Endurance International Group Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work!
Web Advisor (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 25, 2018
As long as you do what you are supposed to do, you should be fine! Great culture and everyone is easy to get along with :) you wont regret applying. Its great!
Pros
free lunches on thursday, fruit tuesdays, great break rooms, games and tvs, random raffles, cool people
Cons
sometimes meeting your monthly goals can be challenging, thats about it folks
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTJuly 12, 2018
I don't really care, just go get hired by them and find out for yourself. GREAT Place, loved it, we all loved it, I thought it was a super chill place to work at.
Good culture, disorganized and chaotic
Small Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 10, 2018
I loved my time at Endurance. The culture was great in my department (SBC), can't speak about other departments, however.

Management has no idea what direction they're going. Upper management changes so often that most policies are half-implemented. This gives the opportunity to get things done at the local level even if you're just a rep on the floor, and lends to flexibility, although the lack of unification means the 'left hand doesn't know what the right is doing.' This is unfortunately something even the customers pick up on.

In short, decent company to work for, but has a long way to go.
Pros
Flexible, good culture
Cons
Disorganized, inconsistent and chaotic
Not a tech job
Web Advisor (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 28, 2018
If you want a tech job, stay clear. They don't want you to know anything and prefer you know less and sell more. Good pay and benefits but you're expendable, customer base doesn't know anything and they lie about helping you get where you need to be.
Pros
decent pay/benefits
Cons
Management is terrible, advancement for those they "like"
Amazing place to work
CCNA Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTJune 20, 2018
When I started and before I left things were great and the benefits were unparalleled. Management was great, the direction they were going was good but suddenly it all changed. Network manager had to leave and the new manager was so bad he hardly worked and wanted to fire everyone so 9 of us left in a period of 3 months because of him. Some changes took place for the best and I hear it is extremely good to work there again. new Management all over the place, and new direction with better benefits.
Always Changing
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 5, 2018
The company is in a constant state of flux. It's hard to know what will be important one day to the next. Key advances are cut for pet projects. There is a feel of "my gut is telling me" rather than finding out for sure. Always a revolving door of new management.
Avoid this company
Employee (Former Employee) –  UtahJune 1, 2018
I would avoid working for EIG unless you have no other options. Salaries are lower than average and job security is non existent. Any opportunities for advancement will be opened elsewhere and not in Utah.
Overall an okay place
Customer Service Engagement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COMay 31, 2018
What I got hired to do and what I was expected to do did not line up, communication was very lacking in the company, so many changes were being made and multiple CEO's were in place in the short amount of time that I was there. Jobs were threatened because of lack of ability to recommend upselling to customers and limited training for recommendations was in place for current employees. The overall environment was fun and the benefits are great. Pay starts decent with raises in six months. With a few changes and a little more consistency throughout the company, it would be a wonderful place to work.
Pros
Fun environment, benefits, incentives to succeed
Cons
lack of communication, no follow through with things being said, many upper management changes
Amazing Culture!
Operations Support (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 21, 2018
I have so much fun. It's a true work hard, play hard organization. While management solicits feedback, sometimes you do not feel heard. Experience from the outside does not always matter, you need to have the right attitude.
Pros
Free food, fun environment
Cons
Revolving door
Endurance is okay for a temp position
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 18, 2018
The management at this company isn't the greatest. They would sooner fire an entire team than take the blame for management being the problem. Managers never last very long, and upper management is even worse. They try to drive work life balance and good culture, but fail miserably. I wouldn't recommend this job to anyone unless you need a temp solution to pay the bills. This is not the place for a long, or even short term career.
Pros
Free ens of month lunch and Thursday snacks.
Cons
Bad managent, micro managing, poor work life balance.
Fun place to work, with a poor feedback system.
Linux Administrator (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 16, 2018
Endurance is a great company to work for. The culture has grown immensely since my time here, and now I would even say I feel proud to be part of the Endurance family. The only problem that I have is that they do not have a great feedback system. I feel as though I am doing well at my job, however there is no one who has the ability to look at my my work and to provide feedback for improvement.
Pros
Ping pong and other games in the break rooms
Cons
Poor feedback system
Cool for a first job!
Inbound Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 10, 2018
This is a job in its most literal definition. I also doesn't have much of a company culture. If you are looking for a career in management this company may be for you. There very simple jobs, however also very high volume. Everything is dictated by polotics of management, so don't be surprised if something changes out of the blue. Management did not know nearly enough information to educated their employees, which gave away the politics in career advancement. The schedules are very tight, leaves room for no work/life balance or "one off" cases. Building was decent, security was very careless, and the cafe was 2x any resturant in the area. Overall, im glad it was my first "tech" industry job, because I did a great deal of self educating thoughout my time working here.
Pros
Free Wednesday Lunch, Benefits
Cons
Management, Company Culture
A productive environment with good collaboration
Principal Perl Developer (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MAApril 29, 2018
I learned a lot at this company. It was a fast pace, and there could have been more onboarding supplied, but the people were technically very sharp and always willing to help (when time permitted).
Great starting point into the tech world
Web Advisor (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 24, 2018
Endurance is a pretty great place to work if you are wanting to get your foot in the door in the tech world. They are very supportive and willing to promote from within and seems easy enough to get promoted if you've met your monthly goals. The only downside I have to this job is, it is a 24/7 call center so the hours can be brutal and it is quite hard to get a schedule change even if you have serious restrictions. The call volumes are okay sometimes it is back to back depending on days but the calls can be stressful because customers are calling in and something is wrong with their website and/or email and so they tend to get angry at you and half the times you can't fix it so they get even madder. The training wasn't as extensive for what you are preparing for and there aren't enough coaches to go around and help everyone so sometimes you are waiting 15-20 minutes for help which ruins your AHT and then yo get a talking too which is kind of ridiculous in my opinion.
Pros
free food monthly, internal promotions
Cons
working hours, aggressive on performance
Productive fun work environment
Small Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 13, 2018
Fast paced fun work environment. Free snacks twice a week, and end of month lunch. Quick advancement opportunities. Lots of different roles to choose from.
A good company to work at once the Mgmt figures out what they want to do.
Technical Program Manager/ Scrum Master (Current Employee) –  Burlington, MAApril 9, 2018
It started out well when it was Constant Contact but the culture changed for worse once Endurance got the control of the company. Mgmt changed and a lot of execs and many talented engineers left the company making the environment somewhat hostile and difficult to work at. It going to take a few years before they regroup and get their act together. I left due to stress and lack of vision and direction from my own manager.
Fun work environment to start a tech career.
Director (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 19, 2018
Working for endurance was always fun as the company respected employees work/life balance, and there was plenty to learn in the fast paced environment
Pros
Unlimited time off and free lunch
Cons
Lack of direction at times from management
Productive and fun place to work, very relaxed atmosphere, friendly coworkers
Sr. System Architect (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 19, 2018
I like to be presented with new and exciting challenges and working with new technologies. A typical day at work for me consists of infrastructure design for new products and working on escalations from other teams. It's a very laid back environment and has always remained a very fun and exciting place to work.
Pros
Free lunches, benefits, friendly and helpful coworkers, great workplace culture
Endurance Kills Companies
Customer Experience Specialist (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COFebruary 13, 2018
Endurance is a corporate monstrosity that throws ethics to the wind then buys and eats companies from the inside. They focus on buying companies that have good rapport and trust built up with a clientele, hire all of the talent that made the company that made it great, then does everything it can to turn the old customer's trust into profit before those customers realize they've been scammed. If Endurance owns the company you're thinking about applying to, it's too late, they treat the employees of purchased companies the same as the customers of those companies. You're cattle to be milked then ground into patties.
Cons
Corporate Shill Managers, Money is Everything
Fun and in it for the team!
Web Advisor (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 4, 2018
Great company
Values it’s employees
Open communication
Great HR team and management
Filled with friendly people
Great perks and benefits for employees
Fun environment and fun people

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Endurance International Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.6InHerSight Score

2.6Personal Development

2.4Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight