Energize Rehabilitation Therapy & Services

Energize Rehabilitation Therapy & Services Employee Reviews

Featured review
Energize Rehabilitation Therapy & Services selected this as a representative review
Energize Rehabilitation is a great company to work for! The job expectations and work place policies are fair and specific to state/CMS guidelines directly related to the jobs. The workplace environment is fun, caring, friendly, with a lot of fantastic teamwork, and hard working therapists at your side. Management is fair, friendly, flexible, and understanding and very helpful with all aspects they oversee.
This company only values the bottom dollar. The benefits have now changed where the health insurance is very difficult to work with. Upper management is not supporting staffing needs at my facility leaving therapist struggling. Patients are not getting the best quality of care due to the constant stress about productivity.
Pros
Good team
Cons
Productivity standard, compensation, benefits
At Energize rehab, I as a treating therapist feel disposable at any time. I feel the company has its priorities in the wrong places, disguising it as placing priorities with the patients, when the only concern is how much revenue is being made. There is unrealistic expectations and polices set, I constantly feel burnt out and micromanaged by upper management. But have no fear, you can put a PTO request in 90 days ahead... yes you read that right 90days. I do not feel appreciated by the company whatsoever, I feel every decision is made for the pocketbooks and not with care for patients or especially the employees who are the backbone of this company.
Pros
Very few
Cons
PTO policy, unbillable screens, no non productive time for meetings or special trainings
This company only cares about the money you are making them. They don’t care about what is best for the patient at all, encouraging group/concurrent even when inappropriate or unsafe. If you raise concerns to management they find a way to fire you or turn deaf ears. No raises or yearly performance reviews, more and more expectations but you are still expected to reach your productivity. There is no job security with this company and they make it known that your job is not guaranteed. The work handbook is updated whenever they want so you can’t even go by what it says and have to ask for new copies all the time so you can get an updated version. They require PTO 90 days in advance and if you aren’t making them money expect it to be denied, only way to get time off is to call in sick.
Cons
No positive compliments. No raises. High expectations, threatened pay cuts, not allowed to use PTO
Company has poor benefit packages. Require 90 days in advance to take a paid day off. Do not offer paid time off for ANY holidays. 401k offers only one (1) stock option for investing. No yearly reviews and/or cost of living wage increases.
Pros
Salary/Hourly wages, career advancement
Cons
Benefits, PTO policies, Yearly wage increases
Leave a review. Help people like you.
I have been working working since 3 years feel very good working with this company , Highly motivated environment .Regional / management is always approachable and reachable for any concerns and problems I need help with.I enjoy my work when I see my patients returning home after rehab with positive feedback
Energize provides many areas of opportunities for its employees through support, education, and opportunities to grow within the company. The best choice I made in my career was to apply for Energize. I always feel apart of a team, that I have a voice, and that I matter as an employee.
Energize Rehab is a fantastic company that promotes a positive working environment, empowering clinical growth and professional development with supportive leadership!
Pros
Clinical Development
I love working for Energize. This company has been providing leadership, ongoing education, mentorship to all staff members since they came to MI. The ability to learn and be promoted within the company is amazing and not something you see with other companies. Yes you will have the naysayers/Debbie downers but I would recommend this company to any therapist.
Pros
Flexible DOR's, mentorship, great communication between therapist
Cons
Some days are longer then others