Engineering Solutions and Products Employee Reviews

professional but relaxed work environment
Assistant Corporate Facility Manager (Former Employee) –  Eatontown, NJMarch 28, 2018
I had a very nice experience taking care of a three story corporate office but as the company's growth plateaued my work load slowed considerably and I got bored.
I put my notice in and went back to labor.
Product and good professional environment
TRADOC Training Manager (Current Employee) –  Ft. Lee, VAFebruary 22, 2018
Working with students in a college environment with professional people. Teaching coaching and mentoring soldiers has been the most satisfying part of working with Engineering Solutions and Products.
Pros
Soldiers and mentoring
Cons
Career advancement.
Great team!
System Engineer IV/Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXFebruary 13, 2018
on customer site mos of the time but it was well spent. need to regroup as a company and do more for the employees. they lost so many contracts from the Army because some people believed they were above the law. .... well the remaining faction are still good people i hope they can comeback strong again as they once were. thanks ESP.
great company but crippled by gov't
Manager, ARCGIS/Map Production Mission Command (Current Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXFebruary 6, 2018
This used to be the company most people where I live wanted to work for...things have changed unfortunately (many reason). Not much security in the contracting world anymore.
Pros
people
Cons
upward movement
Productive and a great work environment.
FBCB2/BFT/JCR Installer (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXJanuary 18, 2018
World-wide travel, great pay, superb middle-management. Workplace culture made up of prior service men and women. The hardest part of the job was being away from your family for long periods of time.
Productive and a very fun enviorment
Logistician and New Equipment Trainer (Former Employee) –  Killeen TXDecember 5, 2017
This was one of the best company that I worked for. Team work were among the best as well as leadership. Our customers was our number one priority. Great company all around.
Pros
Management cared about their people.
Productive and fun place to work
Range Officer (Former Employee) –  Fort Dix, NJOctober 25, 2017
Worked with a lot of great people, and was treated great by management. They always looked out for your best interest and treated you like you where family.
Pros
Free Clothes
Cons
To many middle men
young local company
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint PetersburgAugust 30, 2017
operating according to the international quality management system ISO 9001:2008 and is also a full-fledged member of the International Association of printed circuit board manufacturers IPC (Institute for Interconnecting and Packaging Integrated Circuits).
Good Company
Electronic Engineer Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXAugust 22, 2017
Good Company, met a lot of good people. Lots of different jobs I have been through and learned from. It was a starting point for me and went off from there.
Engineering Solutions and Products
Communications Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 2, 2017
A typical work day is at our own pace with a team of 2 or more individuals. Our culture is diverse and makes it one of the most enjoyable parts about the job. For the amount of travel unless you are able to move up to another position you are not compensated well.
Task oriented employer
Associate Communications Engineer (Former Employee) –  Fort Gordon, GAJune 13, 2017
ESP was very focused on filling manpower needs of the organization they placed me with. Not very helpful at placement upon workforce downsizing in my particular case.
Pros
Large company
Cons
Not especially employee focused
Was
Shift Supervisor/ Logistics (Former Employee) –  Haymarket, VAMay 22, 2017
Awesome place to work until they lost the contract, then they came down from New Jersey and told everyone how they were going to take care of them and didn't.
ESP was probably one of the most enjoyable of any of my previous employers.
Installer / Technician (Former Employee) –  Ft. Hood, TXApril 30, 2017
I thoroughly enjoyed my time with ESP. I gained knowledge and experience of which I am grateful. Management was fair and understanding of what we were required to do and what was necessary for the happiness of our families. I am truly grateful to have experienced that from an employer.
Pros
Benefits, unexpected bonuses, and overall respect
Cons
location
Excellent company to for work
Lead Database Administrator / VBA Developer (Current Employee) –  Fort Belvoir, VA 22060April 7, 2017
the CEO vision always so inline with my core beliefs, the resources are indeed scares, must utilize everything to their core potential. Always looking to solve problems on a daily basis along with empowering the end-user community.
Pros
Great technology
Cons
Commute
Great company to work for!
Electronic Warfare Specialist (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAMarch 27, 2017
I knew on my initial interview that I wanted to work for this company as long as possible! They have a great benefits package and treat their employees and clients very fairly!
Great people to work with.
JBC-P/BFT Field Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Ft. Drum, NYFebruary 20, 2017
The company did it's best to make it a family environment. Help was easy to find when needed.
They took good care of us like a family.
Great Company
Field Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Fort Knox, KYFebruary 20, 2017
I’ve enjoyed my time working at ESP, LLC. My co-workers were awesome and I greatly enjoyed working and supporting the troops of the US military. I would work here again if there was a job that filmy skill set.
Pros
Excellent benefits and paid time off
Cons
Contract work
Well put together company
Instructor (Current Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXDecember 9, 2016
I have been with ESP for 11 years and they have taken care of me and assisted me with finding another job opportunity when a contract was over. Very good company.
Very productive company
Product Manager Radars ESP (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen, MDOctober 18, 2016
Good company, looking for company with less travel involved, Company management team very productive and help build cohesive team. All coworkers are very team oriented. The hardest part of job is the travel every month for 3 weeks out of month. I enjoy working with the Soldiers and training on newest Army equipment.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
travel
Learned a lot
Kuwait Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXSeptember 27, 2016
Learned a lot about logistics, and was able to have input into operations of the equipment issue set up at different locations. Company lost contract in early 2012.
Pros
Lots of overtime
Cons
No comp time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Engineering Solutions and Products. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2