Energizer Employee Reviews

good to pay bills
Packer (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NC 27204August 2, 2018
everything can be stressful specially when they move to to different lines all the time or the machine breaks down and have nothing to do but make you fake work in order for the operator not to get in trouble for their line not doing anything.
Pros
the people
Cons
everything
Work
Backend packer (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCJuly 24, 2018
I've learned how hard it is to live on a small amount of pay per hr. The work is tolerable but the money is not worth what was paid. I think we ought to be paid more than what we were. Making money was the easy part, the hard part was being broke and working paycheck to paycheck.
Pros
Making money
Cons
Not enough, no benefits
It was only a seasonal job
Assembly Line Worker/ Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCJune 26, 2018
This job was pretty good, except it was a limited time assignment. The work was basically machine operating & packaging. My assignment has ended before they started to hire permanent.
Pros
No dresscode
Cons
Short assignment
make quick money
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCJune 21, 2018
good job to make some quick money
not a career choice
very hot sweat all day not air what so ever
very dirty place was never clean bathrooms barely usable
poor management a lot attitude and disrespectful
machines broke down majority of the time and way behind on orders
Pros
fast money
Cons
too hot and poor work ethic
Fast pace
WORKCELL LEADER (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCMay 18, 2018
A great atmosphere. A fast past environment with room to grow. A culturally diverse environment. Continual learning and advancement available. Productive type of work.
fun job
RETAIL MERCHANDISER (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 7, 2018
the manager at Energizer was awesome, very professional.
I loved that I could work as many hours as needed and set my own hours as long as the job gets done.
Pros
driving around to different stores
Cons
temporary job
Productive a fast pace environment.
Certified Forklift Operator/ Inventory (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAApril 3, 2018
Typical day at work was calm, fast pace. Certified Forklift Operator, opportunity to grow withing the company. Very kind people to work with and calm enviroment.
GoodPay
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Baldwin County, ALFebruary 6, 2018
The company itself had a lot to offer. Unfortunately after working for my manager for so long she saw I was to put in more than what was expected and took advantage making throwing the Job Work/Life Balance off.
like working at enegerzier
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCJanuary 26, 2018
it was a great place to work they trained me on a NGS machine management is great work working environment. work like a team get along with coworkers .
Pros
team work
Cons
short breaks
Lack of direction
Buyer (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 22, 2018
Energizer could be a good place to work IF they spent more time training employees and providing guidance. Very little diversity, with very little effort to improve
Pros
Pay, Cafeteria
Pretty good place to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCJanuary 20, 2018
A typical day would be the machines not running well.. I learned a lot I didn’t stay on one job I was moved a lot.. management was ok some was awesome but others had their favorite.. hardest part of the job was keeping up with the machines at times they would go down while I’m trying to keep up with the others.. the most enjoyable part my coworkers were awesome got along great..
Pros
U got gifts if u did ur job right
Cons
Breaks 10 minutes and 15 minutes only
Fast paced, great place
Manufacture worker/machine operator (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCJanuary 4, 2018
It’s a great place to work, just be prepared to lose hours in the winter and to have poor management! All in all it was a great place though! Paid fairly and get good hours half the year.
Pros
Paid lunches and breaks
Cons
Short breaks and really hot
Productive and fun workplace
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCNovember 22, 2017
Pretty laid back. Cool people to work with. How hard is it to package batteries you may ask. Nothing hard. Energizer give you space to grow and make more money each and every day.
Packer
Packer (Current Employee) –  Asheboro, NCNovember 20, 2017
Energizer in Asheboro isn't terrible. You don't get paid a whole lot but it's better then minimum wage. You also have many opportunities to train in a higher paying position. During busy season you have mandatory overtime which puts parents in a bind, during slow season you get sent home a lot or called off. Gas and child care isn't worth working there during slow season.
Cons
Only 2 short breaks.
We had to keep iron in the fire.
Lab Technologist (Former Employee) –  Westlake, OHNovember 17, 2017
Poor upper management in Westlake OH. They saw nothing, and had big jobs keep follow trends. Most employees did what they were asked to do. EBC was a well run company, the battery business has a dying product.
Pros
Long hours w/o extra pay.
Cons
Long hours w/o extra pay.
Things to know about Energizer.
Cell Feeder (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCNovember 13, 2017
Well if you had any issues with someone and you told the management or a supervisor they would just shrug it off and act like whatever is going on during you being at work didn't matter.
But that was on main night through the week at Energizer, I've heard good things about some supervisors on main weekend day.
Typical day was cell feeding battery's into a robot, sometimes I wouldn't cell feed and I would pack battery's instead.
Most enjoyable part was talking to my friends whilst doing my job effectively, other than that the other best part was the break.
Hardest part was how long you would have to stand, twelve hours is rough on your feet and legs.
Pros
None.
Cons
Short breaks.
Very Rewarding experience
Retail Sales Representative, Sales and Marketing (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CANovember 4, 2017
Was laid off due to territory elimination. Work environment was professional with a good stress level. Was given flexibility in hours and was able to maintain a good work / personal balance. Great management with good support.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Being laid off with little notice
challenging work
Industrial Electronics Technician (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLOctober 23, 2017
this facility was a good place to work with great hours and benefits but due to the economy the employees were laid off and this facility was shut down
Pros
dde
Cons
kl
Fun and easy work
Packer/Operator (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCOctober 12, 2017
I enjoyed working at Energizer. The pay was great and lots of opportunity for overtime. ❤️The people. I worked on fast paced line so I always had things to do. You could also earn Monopoly money where you could bid on things. There is also room for advancement. I really miss this job.
Pros
Great pay and overtime
Cons
Very short breaks for working 12 hour days, two 10 min breaks and a 20 min lunch. But you get paid for lunch
productive
line worker (Former Employee) –  Maryville, MOSeptember 17, 2017
I enjoyed working at Energizer, it was a fast pace on some of the jobs, and slower on others I ran the machines, and packaged batteries. I enjoyed working with the people on my lines.
Pros
easy work
Cons
short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Energizer. Our community is ready to answer.