Engility Corp Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Productive and mission oriented!
Senior Intelligence Analyst Army G2 Training (Former Employee) –  Pentagon, DCSeptember 19, 2017
This is a large company that needs to focus on goals and objectives for its employees. No company functions to get to know fellow employees and how they can best help you in your assigned position.
Pros
HR support is always available for questions and answers.
Cons
Not a close company, strictly business oriented with no fellowship!
Great bunch of folks
Software Test Analyst (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VASeptember 19, 2017
I worked in the Program Manager / Program Director's office for the ARMY's Distributed Learning center.

Working with a team, we provided functional and operational testing for the Deployed Distributed Training Campus. Before the system deployed, the team would provide Government Acceptance Testing
Pros
Very Professional
Excellent place to work
EVM Specialist for DoD/JPEO-CBD/MCS/ADMC (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VASeptember 16, 2017
Excellent place to work; good management, secured environment, friendly, challenging (without being stressful), etc. A nice, well balanced place to work.
Was different
BPS Depot Technician (Current Employee) –  Dam Neck, VASeptember 12, 2017
Engility allow the government customer to micro-manage the direction the BPS Team went. Employees worried to much about what other employees was during.
Stress Free Work Environment
Administrative Assistant AN/SPS (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VASeptember 6, 2017
I came on to Engility as a contractor. Unfortunately the contract was lost to another company, therefore I could not stay on. I only worked for Engility briefly, but from the moment I stepped foot into their office, I was treated with respect and have had a wonderful time working with them, the brief time I have been here.
excellent
SR. Logistics Analyst (Current Employee) –  Newport News, VASeptember 3, 2017
Management was great, and was willing to work with me during personal issues. Very supportive of producing employees. Lots of training and cross training opportunities.
fun place
Country Manager, Mexico (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 1, 2017
Very good company.. The only thing is they do not provded anu health care for expats. They really are focus in the job, and the and is great. Will be great if they rovide benefots
Pros
good people
Cons
no health care
please see below review summary
Payroll Specialist, Augusta (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAAugust 31, 2017
processing timesheets corrections, term employees, set up new hire employees, reconcile PTO, Sick, and Floating Holidays, correcting employee's live in states
Great Company
Intelligence Analyst/Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 30, 2017
Nothing but good things to say about this company. They treated me great and the contract I worked on was very eye-opening. I met a lot of great, hard-working people.
It's a great place to work but...
Project Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDAugust 23, 2017
Contracting is an unstable career. One day you have a job the next you're laid off. So that's a little scary. Especially when you depend on a pay check.
na
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Oxnard, CAAugust 18, 2017
More of a lackluster position with no room for growth. Management acts like they are listening, yet they do nothing to help you resolve problems. Even when you get HR involved, management turns a blind eye.
Below avg pay and no career path for advancement
Lead Project Support (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAAugust 11, 2017
Large company with the bare minimum benefits. Company tries to cut costs anyway possible. The pay is below average and there is no career path for advancement. Overall the company is okay to work for but there are much better consulting firms out there.
Productive and self paced, self improvement
Military Trainer (Former Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCAugust 8, 2017
Informative, self paced, upwards mobility. great people, great bosses. A great place to work. employees looked after each other. Information was filtered down from the top to bottom.
Good people
Manpower, Personnel, and Training (MPT) Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dumfries, VAAugust 8, 2017
My boss(es) were great. Co-workers were easy to get along with, hard-working, and intelligent. The work atmosphere was friendly and inclusive. I would work with them again.
Pros
Work atmosphere.
ok place to work
Production Technician, (Current Employee) –  Panama City, FLAugust 4, 2017
ok place to work, lots of dead time between contracts the supervisors are ok the other employees are ok pay is ok and benefits are ok just band ok place to work
Engility allows creativity
SENIOR LAW ENFORCEMENT ADVISOR (Current Employee) –  Mexico Barbados Ukraine Nepal West AfricaJuly 28, 2017
I have worked at Engility since 2012 as Contractor Senior Law Enforcement Advisor. The company allows creativity and the ability to work with other government organizations to fulfill the mission of the agency you have contracted with on the deployment. My contracting has been with the International Criminal Investigative Training Assistance Program ( ICITAP) Department of Justice.

The contract work has been challenging yet rewarding
Pros
Independence work atmosphere and ability to create programs
Cons
Long hours at time and some adverse conditions
Fun place to work.
Logistics Coordinator 3 (Current Employee) –  Lackland AFB, TXJuly 28, 2017
Management share information pertinent to the company needs and future endeavors. Co-workers perform at a great team level. Help is only a keyboard away.
I loved the job
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR (Former Employee) –  Billerica, MAJuly 25, 2017
I had a wonderful manager and loved the work and the camaraderie. I loved the pace of the work and the atmosphere. I learned a lot while I was there.
Heading in the right direction
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAJuly 23, 2017
Engility is coming into its own as a company, and there are increasing opportunities for professional development. Leadership is listening and taking strides to grow organically after a series of large acquisitions in recent years.
Pros
Good pay and benefits package; engaged leadership
Cons
Large company and sometimes difficult to locate resources
one of my worst experiences in my career
Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee) –  Ridgecrest, CAJuly 19, 2017
I temporarily worked for this contractor for a minimal amount of time. Unprofessional, terrible staff & management, it was completely obvious that this companies focal point was to make money and not take care of their employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Engility Corp. Our community is ready to answer.