work. Endress+Hauser's internship program gives students the opportunity to manager real-working projects.

Since my internship, I have started working at Endress+Hauser as a full-time employee. Endress+Hauser is an excellence company to work for. The company has an excellent and desirable culture. Each employee is valued and is provided an environment that allows growth and development opportunities. I thoroughly enjoy working at Endress+Hauser.
Pros
Collaboration, Great Culture, Benefits, Empowerment, Advancement, Personal/Professional Development
Excellent culture with great growth opportunities
National Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, INJuly 26, 2018
I have been with Endress+Hauser for nearly 10 years now. I started right out of college, and I have no intention of going elsewhere.

Why? There are numerous factors.

First, the people that I work with are top notch in every way. We all work hard together to achieve common goals, and still find ways to have fun doing it. It is a very open work culture meaning that everyone regardless of role or tenure has the ability to speak his or her mind to make suggestions and changes to help us improve.

Second, the work itself is challenging. I've had the opportunity to grow in the organization through several roles in several departments. Even in my current role where I have been for a few years now, the work is never boring. Of course, you want to make sure you're ready for that if you want to work here. It is fast paced, and there are high expectations for each and every person. That's part of what makes it a great place to work.

There are more I factors I could add, but I'll finish it with this. Personally, I love all of the opportunities for unique experiences that I've been granted through this company. I've travelled all over the country and internationally. Sure, sometimes the destinations aren't exciting, but many times, it's afforded me the opportunity to see major landmarks, beautiful scenery, and to meet people from dozens of countries around the world. Working here has significantly broadened my horizons.
Pros
Great culture, benefits, and opportunities for growth
Cons
Challenging which can be a pro or a con depending on your perspective
Well Positioned for the 21st Century
Marketing Team Lead for Product Management (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, INJuly 25, 2018
I have had the honor to work for or with Endress+Hauser for the past 27 years. This has allowed me to experience and directly participate in the development of local markets, meet customers, develop product ideas, perform challenging tasks, collaborate on change management while expanding my career skills and training along the way.

Unlike publically held companies, Endress+Hauser has focused on the development of their employees to become future leaders. This is independent of a persons role or title in our company!

Why does this leave us well positioned for the 21st Century?

First, it is our culture. I think it is rare for anyone to say that our jobs at Endress+Hauser are boring or not fulfilling; we have a direct fiduciary responsibility to our company, our employees and our customers to solve the biggest problems that face our country and the world going forward. I'll mention just a few: guaranteeing food safety, ensuring clean drinking water, working on next generation drugs and vaccines, expanding renewable energy sources, all while sustaining our customer's market competitiveness.

If you are looking for the company who is in the best position with new and innovative products, services and solutions needed to make this happen - join us.
Pros
Career development, Advancement, Empowerment, Autonomy
Cons
Challenging - Not for the Faint of Heart
We work hard, but are compensated well in salary, benefits, and development
Workforce Development (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, INJuly 23, 2018
This is a company that fosters collaboration among people; each helping others learn, getting group input to what needs changing, opportunities for ongoing development...in both formal and informal ways. Much is expected of us (high levels of performance and very fast-paced, with need to be flexible) but we are rewarded with minimum 75th percentile market compensation, bonuses, development, very nice facilities, the tools we need to be successful, AND coworkers that people want to work with (we choose them very well!).
Pros
Privately owned company can take longer term view than publically traded company.
Cons
It's a pace that not everyone would want to work at.
Great Job! Company on the rise!
Inside Sales Engineer (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, INJuly 23, 2018
I have been working at Endress+Hauser for almost a year and I am really enjoying my duties and also the job culture. Endress+Hauser is growing at a very fast pace and are hiring talented Engineers and other roles, there is a good possibility of advancement and the pay is competitive.
Pros
Compensation, Job Culture, Located all over the world
Wonderful Place to Work!
Internship (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, INJuly 23, 2018
I honestly love working at Endress+Hauser. I have not met one mean face- everyone is supportive, helpful, and willing to help you become better at your job! Their starting pay is very fair and they are willing to help you with whatever you need. I have told many friends that they should apply at Endress+Hauser because I strongly believe that it is such a wonderful place to work at. Management is very understanding and willing to help you learn. The workplace is very relaxed and everyone is very kind.
Pros
Happy Workers, Fair Pay, Benefits, Great Management
Internship Learning Experience Second to None!
Intern (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, INJuly 3, 2018
As an intern at E+H, everyday I would walk in knowing I would learn something knew. I wasn't viewed as just an intern, but part of the team. They listened to my ideas and my input was actually valued. I would recommend this place to someone who wants to be challenged and prepared for the business world. The culture here is awesome and I'll be so sad to go at the end of the summer!
Pros
Great people, awesome food, fun atmosphere
Cons
Only a few months here
Calling this place "the best place to work in Indiana" is a joke
Operator (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, INOctober 12, 2017
I hated this place from the start, worst place I have ever work. Very nice coworkers, team lead was good. The problem I had with them was with the trainer. If you didn't bow down to her and recognize her greatness, you are in trouble. Even though team lead and the supervisor defended me this person eventually got me out the door. The worst part is HR never talked to me, I was escorted to the door and was gone. Funny thing is, when I was taken into the conference room to be let go, my coworkers thought I was being offered a permanent job. All in all if you are willing to be a robot, go to work there.
Pros
Good coworkers
Cons
Training
Rotational Engineer (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, INMay 10, 2016
A great company to work for with a great work environment. Always stuff to learn, can never plateau with the amount of knowledge available to excel in any position with E+H. Have been working here for about 7 months and so far they really know how to invest in their employees on a more personal level.
Pros
Campus is very nice, everyone is friendly, a lot of positive energy.
Cons
nothing that isn't standard with other employers if anything at all.
Productive and stimulating place to work
Credit Analyst (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, INMay 10, 2016
Endress & Hauser is a great place to work at. People are friendly, the morale is high, and there is a wonderful sense of teamwork and comradery between departments. Your opinion matters and recognition is given when due. Management works with their team, instead of giving orders and trusts their teams. Benefits, health wellness programs, and compensation are great as well.
Pros
Teamwork, high morale, benefits
good
Material Handler II (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, INJanuary 5, 2015
This was a good company to work for with the exception of having available cranes for lifting and loading product. I liked all the people I worked with,.
Pros
onsite clinic
Cons
healthcare price

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Endress+Hauser USA. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5