Endurance Warranty Services, LLC Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Would never work here
Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 6, 2017
The training you get is minimal at best. Once you stay there a week, they want you to get whatever information from people on the phones to transfer them and sell them. Most don't even know what they're being pitched for.

When you tell management the issue of why things aren't going well, they immediately say you're wrong or that they don't know and want you to hear the dead horse to get more sales.

Management is atrocious and treat their employees horribly.
Pros
Consistent hours
Cons
Micro managing, terrible pay, expensive benefits
Endurance Warranty- A year in and things are still amazing!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Northbrook/Chicago, ILAugust 30, 2013
I have worked at some big-wig corporations and some small mom and pop places. And neither of those places compare to Endurance Warranty.

I feel like here you get the feeling that you're working for a big corporation, but one run by mom and pop. Get all the perks of corporate life: healthcare, PTO, and other great work benefits. But your boss isn't some heartless monster or a name you have never placed a face to, they are down-to-earth, fair, and friendly.

How many of you can say that about YOUR bosses?!

It is weird to say, but people actually love working here. I won't lie to you, it isn't always a walk in the park, you're expected to do your job and do it well, but it is hands-down the best place I have ever worked at.
Pros
Free Lunch Fridays, Healthcare, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Flexible hours, etc.
Cons
Fast-paced (this job is not for the slow and steady kind of worker), Can't think of anything else.
Love Working Here
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Northbrook, ILAugust 26, 2013
Endurance Warranty has been steadily growing and recently opened a new location in the city (Downtown Chicago). They have a lot of incentive programs for the employees at sales department and customer service ( i don't work in that department but i've heard about/seen them).
I have been working here only for a few months now and I like the culture and management. The benefits are just like what other companies usually offer - health insurance and payed time off.
Pros
Free lunches every other day (for everyone), free tickets to local sport events/games (for salespeople), etc.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Endurance Warranty Services, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Endurance Warranty Services, LLC Reviews by Job Title