Endurance Warranty Services Employee Reviews

Review
Senior Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 14, 2018
Typical day of work was organizing and creating relationships with coworkers and people in the community. Making sure that the community knew the coalition had their backs. Assisting in events that helped the community come together.
Very organized yet lenient workspace stern but not unfair
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 1, 2018
The job is a good opportunity i liked my time there. Its great for someone who is used to desk life. Its simple once you know the role you play it becomes easy.
Pros
Sometimes on saturday shifts you get free lunch.
Cons
Very disrespectful customers
you dont want to work here
Senior Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 3, 2018
im a current employee here at endurance. they don't care about there employees. especially if you been there a long time.

there are no advancement opportunity. i'm actually well liked here but there is only so much one person can take. I'm very close to quitting
Good company to sell for
Senior Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 10, 2018
No negative review, good area, good atmosphere, good managers. Can be stressful because it is mostly commission but that is like all sales jobs. Good company
Just don't bother.
Senior Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 2, 2018
Direct sales is reliant on response to mail sent to many elderly individuals who have received a letter from the " motor vehicle services department.",which is Endurance. If you get 100 calls 95 plus of them will not convert to a sale. A majority of angry, confused elderly person's will call and the job is to sell someone a Vehicle Service Contract, which typically they don't want, don't need and can't afford. Very high number of cancellations. Brutal number of truly upset people calling to vent over the mailer. This workplace is not for a professional person with scruples.
Pros
Zip zilch zero nada
Cons
Stress, pettiness, favoritism, immature workplace
Very Negative Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Northbrook, ILJanuary 30, 2018
My days at Endurance were very stressful. I did expand my knowledge with Microsoft Office. My manager had quit, so the company had decided to restructure. I was sat in the corner of a 3 person cubicle. It was very tight since the guy next to me, his chair was right up against me. My hardest part of the job was taking 45 to 53 calls per day, Mondays was 61 calls.
Pros
Free lunch on Mondays
Cons
Horrible healthcare, poor training, short breaks, barely any vacation.
Horrible, unprofessional managers.
JUNIOR SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Chicago Ridge, ILNovember 21, 2017
They expect you to lie to customers, have no sense of morality, and the managers are unprofessional and never know whats going on. Absolutely NO security there, once someone threatened to hurt the boss and coworkers and we had security for a week, but once that week was over it was it. needs better security.
Its ok
Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 26, 2017
not the best place to work. they play the favoritism card and only do stuff that benefits the managers. they dont really look out for the employees