Enlivant Employee Reviews

Its ok
Med Tech/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Port Arthur, TXJanuary 20, 2018
Great place to work if you really in dying need of a job. They work with your schedule. If you love helping or bonding with the elderly its great some of the workers work as a team not all of them.
Pros
They work with you
Highly recommend
Executive Director (Former Employee) –  Lower Valley WAJanuary 18, 2018
Ethical, compassion, driven, supported, well compensated, always strived to treat every one fairly. It's a tough business to be in, but this company was gold, by contrast. Employees were actually people to them and were treated compassionately. Training occurred, as needed, opportunities to grow. I felt Enlivant to be one of the best retirement communities out there.
Caregiver
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJanuary 7, 2018
By the worst place I have ever work for management does not care about residents they just hire friends of friends that are lazy and don't do anything worst place I have ever worked for very unprofessional
Just an absolute joke
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  IdahoJanuary 4, 2018
Management lies doesn't do what is right for residence. They hire anyone and so there is a lot of theft and miss placement of narcotics. I would never ever work for them again let alone recommend any sort of family or friend or anyone I met period to live or work there. Nurse doesn't take care of important things that the residents need and protocols are never followed
Pros
Putting a smile on residents faces
Cons
Its just horrible and not a good place to work
Good place for loved ones if you visit often
Medication Aide (Current Employee) –  Seward, NEJanuary 2, 2018
management is a little unknowledgeable about things. RN is very difficult to talk to about things that are important. The staff that has been there for along time is fabulous. But turn around rate is high due to low pay.
Pros
I love the residents
Cons
I hate that we aren't paid for the amount of work we do.
If you are a caring/ good individual this is not the place for you.
Executive Director (Former Employee) –  Cordova, TNDecember 31, 2017
I did not have a good experience with this company. They talk about work life balance there is none( lead checks every 15 minutes) . Empty promises they make. Regionals are terrible except for the nursing regional. They ruin good employees. Some of the regionals don’t know their jobs. They tear down employees that have been places for years with no problems. They do not support you they criticize and find ways to create self doubt. They retaliate. The head guy in charge needs to be notified of the way employees are done- this is not the culture he told our community that he wanted.
Pros
Unlimited pto that you can’t use.
Cons
Regional support is nonexistent.
Elivant Carriage Place
Housekeeping Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Prineville, ORDecember 20, 2017
There is extreme favoritism... Employees not doing their jobs, and management doing nothing to correct it... Two investigations one that is current. Abuse and neglact of residents. Accusations unfair treatment and just general bias. Violates state law abt paychecks. Every thing that could go wrong with a company has and will.. I DONT recommend anyone working there or anyone to live there.
Worst Culture in Senior Care
Senior Living (Former Employee) –  TexasDecember 20, 2017
Constant revolving door; never know what the next day holds. Regional teams turn over so quickly and they only care about numbers, do not care about the residents or the staff
Management isn't professional. He lives for drama. Keeping the employees in a hostile environment.
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Dover DEDecember 5, 2017
Management constantly tells you how you are appreciated but his actions suggest differently. Not a good person to work for. However the Director is amazing.
Purely profit driven-reflected in ability to provide quality care.
Care Services Manager (Former Employee) –  OHDecember 3, 2017
Poor communication,often short staffed, lack of support from direct management, puts financial gain above residents needs, often keeping residents that are inappropriate for community.
Pros
Some wonderful coworkers and staff
Cons
Long hours, poor work life balance
Gossiping back staying poor supervisor lack of attention to important matters
Chef Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bend, ORNovember 30, 2017
I really loved this job! The staff where so full of themselves gossiping talking behind backs! Makes this a very unconfertable place to work! Head nurse was the biggest problem! Smoking wasn't monitored! Chef didn't supply me with the ingredients I needed to full fill my job! Old food no dates very unsanitary! Meat in cooler for days not good! I loved all the residents they where great! The new Manager was great until you needed something then you had to ask many times! Don't agree with doing housekeeping and cooking to hours got rough!
Pros
Good employees that didn't talk about others behind they're backs, employee meals, company of residence!
Cons
Smoke breaks not monitered, poor kitchen management, poor overall management, payroll always late had check mailed got it a week sometimes a week and a half!
Not a good work place
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  OregonNovember 26, 2017
I don’t suggest working here it’s a complete joke they do not care about you one tiny bit yes there’s work drama wherever you go. But the drama is ridiculous there’s a lot of finger pointing and I felt targeted half the time. I was set up from day one to be fired me being fired recently was a set up and I do believe it. Was told one thing then told something else the next minute. The pay is not worth it at all was told by the ED to not even bother asking for a raise because we weren’t getting one. Loved the residents that was a plus but the management and the girls I worked with except one were complete jokes. Always out to get you in any way they possibly could. Girls coming to work high going on breaks to get high it’s just a complete joke of a job.
Pros
The residents
Cons
Clueless management
Seven Hills Place.
Resident Care Partner (Former Employee) –  Rome, GANovember 22, 2017
I used to work here and the management is awful. The residents were being treated badly by caregivers. There was favouritism.No managerial skills. No!
Pros
Residents are loving and fun to be around
Cons
Not enough money and not good managerment skills
Excellent offsite work
Copywriter (offsite) (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 15, 2017
I had a wonderful experience being an offsite Copywriter for Enlivant. My manager communicated frequently and clearly with me. She gave me succinct direction and clear deadlines, then let me work. She was full of praise while also constructively critical when my writing was not meeting her needs. I was glad to do contract work with Enlivant and would do so again in a heartbeat.
Hourly wages
Resident Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dover, DENovember 10, 2017
It's so unfair that your CNA certification goes unrecognized! More experience hands on should be taken into consideration prior to hire. Good staff will feel unappreciated & look for other sources of employment. If the residents are suppose to be our 1st priority, why not keep them happy and keep familiar faces around to care for them? It's a win/win situation.
Pros
Wages
Cons
Beautiful Enviroment
Terrible
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  New Kensington, PANovember 9, 2017
Management does not know how to talk to you and has favoritism. It's all about the money and not the Residences at all. Overworked and underpaid!!!!!!
Pros
Some coworkers & Residents
Cons
Fun place to work with a great management team
Nursing Department (Current Employee) –  Muncie, INNovember 8, 2017
Managements team is very helpful. The DON is fantastic- she's fair and really makes the residents well being her number one focus. Administrator is great also.
Pros
Organized well maintained workplace with happy hour for t he residents.
Resident Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oak Creek, WINovember 6, 2017
organized well maintained workplace with happy hour for the residents. Enjoyed getting to know about the residents and where they came from. Being able to work as a team with the employees to get the job done.
Pros
Working with people
Cons
N/a
N/a
Resident Care Partner (Current Employee) –  Uniontown, PA 15401November 3, 2017
I don’t like it at all and I wouldn’t suggest someone working there. Staff is rude, management is horrible and I feel as if residents aren’t treated appropriately.
Hunter’s Crossing Place , Gainesville Fl
Resident Care Partner (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLNovember 3, 2017
I recommend you not to apply for this job. It’s very unprofessional and you will be under paid. The management don’t care about anything but themselves. If you love working as a CNA I prefer you to find another place to work. It’s not a living assistance , it’s like a nursing home. Majority of the residents cannot care for themselves. Management does not appreciate their employees. Very under staff. Employees call out everyday and management will not find a replacement. It’s been times when it’s only one person at the facility working with one nurse while dealing with 50 residents. There is no structure, management does not care what their employees do. I worked for this company for nine months and I never seen anyone get discipline when doing wrong. Employees talk to the residents any kind of way. A lot of favoritism. I wouldn’t want my worst enemy working for this company.
Pros

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enlivant. Our community is ready to answer.

2.1