Engility Employee Reviews

excelente ambiente
Operations Manager/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAOctober 18, 2018
es una empresa muy buena y pagan muy bien, los beneficios son muy amplios
Great Company
Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Carderock, MDOctober 18, 2018
Engility really is a great company. They provided me with the opportunity to train and get IT certifications that I needed for my role. And it's all paid for by them if the trainer you use is approved by them as well. Only thing I wish they'd do is allow overtime on their contracts.
Awesome job to have.
K9 Decoy team member (Current Employee) –  United StatesOctober 13, 2018
I love the work I do with this company. I get to work all over the country, meet all sorts of people. And just like other companies, there are some grt people in management and then there are some not so grt.
Pros
Pick you own projects and day and time to work
Cons
work was on call, could stop and start any time
Good Place to work
Technician (Former Employee) –  Atlantic City, NJOctober 3, 2018
Good place to work. Interesting work to be down, work that includes wiring simulators and making sure they function before tests and studies. Management is great as well.
Great company.
Executive Administrator C-Suite (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VASeptember 30, 2018
Very professional company. Being acquired by SAIC. Great management, great working environment. Very professional company. Being acquired by another company.
This is not the place for any serious engineer to work.
Principal System Safety Engineer (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALSeptember 29, 2018
Company has no clue with regards to System Safety or Software Safety. Company brought in a manager with no knowledge or experience in System Safety and Software Safety. Manager created a divisive and hostile work environment. Many employees left after Engility was brought in to manage the contract.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Too many to list
Nice Job
Software Test Engineer & Application Support (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 22, 2018
Engility benefits are not that great. However I had the best program manager ever. He was awesome to work with and encouraged career growth. Wish the company paid more and had better health benifit options.
Lots of autonomy
RF and IT Technician (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 15, 2018
I am subcontracted to a different company, so I need very little actual support from Engility. Most of what they provide to me is travel and expense reporting.
Pros
Very flexible schedule
Cons
No advancement potential
n/a
Modeling and Simulation Engineer (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 11, 2018
This is a great company. Fostering work environment. Supportive team working environment. Engility has an excellent physical work environment. The CEO appears very involved and approachable.
Pros
Free coffee
Good Company
Watch officer (Current Employee) –  Fort Greely, AKSeptember 8, 2018
Health care needs improvements for Alaskans. There is a lack of coverage for anyone that lives in the state. Or at least some compensation to help cover the costs.
review
Training Branch Manager/ Senior Advisor (Former Employee) –  afghanistenSeptember 4, 2018
Good company, paid well and paid on time off, 401 K plan. I would work again for this company. Con- I worked overseas so not much time off. great coworkers
Project Manager/Senior Program Planner (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VASeptember 1, 2018
Engility provides ample opportunities to further my career. It is great that Engility allows flexible work hours and remote work options. The work culture is fantastic and I have been continuously provided with challenges to advance my goals.
Pros
Flexible work hours and remote work options
Excellent Company
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Annapolis Junction, MDAugust 29, 2018
Great management, good work culture, and excellent job security. Had a great time working with company, but looking for career change. Would recommend this company to everyone.
Good company
Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Lorton, VAAugust 27, 2018
I have been working for Engility at a Defense Agency site since March 2018. I enjoy working for Engility very much. Good training and communication.
Worker responsibilities
Principal Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDAugust 22, 2018
Engility provided a great deal of autonomy in allowing workers to complete their work. As long as deadlines are met supervisors allowed latitude in worker assignments. Meetings kept to a minimum, only to emphasize the primary essential goals in meeting working assignments.
Enjoyed my experience
Junior Systems Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAAugust 20, 2018
They are great people toward with and easy to talk to. Managers are friendly as well as coworkers. I highly recommend Engility because of the environment and job security.
Engility
Data Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chantilly, VAAugust 19, 2018
Great place to work at and a stepping stone to get into the TSA/DHS government field. The type of work required is a lot of traveling and on call when requested.
Decent Defense Contractor
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Meade, MDAugust 9, 2018
Provides quality workers to fill critical shortages within the DOD. Not very good about communicating with employees once placed into staff augmentation roles.
Great Company
Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 6, 2018
It was a good ride with Engility. They provided me with a stable 9-5 job. They give you flexible hours if need be. They seem to be trending in the right direction
mission oriented
Project Lead and Test Engineer (Former Employee) –  Reston, VAJuly 30, 2018
Sorry I was laid off. It was a great company to work for. I miss the environment i was working in. My bosses were great. I truly miss working for engility

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Engility. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Women's ratings

2.5Fairygodboss Score

12%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

12%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss