Engineered Floors Employee Reviews

Good Place
Finishing Carpet Inspector (Current Employee) –  Dalton, GADecember 20, 2018
Good place to work for.they don't pay as good as other places.but they do give you overtime when they need you to work over.we had great supervisors hard working people.I worked with good people.I sure miss working there,I do recommend working for them and also they make great quality of carpet.very successful company.
Good culture, but changing rapidly.
Sales & Marketing (Current Employee) –  Dalton, GASeptember 6, 2018
There is much change going on at Engineered Floors. It has a great culture and is one of the more supportive and laid back environments I've been in right now and when I entered, but there have been some elements pointing in another direction recently. Hopefully the senior management team will come together and continue moving forward positively.
Pros
Good work/life balance, friendly environment
Cons
Feuding management
Fast paced and easy advancement
Heat Set Operator (Former Employee) –  Dalton, GANovember 11, 2018
Easy to learn and advance quickly. Supervisors are fair and easy to talk to. Loved the fast pace and quick advancement. Hardest was coming in after a shift when previous operator did not stock up on supplys needed.
Pros
The pay and benefits
Cons
A previous operator not stocking supplies.
Good
Winder operator (Current Employee) –  Dalton, GAJanuary 2, 2019
It's a very good place to work. The only downfall is the pay is not as high as most companies but over all it is a good place to work at. The staff and the people are very good to work for. It is not strict as most companies and is very laid back
Pros
Cons
No set time for raises
Enjoyed my employment at EFI
Traffic Analyst / Traffic Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dalton, GAAugust 2, 2018
Looked forward to coming into work at EFI.
Management was different from Beaulieu. ). EFI was like a breath fresh air.
If offered, I would have accept a new position. EFI had a duplicate traffic department and my job was eliminated. Just business.
Pros
Management was positive during the acquisition of BOA.
Cons
Communication of Supervisor was poor. Acquisition of BOA was stressful.
not much to say
TUFTING (Current Employee) –  Calhoun, GAJanuary 7, 2019
cant say to much good but the employees are great everything else I cant say the same but good luck if your apply here its very stressful and tons of OT when you don't want it and plenty of Lay-offs when you don't want it
Pros
free water
Cons
campany in general
It was a good.
Turret Operator (Former Employee) –  Dalton, GAOctober 19, 2018
They worked with me on personal issues I had. I would recommend it for other people. The hours were good but could have used more overtime. The job preformed was an easy to learn and operate type of job did get boring at times but all in all it was good.
Productive and very good company.
Claims Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dalton, GASeptember 4, 2018
Very good company to work for and all the people are very polite. We Investigates all claims submitted by customers to determine if credit should be issued based upon nature of complaint, warranty, inspection report, lab results, input from dealer, etc.
Good job
Extrusion - Maintenance / Electrician (Current Employee) –  Dalton, GADecember 22, 2018
Good company to work for I'm just looking to do something else beside extrusion.. I have been here 4 years in have been apart of a growing company in they have did me right...
Stressful
Primary Weaver (Current Employee) –  Bridgeport, ALDecember 18, 2018
There's not enough people to keep the jobs running properly. It's hard and stressful. Most people that hire in, quit because of how much work is placed on them.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Drama, stressful
Stable company, overall good work environment
Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dalton, GAMay 21, 2018
A good place of employment. They offer training and additional instruction to advance your knowledge of the job. Overall management is very supportive and encouraging. Hardest part of the job was trying to arrange any doctor visits around their occurrence policy which was a bit rigid. Most enjoyable was the camaraderie with co-workers and immediate management.
Pros
Pay/benefits, comfortable day to day work environment
Cons
Not much flexibility with medical situations
stressful place to work in
Extrusion Crew Leader (Former Employee) –  Dalton, GASeptember 18, 2018
i learned how to be a crew leader
i also learned how to color switch
the work place was well kept
got along with my boss great
to far to drive for me every day
Pros
good money
Cons
to far to drive
Love this company
Twister Operator (Current Employee) –  Dalton, GANovember 29, 2018
Great place to work. Great employees. Great supervisors and management team. This place makes you feel wanted and appreciated. A great company to grow with
Very poor management
Winder Operator (Former Employee) –  Dalton, GASeptember 13, 2018
There were a lot of gossiping people and trouble making people. The management is poor. I wouldn’t work for this company again. This is not a very good place to work
Pros
Cons
Poor management
Productive workplace
Extrusion Operator (Former Employee) –  607 Fifth Ave Dalton,Ga 30721July 7, 2018
Pay was great and benefits were offered. The hours you worked were long but in actuality you only work two weeks out of the month and only half of the year because it was a swing shift. Overall though it was alright.
Pros
Paid lunch
Cons
Work could be stressful at times
laid back on some rules compared to other carpet companies but under paid and hard to advance
Sample Customer Service Representative/Sales (Current Employee) –  Chatsworth, GAMay 29, 2018
Good people but under staffed and hard to advance. they are very family oriented but at times very unorganized. The company is growing but not staffed according to the growth.
Pros
good people, growing company
Cons
hard to advance
Great coworkers.
Operator (Current Employee) –  Dalton, GANovember 6, 2018
The machines at Emgjneered floors are new and easy to work with. The supervisors don’t mess with you as long as you do your job and what you are supposed to.
Twister Operator (Former Employee) –  Calhoun, GAOctober 4, 2018
Must work fast, fast pacing, stressful, well paid, excellent company, great environment, must be able to lift about 10 pounds or more just depends....
They were Ok.
Tufting Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Dalton, GASeptember 18, 2018
They were OK. It was a night shift job. They did allow smoking. Now I'm just writing stuff so that I can get past they 150 character minimum for this box.
Great benefits and a lot of advancement and opportunities to grow
Admin (Current Employee) –  Dalton, GAJune 7, 2018
I enjoy my job very much! Engineered Floors is a place that gives employees opportunities to move up with the company. Great benefits! There is always space for improvement of course. But it’s a company that is growing every day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Engineered Floors. Our community is ready to answer.

Engineered Floors Reviews by Location