Engineering Design Systems, Inc. Employee Reviews

Relaxed and Comfortable Job Environment
Bookkeeper/Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Roanoke, VAAugust 7, 2018
A typical day of work is steadily busy, but not overly stressful. We are expected to work 8am-5pm, Monday-Friday, with an hour long lunch break included. It's a comfortable work environment conveniently located in Roanoke, Virginia.

Since EDSI is a small company, staff members wear different hats. That is the most enjoyable and challenging part of my job because it keeps it interesting and I am always learning.
Pros
Pto, Health Insurance, Dental, Lunch Hour
Cons
No vision insurance, small company
A Great Work Environment
Service and Subscription Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Roanoke, VA OfficeAugust 7, 2018
I have worked for EDSI for over twenty years and the most amazing part of this company is it does not let you feel like you are an employee. It feels like a family.

Working for this company has helped develop my professional business skills as well as my personal life skills because of the constant challenge to raise the bar and strive for better relationships with our clients.

This is absolutely a place I would recommend to those who are looking for a company to grow with long term.
Great people, tough industry
Applications Engineer (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VADecember 5, 2017
EDSI is a great group of people who are focused on the customer. They are very knowledgeable about the industries they serve. There's not a better company to help with Autodesk software training and support.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Engineering Design Systems, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5