ENERGY worldnet

ENERGY worldnet Employee Reviews

United States15 reviews
EWN has a huge footprint in the industry as a technology company. Innovation is encouraged and the strengths of the employee are considered as part of their workload. They place a great emphasis on team building which takes place quarterly with the entire company and monthly inside the individual departments.
EWN thinks of its employees first. There are lots of company activities, the salaries are good but not great, but the environment is relaxed and supportive. Benefits are great--Very good for a company its size. People are supportive, encouraging, and hard workers. It's probably the best place I have worked in my career as far as environment.
Pros
Company activities, paid insurance, relaxed work place
Cons
Advancement opportunities, cramped workspaces(due to growing pains which results in a PRO!)
I feel very valued at EWN. The president himself told me it's never too early to offer ideas if I see things that could be improved. My managers have a very caring attitude towards me and my future here. I have a great department and work-life balance. I hang out with my coworkers outside of the office, and our company holds quarterly team-building events. This is the most caring place I have ever worked. I intend to be here for a long time.
Pros
Variable stand-desks, quarterly team-building
The benefits they offer for employees far out weigh a pay increase elsewhere. The company culture is AMAZING! Quarterly team building events are always a priority as well as department team bulding events. They encourage healthy work/life balance. The "team" type atmosphere is very evident at EWN.
Benefits
Cons
None at this time
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Good company, but decided to move to Tennessee so had to leave.

Was able to improve my DOT knowledge both in the OSHA compliance world but also improve my OQ skills thru this job.
Pros
medical benefits
Cons
political issues
I love working here at EWN, the career advancement has been wonderful for me. I am thankful that once I put my skills to use my value was recognized. I started out as a summer intern and I was offered a part-time position in the Education department, after working 4 months part-time I was offered a full-time position as a multimedia specialist. I was surprised by how fun working here could be, the company emphasizes the importance of working as a team and invests time into this. It's very welcoming and the company does a great job of taking care of and interest in each individual. It's not often that you find a place where you can present your ideas, regardless of position, and make big things happen! The best part is that I get to do what I love, I get to be creative, and I have a voice!
Pros
Team Building, Career Advancement, Freedom of Creativity
We have the best team and the best clients. Our Education team is especially awesome.

We work hard, but we also take time for team building. We are steadily growing as a company and are always looking to the future! We set a fast pace, but our work is rewarding.
Pros
Team building, benefits, innovation, people
They very much have a team atmosphere. They truly take care of their clients and employees and know that money will take care of itself when you do that. Great benefits. Great hours. Great atmosphere. Management is very informed and hands on, but at they same time, they encourage individual thinking and ideas. The company is growing and there are minor growing pains with that, but the teamwork and sacrifice from the leadership helps alleviate that.
Pros
benefits, work-life balance, atmosphere, teamwork
Cons
minor growing pains
Those who stay long are the ones who are invested and passionate. This isn't a great place for someone to show up from 9-5 and collect a paycheck every few weeks.

Not everything is mapped out for you but if you are willing to learn and put in the effort you can be successful here.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ENERGY worldnet?
I am truly privileged to work at EWN. The company's employees are some of the most dedicated, down-to-earth, knowledgeable professionals in the business. If you're looking for a rewarding, fast-paced, future-focused place of employment, look no further.
This is truly a team. They work together and have a common goal in mind. Management is great and very on top of the industry, yet they always want each employee's feedback and input in all things we do. They are leaders in the industry because they focus on safety and doing things right and let the bottom line take care of itself. I've never heard cost put over safety and quality in any discussion in any meeting. The benefits are great period...not just for a company this size. Other than a few minor growing pains that any company would have to deal with that is growing this fast, you can't find any negatives here. I hope to be here for a long time.
Pros
benefits leadership teamwork environment
Cons
minor growing pains
I came to EWN for the innovation, I quickly realized the family environment and culture is why the innovation is so successful. What a great team to be on! Every day we collaborate and grow as individuals and as also as a team. I have never been more inspired in the workplace.

Growth tends to hurt innovation, but EWN finds a way to keep innovation alive - while growing in the process.

This is a one-of-a-kind company that finds the happy medium when it comes to culture.
Pros
culture, collaboration, innovation, family
Cons
Still looking for one!
Toxic work environment with a CEO that puts money before his people. Double standards to benefit the revolving door of regional sales reps. No protection for their employees from behaviors that would not be tolerated at any other organizations. Extremely high turnover rate in Sales and Service (7 sales reps and 6 cr/am reps in just over 14 months).
Pros
paid benefits
Cons
leadership and high turnover rate
Great pay and schedule with benefits, but very toxic workplace culture with poor management. This place has a severe turnover problem and for good reasons.
Pros
Great pay, schedule, and benefits.
Cons
Poor management, toxic workplace culture, job titles lack structure with no rules of engagement and definition
Management is good, People, Customers. Helps you build your education up about the company, open opportunity.Co-workers are very nice. can make friends easily. the work place is very chill.
Pros
Promotions
Cons
N/a