Engility Employee Reviews

Good People
Intelligence Analyst IV (Former Employee) –  Annapolis Junction, MDDecember 12, 2018
I enjoyed my time with Engility, primarily due to my two immediate supervisors. They were fair, honest, and genuinely concerned about their employees.
Excessive working hours combined with a 6 day work week
Enhanced Graphics Firing Desk Technican (Former Employee) –  Camp, ARDecember 4, 2018
Required to travel over 2 hours to worksite and then work 9 hours on the job site followed by another 2 hour trip home. All admin requirements had to be completed after returning to home station.
Pros
beneifits
Cons
13 hour days, 6 days a week
Great company to work
Force Management Analyst (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VADecember 4, 2018
• Compiled equipment acquisition quality control reports to U.S. Army customers.
• Assessed data collection files at the end of phases.
• Extracted budget justification data to develop fiscal year defense procurement unit cost factors.
• Conducted training sessions per quarter on database management.
Hard working
Director (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VADecember 2, 2018
Engility works hard to achieve success and meet numbers. Weekly and Monthly reviews ensure accountability and collaboration. Recent Acquisition by SAIC will make the company stronger.
Engility
Senior Cyber Security Engineer (Current Employee) –  VANovember 30, 2018
Good company benefits but, lots of additional duties outside your statement of work. You end up being multiple positions titles so its like having two jobs but being paid for the primary one hired for.
TSA On-Call Decoy Support (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VA, USNovember 30, 2018
I am a rehire at Engility. Engility has grown over the years. It continues to be a great place to work. Engility offers excellent advancement opportunities.
Engility was a good place to work
Systems Engineer, SETA (Former Employee) –  Northern VaNovember 29, 2018
Takes a little time to get to know people, but mostly coworkers were helpful. As always, everyone is different. Found management a little distant, did not micro manage either.
Pros
Fair salary and benefits
Great place
Senior Technical and Intel Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VANovember 28, 2018
Great place to work. Management is great and there is room for advancement and new opportunities. I have been able to meet a lot of new people and build my network as well as get help in the area of mobile development to advance my skills.
Good company
Sr. Technical and Cyber SME (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VANovember 27, 2018
honest and open communication with the leadership. Great working environment. Most challenging part of the job is not knowing what is going to happen with the SAIC merger.
As a contractor I can not honestly answer -
Field Engineer 2 (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VANovember 20, 2018
Compensation/Benefits and Job Security/Advancement since I am with an outside firm.

All the other reviews I have working with Engility are a solid A+
Pros
I work with Fun PPL and the environment is Great
Cons
being a contractor.
Productive place to work
Military Science Instructor (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HI 96822November 16, 2018
Mission and Productivity are first and foremost with this company. Strives to provide the best services in meeting all soldiers' training requirements.
Great location
FACILITIES COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Lorton, VANovember 15, 2018
The building is spacious and in a good location. For the most part, the commute is not bad. The job itself is pretty laid back. The company offers good benefits.
Good Company
Section Manager/Project Lead C-RAM Support (Former Employee) –  Logistics ManagerNovember 14, 2018
This company has a lot of opportunity for advancement and works with employees to help advance their career. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to start a career.
Productive place
Material Handler Laborer (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VANovember 12, 2018
Work was not overly complicated. Easy and Flexible scheduling which provide ample time if needed to handle personal matters. There was always a task to be done
work-life balance
Accounting (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VANovember 10, 2018
15 days of PTO, 4 flexible holidays, only 6 holidays during year.
Health insurance is expensive and all high deductible.
Friendly employees with many years of experience.
Very poor
Electrical Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, MDNovember 7, 2018
I worked at Engility for 5 years and in those 5 years I was threatened at the job by another employee, they didn't try to promote from within and when informed about people cheating on their time card nothing was done.
One of the best
PGSS (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 7, 2018
Hands down Engility Corp takes care of its contractors much like MPRI (former) did. Profession conducted company that cares deeply for both client and contractor. Would go back in a heartbeat!
Pros
So mannny!!
Cons
Contracts end
The best people are the "grunts"
Inspector III (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, MDNovember 1, 2018
In this particular location, I feel there may be a bit too much favoritism going on. It certainly shows. There are a few "cliques" that have formed, but for the most part, the workers are friendly. Management is the issue.
Engility was great
Electronic Warfare Trainer (Former Employee) –  Indian Head, MDOctober 29, 2018
I traveled for work but the work and the environment in the office were exceptional. I would recommend Engility to anyone, not all experiences are the same but mine was wonderful.
Pros
Excellent Pay and Benefits
Cons
Lots of time on the road
Productive and fun enviroment
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCOctober 29, 2018
I enjoy working for Engility, very informative, great working environment, caring, friendly and always helpful, A typical work day is very busy, learn to properly communicate and keep the boss informed about what is going on. Management is great, free to tell management the good and bad to improve the company. Some of the process regarding to day today work is very long. I love what is do.
Pros
Rewards and promotion
Cons
Short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Engility. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.6InHerSight Score

2.3Personal Development

2.9Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight