ENGIE Employee Reviews for Billing Specialist

Found 4 reviews matching the search See all 1,605 reviews
Find something else
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAMarch 27, 2019
Too many reasons to list as to why you shouldn’t work here. I will save you the time and energy by just saying to find employment anywhere else besides Engie Insight.
Benefits
Cons
Unlimited/too many to list.
My favorite job so farj
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Spokane, WAJanuary 20, 2019
I am a 28 year old woman who has worked in many different environments. ENGIE Insight is a fantastic place to work. Their benefits package is extremely competitive and the management is excellent. I have never worked for a company as compassionate as ENGIE. Personal reasons has forced me to relocate, but I will miss working at ENGIE.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Lower hourly wage
Competitive
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Spokane, WAOctober 31, 2018
A day at Engie Insight consists of calling to prevent potential utility disconnections by retrieving bills that might have not arrived and discussing extensions. Also, analyzing utility bills with uncommon/unexpected charges. Working with Engie has taught me a lot about utility communications and relationships. Management is very supportive and pushes the team to maintain a positive atmosphere by once a month 1;1's for goals and follow up, sharing company/team statuses and needs. The job of a billing specialist challenges me to keep the upmost organization and constant communication with utilities to prevent negative actions. The best part of this position is keeping direct and open communication with other professional and motivated coworkers to meet end goals.
Pros
Competitiveness
Cons
Compensation