Energizer Employee Reviews

Fast pace
WORKCELL LEADER (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCMay 18, 2018
A great atmosphere. A fast past environment with room to grow. A culturally diverse environment. Continual learning and advancement available. Productive type of work.
fun job
RETAIL MERCHANDISER (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 7, 2018
the manager at Energizer was awesome, very professional.
I loved that I could work as many hours as needed and set my own hours as long as the job gets done.
Pros
driving around to different stores
Cons
temporary job
GoodPay
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Baldwin County, ALFebruary 6, 2018
The company itself had a lot to offer. Unfortunately after working for my manager for so long she saw I was to put in more than what was expected and took advantage making throwing the Job Work/Life Balance off.
like working at enegerzier
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCJanuary 26, 2018
it was a great place to work they trained me on a NGS machine management is great work working environment. work like a team get along with coworkers .
Pros
team work
Cons
short breaks
Lack of direction
Buyer (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 22, 2018
Energizer could be a good place to work IF they spent more time training employees and providing guidance. Very little diversity, with very little effort to improve
Pros
Pay, Cafeteria
Pretty good place to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCJanuary 20, 2018
A typical day would be the machines not running well.. I learned a lot I didn’t stay on one job I was moved a lot.. management was ok some was awesome but others had their favorite.. hardest part of the job was keeping up with the machines at times they would go down while I’m trying to keep up with the others.. the most enjoyable part my coworkers were awesome got along great..
Pros
U got gifts if u did ur job right
Cons
Breaks 10 minutes and 15 minutes only
Fast paced, great place
Manufacture worker/machine operator (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCJanuary 4, 2018
It’s a great place to work, just be prepared to lose hours in the winter and to have poor management! All in all it was a great place though! Paid fairly and get good hours half the year.
Pros
Paid lunches and breaks
Cons
Short breaks and really hot
Productive and fun workplace
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCNovember 22, 2017
Pretty laid back. Cool people to work with. How hard is it to package batteries you may ask. Nothing hard. Energizer give you space to grow and make more money each and every day.
Packer
Packer (Current Employee) –  Asheboro, NCNovember 20, 2017
Energizer in Asheboro isn't terrible. You don't get paid a whole lot but it's better then minimum wage. You also have many opportunities to train in a higher paying position. During busy season you have mandatory overtime which puts parents in a bind, during slow season you get sent home a lot or called off. Gas and child care isn't worth working there during slow season.
Cons
Only 2 short breaks.
We had to keep iron in the fire.
Lab Technologist (Former Employee) –  Westlake, OHNovember 17, 2017
Poor upper management in Westlake OH. They saw nothing, and had big jobs keep follow trends. Most employees did what they were asked to do. EBC was a well run company, the battery business has a dying product.
Pros
Long hours w/o extra pay.
Cons
Long hours w/o extra pay.
Things to know about Energizer.
Cell Feeder (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCNovember 13, 2017
Well if you had any issues with someone and you told the management or a supervisor they would just shrug it off and act like whatever is going on during you being at work didn't matter.
But that was on main night through the week at Energizer, I've heard good things about some supervisors on main weekend day.
Typical day was cell feeding battery's into a robot, sometimes I wouldn't cell feed and I would pack battery's instead.
Most enjoyable part was talking to my friends whilst doing my job effectively, other than that the other best part was the break.
Hardest part was how long you would have to stand, twelve hours is rough on your feet and legs.
Pros
None.
Cons
Short breaks.
Very Rewarding experience
Retail Sales Representative, Sales and Marketing (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CANovember 4, 2017
Was laid off due to territory elimination. Work environment was professional with a good stress level. Was given flexibility in hours and was able to maintain a good work / personal balance. Great management with good support.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Being laid off with little notice
challenging work
Industrial Electronics Technician (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLOctober 23, 2017
this facility was a good place to work with great hours and benefits but due to the economy the employees were laid off and this facility was shut down
Pros
dde
Cons
kl
Fun and easy work
Packer/Operator (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCOctober 12, 2017
I enjoyed working at Energizer. The pay was great and lots of opportunity for overtime. ❤️The people. I worked on fast paced line so I always had things to do. You could also earn Monopoly money where you could bid on things. There is also room for advancement. I really miss this job.
Pros
Great pay and overtime
Cons
Very short breaks for working 12 hour days, two 10 min breaks and a 20 min lunch. But you get paid for lunch
productive
line worker (Former Employee) –  Maryville, MOSeptember 17, 2017
I enjoyed working at Energizer, it was a fast pace on some of the jobs, and slower on others I ran the machines, and packaged batteries. I enjoyed working with the people on my lines.
Pros
easy work
Cons
short breaks
Good Consumer Products Company
TEAM LEAD SPECIAL PROJECTS (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GASeptember 1, 2017
I started my career with Energizer and had many opportunities for advancement. Unfortunately they closed their Duluth Ga office some year ago to consolidate everyone at their corporate offices in St Louis. I was offered a couple of transfer opportunities but the timing wasn't right.
Still Going
Senior Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  Marietta, OHAugust 22, 2017
Decent workplace, reasonable benefits. Some flexibility in work hours. Management seems knowledgeable. IT and computer systems as well as HRIS systems challenging.
Pros
Pink Bunny
Cons
Insurance worsening
poor place to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCAugust 19, 2017
this company dose not care about its employees because at the expense of laying them off just so a CEO can keep more money in their pockets the people were ok just not very respectful
Friendly, Fast paced work.
Line Tech (Former Employee) –  Bennington, VTAugust 16, 2017
Energizer Battery company is a very friendly, fast paced factory. Its a easy job and is motivating. Very good work crews and very friendly staff, always on the top of things.
Packer (Current Employee) –  PAAugust 14, 2017
Attendance is key for this company they have a point system that is not very flexible but the pay is good. You must have a good work ethic! The work is very physical but rewarding.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Horrible work life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Energizer. Our community is ready to answer.