Endurance International Group Employee Reviews

Fun work environment
INBOUND SALES (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 12, 2019
Overall a great work atmosphere and competitive salary. A lot of turnaround and changes in management. System is not up to date. I feel that more can be done to market services that are offered.
Pros
commission
Cons
repetitive
Like going to high school again
Web Adviser/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 11, 2019
The job itself is pretty easy depending on what department you land in. The website design department has a huge lay off rate due to ridiculous hours and expectations. The sales department lies to customers to get sales. In all honesty the company is one big crazy show. Theres click groups, you pretty much have to kiss butts to make sure you dont get fired, management is a joke, and dont even get me started on the corrupt HR department that'll sweep things under the rug for the manager. I would steer away from this company if you dont want to deal with all the drama and self hate that comes from lying to customers. I left because I couldnt deal with it anymore. This is just my warning to those that are thinking about joining.
Pros
great pay in some departments, snacks/food, beer
Cons
Pretty much the worst place to work or start a career
OUTBOUND SALES BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 10, 2019
Great place to work with competitive pay. Several opportunities to work in sales and tech. Offers positions in inbound or outbound sales. Call center environment.
Great Place
Teir 1 Web Advisor (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZMarch 6, 2019
Been here for about 3 months and I’ve had a great time. I’m the type to keep my head down and just work, but I’ve noticed that the people who tend to struggle are usually the ones who like to be doing other things.
They give a lot to the employees to keep morale up and encourage everyone. Lots of incentives and giveaways.
People complain about the call volumes but even when calls are back to back I only get 30-40 a day in my 10 hour shift, with 8 hour shifts getting 25-35 on those days. Rarely ever having to get out of a queue.
It’s true that the bubbly, more outgoing, and sometimes less qualified move up, but as long as you actually do your job, you can move up also.
Many of the people that get “mysteriously fired” are actually fired for hanging up on customers, cursing at customers, not adhering to schedules intended to keep us from being overworked (tends to be an issue when they do events and people go on break all at once rather than when they’re scheduled), or sleeping with people they shouldn’t (its full of young people).
Overall, it’s got ups and downs like everything else, but it’s been a great place for me to be. I don’t have to take work home and it’s pretty basic tech stuff.
Pros
Incentives, treats, pay, ability to move up
Cons
Entitled coworkers, a bit clique-y
LOOOOOOVE this company
Web Advisor (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 27, 2019
This company is literally everything you want in a job, seriously. Very easy to move up, start base pay is $16 and snacks every Thursdayand management is VERY relaxed
Pros
Cons
Literally nothing
Productive workplace with fun gaming and culture
WEB ADVISOR (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 21, 2019
The work at endurance can be very strenuous if you've never worked in the tech/web industry. But managers and coaches are there every step of the way training you and keeping a positive vibe all at the same time. They take culture very serious they make sure everyone is comfortable and professional working together. Hardest part of the job is just staying level headed with bad customers. Most enjoyable part is the culture and vibes around you when working at endurance.
Decent place for a college student
Sales Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTFebruary 2, 2019
It's a bro culture...if you know how to do decent at sales, can always slap a smile on your face, and remember to fist bump everyone that walks by you...you'll get promoted.
Pros
free lunchs, fruit on tuesday, snack on thursday, soda fountains
Cons
poor middle management, stagnated pay, and poor company direction
Great Company
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAJanuary 23, 2019
Constant Contact is a fun and exciting place to work. They really try to stay focused on solving problems that matter to the customer, keeping that top of mind.
Great For New IT Professionals
Advanced Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 22, 2019
Great place to get started in IT. Very friendly and caring teams. Very clickish to get into management and any other key roles. Promotions on based how much they like you and not how good you are.
Pros
Free Coffee, Lunches, Lots of PTO
Cons
Clickish, Needs Upper Management Improvement
untitled (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MAJanuary 12, 2019
I've been at Endurance (Constant Contact) for about a year and I enjoy working here. I look forward to going to work and being with my colleagues. They value a work-life balance and I have autonony to get my work done. The management is good and the workplace culture is refreshing.
Pros
Good people, good working environment
Cons
No stock options, too much candy
Amazing Company
Senior Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 7, 2019
Endurance International is an amazing company I have been promoted multiple times in the span of three years. Employee Benefits are great, and senior management is very much involved with the success of Endurance Associates, and the customers alike.
Pros
Free Lunch, Benefits, Promotions
Productive place to get started
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 2, 2019
Having gotten my foot in the door, I worked hard day and night to advance quickly through the ranks into management. Hard work is acknowledged and appreciated here, and the promotions I received annually made the hard work worth it!
Pros
Unlimited time off and free lunches.
Cons
Corporate structure is complex being multi-national and with offices scattered around the globe.
I would not recommend working for this company
Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 2, 2018
When i started we we're in a different location, it was fun and exciting. But when the focus was made mainly on sales rather than correcting the issues that customers were calling in about it made it difficult to deliver high level customer service. Policy changes also were dropped on without proper announcement.
Pros
Working with websites and learning about web hosting
Cons
Working for a company that focused more on sales than actually resolving issues.
Ok for some
Senior Sales Account Executive (Former Employee) –  IllinoisNovember 23, 2018
Working at Endurance was not terrible. The culture and environment is very inviting. This is a good job to work unfortunately not a career. The only bad thing I can say about the job is that there were always problems with checks and commission. It took weeks for them to fix the pay after so many "system" glitches. If the pay was corrected properly and so many scams didn't occur with the company, this could be a great job for a lot of people. This is not a job for someone that has responsibilities especially as important as children.
Pros
Culture and freedom of speech
Cons
Pay Structure
High volume call center.
Technical Support and Sales (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 16, 2018
Endurance International was a super high volume call center. While I was there, the true internal identity was undisclosed to customers. Endurance International owned and operated more than 40 different website hosting companies, and it was undisclosed that they were all co-owned.
Good Training and Rewards
Bluehost Web Advisor (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 28, 2018
With Excellent work performance you can win prizes, day was very busy. training was good learn something new every day
hardest part when there is a call queue
Alright Place to work
Web Adviser blue host (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 25, 2018
The work environment is pretty laid back at times and the co-workers are easy to get along with. The reason that my rating is so low is because the management is horrendous. half the time they don't know what they are doing and what the proper procedure is. HR doesn't take responsibility for their management and likes to sweep "incidents" under the rug. Bluehost can be pretty hectic and the training barely covers the basics, you have to learn fast while on the job. They promise you all these growth opportunities but all just a front. I applied to multiple positions and got rejected for all of them even though im doing very well in the department. when I asked for feedback on what I could improve so I can get positions they kept saying they would email me and yet they never did. I've talked to several people who've worked there a long time and from what I can gather the company is really shady. They sell services that dont really do what they say they do and have multiple brands that do the exact same thing but under different names
Pros
Good Pay, Free Meals, free beer
Cons
HR is a joke, Managers are a joke, shady business tactics, lies to customers, many more that I can't get into
Do not miss the opportunity
DEVELOPER (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MAOctober 15, 2018
You should not miss the opportunity to join the workforce of this company. You will find it a truly rewarding experience, and you may also receive monetary remuneration after an initial probationary period of 62 years.
Product and fun work place
Assemble Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Sparta tennSeptember 30, 2018
Good pay and fun people good management..very could in winter and streaky hot in summer..miserable..Not good place to relax ..good friendly people to work with .
Pros
Free lurches and longer breaks in summer
Cons
Health insurance..
Ok place to work
Senior Staff Accountant (Current Employee) –  Burlington, MASeptember 17, 2018
Work life balance is not great as they prefer you work in the office and they dont offer flexible schedules. The management also lacks time management skills.
Pros
Free lunch on Fridays
Cons
Lack of flexible scheduling

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Endurance International Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

2.0Fairygodboss Score

0%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

0%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss