Enerflex Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Productive and fun place to work
Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 29, 2018
Experience much professional growth. Great culture and bonus structure and opportunities to grow. Great mentorship program and opportunities to diversify in the company
Great Fun Place
Feild Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Clarks Summit, PAApril 11, 2018
I enjoy all the people that I work with and I learn a lot. Everyone will teach you and not just keep it all to themselves. I is nice when everyone works together and does not complain.
Pros
Great People
Cons
N/a
Good Organization in Houston
Branch Manager Permian Basin and New Mexico (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXMarch 29, 2018
Other areas were difficult to work in because of working very lean - we had to run to different locations for tools and man power to get our work done in our working area. Many times we had other mechanics from other area's.
Cons
All ways short handed
Unprofessional Leadership
IT Support (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 7, 2018
Not an innovative company to work. Leadership is not at the level required to run the company.They lack the expertise and processes to take on challenges for a continuous growth
No acknowledgement for accepting cultural organizational deficiencies
worked fo a small branch of the company
Senior Designer (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXFebruary 28, 2018
The branch of the Company that I worked for was understaffed and though we had headquarters to help, most of the time we were without man power to complete projects on a timely manner. In the end the Odessa Branch was closed.
great boss and safety was priority
SENIOR PIPE FITTER (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 24, 2018
good place to work. wanted to be hired but worked through temp. heard good insurance and benefits but again wasnt able to use them. would love to be a part of this company.
buisy
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  Casper, WYJanuary 12, 2018
I was always busy and learned a lot. Everyone was helpful and went the extra step to help you out if needed. There was room to advance, and they always wanted to see you advance.
Poor culture, lying management, cut-throat tactics
Engineering Software Architect / .NET Developer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 11, 2018
You work hard (55+ hours/week) for this company and they promise the moon, yet; when sales drop they are quick to let people go!

MUST play politics, even if it negatively effects your job performance, especially if you need something that is controlled by another employee - like cloud access to finish mission critical code.

Management lies and feeds you to the curb without a word or any effort to resolve issues - they are cowards!
Pros
Could work from home on occasion
Cons
No salary increase even with exceptional ratings, poor work environment, lying management, and "God-like" employees
Enjoy it
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 6, 2017
I enjoyed working there too bad because of work slowing down do to elections, my time was cut short and got laid-off. Its a good company to work with.
Excellent Workplace Environment
IT REGIONAL MANAGER - AMERICAS (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 6, 2017
Typical day starts at 8AM each day although start times can vary with all salaried personnel. Technology and environment are excellent and kept up to date. Excellent review and promotion procedures are in place. Great people to work with.
Not enough administrative support
HSE Regulatory Compliance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 24, 2017
Reduction in Workforce layoff's - work loads were redistributed to employees already overloaded. When hiring came back, they primarily hired management positions and no administrative positions to support the new business goals. HR passed off onboarding to HSE including all medical and drug testing. Typical day was fast paced with little to no support from management when requested. This left the culture in the workplace moral very low.
They did allow for craft skills training (paid) and had good 401K benefits, however the health insurance had many complaints.
Good Company
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Wheeler, TXOctober 23, 2017
I enjoyed my time with Enerflex. I feel they invested in me as an employee and a person and included my family in functions. I had to leave due to them closing our branch and relocating us to the Texas panhandle.
Pros
Good commnication, keeping me involved
Cons
Travel
Manager was inexperienced and did not care for employees welfare
Regional Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 23, 2017
Manager did not care about employees welfare. Was only concerned about bottom line and did not recognize all the efforts put in or time spent away from family to accomplish the role he did not even hire me for.
good company bad managment
PIPE WELDER (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 9, 2017
the manage or lead man of the area where I worked was letting his ego get to his head. just because you are in charge doesn't mean you can treat people in a bad way.
Don't know if this company still has offices in the US.
Sr. Applications Engineer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 29, 2017
This is a Canadian company, and it has merged with Toromont which is a larger Canadian company. Don't know much about the combined entity. The office in Houston, TX, which is where I worked was closed a few years ago.
Maintenance crew hates janitorial staff
Maintenance and Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 22, 2017
The maintenance crew (separate from the janitorial/cleanup crew) constantly had a bone to pick with us for being overly efficient in cleanup operations.
Pros
Cons
Hostile work environment
Racist company especially at the Houston/Cyoress location
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Cypress, TXSeptember 10, 2017
Very poor management. They have no business or the knowledge to be in management roles. If you know more than them they get rid of you. VERY RACISTalso.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Racist management and too many more to list
Great Place to Work
Payroll & Benefits Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 29, 2017
Great company with a family atmosphere. Employees tend to stay with Enerflex for a long time. Excellent place for interns to work and learn the business.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
No flexible work schedules
Great company
Certified Structural Welder (Former Employee) –  Casper, WYAugust 23, 2017
Great company to work for any day on the job was exciting and enjoyable , Safety is a must being safe everyday on the job is a learning experience , The Best Management team ever , the culture of the Company is so amazing with all they have to offer Great pay ,Great Benefits , well work in a very cold environment would be the hardest part of this job, The Benefits, the ability to grow with in the Company their is always positions to move to high paying job this Company hire from within that is awesome.
Pros
The Ability to grow with in the Company
Great benefits
Rather not say (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 17, 2017
Work was interesting. People that had tenure not friendly. You have to be a part of the in crowd to survive. Some people lived the "company values" others didn't. Mostly managers didn't
Pros
benefits ok
Cons
poor managers