Engineering Manufacturing Technologies, LLC

Engineering Manufacturing Technologies, LLC Employee Reviews

Awful place to work
Employee (Current Employee) –  Endicott, NYJanuary 29, 2019
Low wages, little to no salary advancement, micromanagement like you've never seen before. You will be hired for a specific job but they'll move you elsewhere.
Pros
Day shift
Cons
Pay, management
Good place to work.
CMM Programmer/Operator (Current Employee) –  Endicott, New YorkNovember 8, 2018
Great place to work. Especially if you take initiative and have a good work ethic. Pay is fair and medical and dental is available. Company is growing, which is never a bad thing.
Pros
Pay and work hours.
Cons
Not alot of vacation time.
Not worth it.
CNC Machinist (Former Employee) –  Endwell, NYSeptember 5, 2018
I left a company I had been with for several years. They appeared to be growing and it looked like a decent opportunity. Management was the worst I have ever seen. I was only there for a short time (less than a year) and went through two managers.
Pros
Day shift
Cons
Everything else
Company lies and pays employees poorly
Sheet metal press break operator (Former Employee) –  Endicott, NYFebruary 14, 2018
I was hired as a sheet metal press break operator but never did the job. Was making only $13/hour. I make over $20/hour at my current job where I do the same thing and actually do the job I was hired for. They told me my benefits will start right away but that was a lie. They said I was tardy a few times when I was never late. Don't work for this company you will regret it if you do.
Pros
Cons
Don't pay enough and lie too much
Punch Press Operator (Current Employee) –  Endicott, NYFebruary 5, 2018
Great place to job is fairly easy pay is OK u get vacation also PTO as well as 401k life insurance health n dental the offer company matches your 401k
Rapidly growing company
Sen Dir of Bus Dev & Marketing Operations (Current Employee) –  Endicott, NYFebruary 1, 2017
A financially solid company to work for. Rapidly growing and expanding facilities. Has expanded outside core business of production stamping in precision machining and fabrication.
Pros
Financially sound, growing operation
Cons
Too much micro management of operations and staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Engineering Manufacturing Technologies, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7