Engineering Excellence Employee Reviews

Run Away
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 31, 2018
If you are friends or relatives of management, you will be OK, if not...watch out. This company operates in serial hiring and firing. this appears to be a reflection on management and their ability to keep employees. they need to take a look inward before they run the company into the ground.
Cons
no training, back stabbing
Hated every minute of it
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  CincinnatiMarch 12, 2018
Absolutely no training. No communication . Sat for 2 weeks after I started before I even had a phone of computer. Never felt included by my supervisor or team.
Pros
Cons
Training, communication, inclusiveness
Fun workplace
HVAC Technician (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 6, 2017
Fun place to work when they have work. They say they are getting more work then you sit at home for weeks at a time maybe getting 20 hours one week and none the next.
Former employee from Cleveland ohio
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 1, 2017
The company had great potential until the present arrival of the new retail management. Many of us left within months of each other and no one from management thought to sit down with there foot soldiers to come to a compromise. Profits over troops is what it has come to with this company. They also started cutting back on safety practices to save money. When I worked there with the national team that was in place, we proved to be very profitable to the company. The present management has to be very foolish to mess with a good thing for the sake of your own ideas on how a company should be ran just because you are in charge. That's dumb and it doesn't work for the hard working people on the ground or the ones that bring in the profits. The present management has ran RS into the ground!
Pros
They used to have a good team of people
Cons
The present management doesnt have a clue on how to run an HVAC company
Great place if you have no work ethic and want to play all day
Another slave at Engineering Excellence (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 31, 2016
If you are related or best friends with management you will do well at this location. No training was provided and no feedback ever given but if you made a mistake you better watch your back. Lots of overtime. They liked to push Saturdays and Sundays as well as a forty hour work week unless you are a relative or close friend. Never any thanks for your work but you would be asked how much more work you could do. The five people that quit before me should have given me a big clue. So glad I have a job now where I can be around professionals.
Pros
Honestly cannot think of any
Cons
Too much overtime, no training, and nepotism
Fun friendly place to work with great upside.
Assistant Energy Engineer (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 14, 2016
During my time at Engineering Excellence I was the assistant energy engineer on co-op and I would do energy audits for companies to show how much money they could save by making their buildings more energy efficient.
Great people. management is 2 faced
office slave (Former Employee) –  CincinnatiMay 4, 2015
It's more about who you know than how well you work. The management provided no help to new hires and favored friends who were also employed with this company. This workplace is EXTREMELY highschool, if your not part of the "in" crowd your going to be fired sooner or later.
Pros
Co workers very friendly
Cons
management feeds you to the sharks with no training
Service tech.
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Sidney, OhioDecember 12, 2014
Maintained, repaired, and in certain situations - re-engineer Industrial mechanical equipment.
Commercial HVAC Technician for retail national accounts
HVAC Technician (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 21, 2014
Performing preventive maintenance and service calls on rooftop units. Co-workers are very experienced and helpful. Most enjoyable part of the job is servicing and maintaining HVAC units to meet the needs of the customers.
Work Experience
HVAC Installer (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 24, 2014
I had many great opportunities with this company with both commercial and industrial work.