Endurance International Group Employee Reviews

Amazing Culture!
Operations Support (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 21, 2018
I have so much fun. It's a true work hard, play hard organization. While management solicits feedback, sometimes you do not feel heard. Experience from the outside does not always matter, you need to have the right attitude.
Pros
Free food, fun environment
Cons
Revolving door
Fun place to work, with a poor feedback system.
Linux Administrator (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 16, 2018
Endurance is a great company to work for. The culture has grown immensely since my time here, and now I would even say I feel proud to be part of the Endurance family. The only problem that I have is that they do not have a great feedback system. I feel as though I am doing well at my job, however there is no one who has the ability to look at my my work and to provide feedback for improvement.
Pros
Ping pong and other games in the break rooms
Cons
Poor feedback system
Cool for a first job!
Inbound Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 10, 2018
This is a job in its most literal definition. I also doesn't have much of a company culture. If you are looking for a career in management this company may be for you. There very simple jobs, however also very high volume. Everything is dictated by polotics of management, so don't be surprised if something changes out of the blue. Management did not know nearly enough information to educated their employees, which gave away the politics in career advancement. The schedules are very tight, leaves room for no work/life balance or "one off" cases. Building was decent, security was very careless, and the cafe was 2x any resturant in the area. Overall, im glad it was my first "tech" industry job, because I did a great deal of self educating thoughout my time working here.
Pros
Free Wednesday Lunch, Benefits
Cons
Management, Company Culture
A productive environment with good collaboration
Principal Perl Developer (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MAApril 29, 2018
I learned a lot at this company. It was a fast pace, and there could have been more onboarding supplied, but the people were technically very sharp and always willing to help (when time permitted).
Great starting point into the tech world
Web Advisor (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 24, 2018
Endurance is a pretty great place to work if you are wanting to get your foot in the door in the tech world. They are very supportive and willing to promote from within and seems easy enough to get promoted if you've met your monthly goals. The only downside I have to this job is, it is a 24/7 call center so the hours can be brutal and it is quite hard to get a schedule change even if you have serious restrictions. The call volumes are okay sometimes it is back to back depending on days but the calls can be stressful because customers are calling in and something is wrong with their website and/or email and so they tend to get angry at you and half the times you can't fix it so they get even madder. The training wasn't as extensive for what you are preparing for and there aren't enough coaches to go around and help everyone so sometimes you are waiting 15-20 minutes for help which ruins your AHT and then yo get a talking too which is kind of ridiculous in my opinion.
Pros
free food monthly, internal promotions
Cons
working hours, aggressive on performance
Productive fun work environment
Small Business Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZApril 13, 2018
Fast paced fun work environment. Free snacks twice a week, and end of month lunch. Quick advancement opportunities. Lots of different roles to choose from.
A good company to work at once the Mgmt figures out what they want to do.
Technical Program Manager/ Scrum Master (Current Employee) –  Burlington, MAApril 9, 2018
It started out well when it was Constant Contact but the culture changed for worse once Endurance got the control of the company. Mgmt changed and a lot of execs and many talented engineers left the company making the environment somewhat hostile and difficult to work at. It going to take a few years before they regroup and get their act together. I left due to stress and lack of vision and direction from my own manager.
Fun work environment to start a tech career.
Director (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 19, 2018
Working for endurance was always fun as the company respected employees work/life balance, and there was plenty to learn in the fast paced environment
Pros
Unlimited time off and free lunch
Cons
Lack of direction at times from management
Productive and fun place to work, very relaxed atmosphere, friendly coworkers
Sr. System Architect (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 19, 2018
I like to be presented with new and exciting challenges and working with new technologies. A typical day at work for me consists of infrastructure design for new products and working on escalations from other teams. It's a very laid back environment and has always remained a very fun and exciting place to work.
Pros
Free lunches, benefits, friendly and helpful coworkers, great workplace culture
Endurance Kills Companies
Customer Experience Specialist (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COFebruary 13, 2018
Endurance is a corporate monstrosity that throws ethics to the wind then buys and eats companies from the inside. They focus on buying companies that have good rapport and trust built up with a clientele, hire all of the talent that made the company that made it great, then does everything it can to turn the old customer's trust into profit before those customers realize they've been scammed. If Endurance owns the company you're thinking about applying to, it's too late, they treat the employees of purchased companies the same as the customers of those companies. You're cattle to be milked then ground into patties.
Cons
Corporate Shill Managers, Money is Everything
Fun and in it for the team!
Web Advisor (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 4, 2018
Great company
Values it’s employees
Open communication
Great HR team and management
Filled with friendly people
Great perks and benefits for employees
Fun environment and fun people
overall a really good company to work for
Marketing Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 1, 2018
I learned a ton and was able to advance into 5 different roles during my 6 years there. I think they're going through a rather difficult growth period and a lot of changes are happening which could make it a little difficult but I'm sure things will get better.

They do recognize hard workers often. Overall, there's a lot of good ppl working there, if you grind it out and put forward some effort you will not be disappointed.
Upbeat web hosting company offering a variety of business related products.
Marketing Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 29, 2018
My initial position was in tech support, so I was directly responsible for dealing with customer's IT related problems. I was able to hone my person-to-person skills through learning how to determine needs and other possible product solutions. The hardest part of the job was when the management team would change, and someone without support experience was then in charge of the team. After tech, I moved onto online marketing. This allowed me to build rapport with my customers, as I dealt with the same people's accounts each month. I enjoyed building those relationships with business owners.
EIG ruins companies
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTJanuary 8, 2018
Endurance International is a holdings company. They buy small companies and then change them. Bluehost was a powerhouse. We were making more for the company than any of their other brands. But there was a lot of problems with the CEO, President, and others in the upper management. They changed everything and took away benefits. They also are under investigation for insider trading by the SEC.

They brought in a culture of deception and politics that didn't really exist before. They promoted people who played the game hard and fast and stepped on others to get there. Then they lied to us and told us our jobs were safe only to lay us all off 4 months later.

I wish I could give a review about what Bluehost used to be before they came in and ruined it. It was an awesome company. Great people and great leaders. Advancement was good and compensation was even better. You were inspired to work hard and do excellent work. But Endurance came in and ruined it.
Pros
Health Insurance was good
Cons
Backstabbing culture, advancement freeze, pay raise pathetic, bonus structure was unfair and forced a cutthroat culture
Horrible place to work do not waste your time.
CSR (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZDecember 20, 2017
I worked here for about a year and in the beginning it was not bad, but when management changed so did the environment. They would scream at everyone and tell us we were disgusting and worthless and honestly a few were in tears. No accountability or any sort of remorse for behavior.
Pros
Free coffee that was not great
Cons
List is endless
Interim Role
FINANCE DIRECTOR (interim) (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MANovember 29, 2017
Work content interesting. Management was self serving and less experienced employees were promoted but did not deserve the responsibility as their experience was very under performing.
Pros
free food
Cons
culture very poor
Some good people!
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Burlington, MA 01803November 28, 2017
You will have the pleasure to work with some great people! Truly talented and passionate people make coming to work a real pleasure. Of course, everywhere has it's pros and cons. Have to question if half the leadership are really qualified and if they care about their customers at all.
game room provided
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 28, 2017
one good perk about working at EIG was their game room. They would also supply drinks (soda pop machine, water) and popcorn. never had enough time to use it for what it was worth.
typical day
Accounts Payable Manager (Current Employee) –  Burlington, MANovember 16, 2017
it is a fast paced environment, with not a lot of room to grow advance.

Morale right now is quite low as we have a new CEO and no one knows how long we are going to be around
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long days
love it here
Compliance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Tempe, AZNovember 5, 2017
i love endurance. i feel it is more difficult to get into management however there is a huge turn over rate. I would stay if i didnt have to relocate.
Pros
food, environment, culture, pay
Cons
turn over rate

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Endurance International Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.6

2.6Personal Development

2.4Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight