English Color and Supply Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Repetitive work, no support from management
driver delivery (Current Employee) –  Sherman, TXJanuary 18, 2016
Good hours, bad support system from upper management. Hardest part of the job was not enough time in the work day to get as much done as we were expected to.
learned alot from management
Order puller/picker/ customer care (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXApril 24, 2014
great co-workers, learned various duties,. stocked inventory, picked orders, shipped and recieved materials.
Warehouse Manager
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXApril 8, 2014
I was to oversee the whole warehouse of 22 personnel. Making sure orders were pulled, making sure trucks were loaded on time, made sure the receiving was done on a timely matter, made sure stock was put away on a timely matter also, Also made sure that the warehouse was locked up and gate was locked on a daily bases. Cycle counts were formed on a daily bases. Made sure the warehouse was kept clean. An not once did I complain about what I had to do It was my job.
Job Stability
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Boyce, LASeptember 23, 2013
Provided constant training of product by trained perfessionals in the field. Training consisted of class time and hands on learning.
Rewarding
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXJune 1, 2012
Floor sales fast paced and on the job training is available. Serving the public and collision shops.