Engineering Solutions and Products Employee Reviews

Great employees and staff
ESP LLC, Logistics, Senior (Former Employee) –  JBLM WASeptember 17, 2018
Duties/Responsibilities included providing support in planning, coordination, and execution oversight/ tracking and after action review for Total Package Fielding and New Equipment Training of the Joint Battle Command Platform family of products (legacy, current, future) as well as other PM Mission Command Products as directed. I interfaced with Army customers (Active, Reserve and National Guard components), and interacted with them on a daily basis with internal and external government agencies as well as other contracted support agencies and personnel.
Pros
great teams and outstanding leadership
Cons
getting layed off
Stressful environment and poor vacation
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen Proving Ground, MDAugust 27, 2018
Medical Benefits are decent, vacation is horrible. 2 weeks per year and that is until your are there at least 5+ years. No option to telework, even in bad weather. Management is very demanding and can make the job very stressful.
Pros
cheaper medical insurance
Cons
Vacation, Vacation, Vacation
New management tanked this company
Brigade level Field Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Polk LAAugust 24, 2018
Under the original CEO this was a dream place to work for. Once it was sold out profit became the only thing the management cared about. The rapid loss of their government contracts was a direct result of this poor leadership.
Installer (Former Employee) –  TexasAugust 22, 2018
In the company you will get to know a lot of people and have fun trips for work purposes, it is a competitive but yet collaborative culture and I would say that the hardest part of the job would be time management at times.
Great place to work at while Jim owned it.
Property Management Specialist/Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXJuly 23, 2018
It's still not a bad place to work at, but the entire culture has changed, from what I've heard from many many different people. And that culture it had, that's what made ESP different and better than all the other contract companies. That's what made it special.
Enjoyed traveling
Logistics Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXJuly 9, 2018
Company allowed me to travel and see the country conus and oconus. I worked in a team environment , allowing me to learn people and personalities. Our CEO was various generous with Christmas gift as well as awards.
Very enjoyable work place with great people
Property Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCMay 24, 2018
My days was very enjoyable deal with customer and make sure they got the equipment they need to do there mission. There was no hard part about they job. Most of the job was issue equipment and inventory equipment.
Pros
traveling with the company
Cons
no issue with the job
professional but relaxed work environment
Assistant Corporate Facility Manager (Former Employee) –  Eatontown, NJMarch 28, 2018
I had a very nice experience taking care of a three story corporate office but as the company's growth plateaued my work load slowed considerably and I got bored.
I put my notice in and went back to labor.
Product and good professional environment
TRADOC Training Manager (Current Employee) –  Ft. Lee, VAFebruary 22, 2018
Working with students in a college environment with professional people. Teaching coaching and mentoring soldiers has been the most satisfying part of working with Engineering Solutions and Products.
Pros
Soldiers and mentoring
Cons
Career advancement.
Great team!
System Engineer IV/Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXFebruary 13, 2018
on customer site mos of the time but it was well spent. need to regroup as a company and do more for the employees. they lost so many contracts from the Army because some people believed they were above the law. .... well the remaining faction are still good people i hope they can comeback strong again as they once were. thanks ESP.
great company but crippled by gov't
Manager, ARCGIS/Map Production Mission Command (Current Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXFebruary 6, 2018
This used to be the company most people where I live wanted to work for...things have changed unfortunately (many reason). Not much security in the contracting world anymore.
Pros
people
Cons
upward movement
Productive and a great work environment.
FBCB2/BFT/JCR Installer (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXJanuary 18, 2018
World-wide travel, great pay, superb middle-management. Workplace culture made up of prior service men and women. The hardest part of the job was being away from your family for long periods of time.
Productive and a very fun enviorment
Logistician and New Equipment Trainer (Former Employee) –  Killeen TXDecember 5, 2017
This was one of the best company that I worked for. Team work were among the best as well as leadership. Our customers was our number one priority. Great company all around.
Pros
Management cared about their people.
Productive and fun place to work
Range Officer (Former Employee) –  Fort Dix, NJOctober 25, 2017
Worked with a lot of great people, and was treated great by management. They always looked out for your best interest and treated you like you where family.
Pros
Free Clothes
Cons
To many middle men
young local company
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint PetersburgAugust 30, 2017
operating according to the international quality management system ISO 9001:2008 and is also a full-fledged member of the International Association of printed circuit board manufacturers IPC (Institute for Interconnecting and Packaging Integrated Circuits).
Good Company
Electronic Engineer Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXAugust 22, 2017
Good Company, met a lot of good people. Lots of different jobs I have been through and learned from. It was a starting point for me and went off from there.
Engineering Solutions and Products
Communications Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 2, 2017
A typical work day is at our own pace with a team of 2 or more individuals. Our culture is diverse and makes it one of the most enjoyable parts about the job. For the amount of travel unless you are able to move up to another position you are not compensated well.
Task oriented employer
Associate Communications Engineer (Former Employee) –  Fort Gordon, GAJune 13, 2017
ESP was very focused on filling manpower needs of the organization they placed me with. Not very helpful at placement upon workforce downsizing in my particular case.
Pros
Large company
Cons
Not especially employee focused
Was
Shift Supervisor/ Logistics (Former Employee) –  Haymarket, VAMay 22, 2017
Awesome place to work until they lost the contract, then they came down from New Jersey and told everyone how they were going to take care of them and didn't.
ESP was probably one of the most enjoyable of any of my previous employers.
Installer / Technician (Former Employee) –  Ft. Hood, TXApril 30, 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed my time with ESP. I gained knowledge and experience of which I am grateful. Management was fair and understanding of what we were required to do and what was necessary for the happiness of our families. I am truly grateful to have experienced that from an employer.
Pros
Benefits, unexpected bonuses, and overall respect
Cons
location

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Engineering Solutions and Products. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2