Enloe Medical Center Employee Reviews

4.2
Ratings breakdown
To much on call, mandatory Over Time
Cath Lab Technologist (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAJuly 16, 2018
Very fast paced which was fine. New management not very understanding. To much on call no time for family life. All the Cardiologist were GREAT to work with. Saving lives was the best part of the job.
Work Hours
Travel Assignment Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAJuly 5, 2018
The Scheduling for the Radiology Department was horrible the worst job I have ever had. 1 day off 3 days on back to 1 day off 3 on No time to do anything or have a day for yourself.
Pros
Cons
poor scheduling
Ok
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAJuly 1, 2018
For being in a college town it’s a pretty big hospital. Everyone knows everyone. Everyone seemed to get along and work well with each other. Still a good place to work
Pros
Good pay, good hours
Great Company
Temporary Shuttle Driver (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAJune 23, 2018
I truely enjoyed my employment with Enloe Medical Center. The employee's were great and made me laugh, "making me feel at ease when I first started". My job was fun, and at times bored due to waiting for an employee to transport.
Pros
Loved the atmoshere.
It was ok
Housekeeping lead (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAJune 12, 2018
it was a nice place to work when the housekeeping department was actually part of the hospital, It was taken over by compass a management company. they treated women horribly.
Fast paced, great people!
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAJune 11, 2018
Never a dull moment, constantly moving, great people to work with! I loved working at EMC, but had to change positions due to change in child care hours. Would go back in a heart beat if day care worked in my favor. You truly see the mission statement in full affect while working in the hospital.
Monitor tech/unit secretary
Monitor Technician/Unit Secretary (Current Employee) –  Chico, CAMay 21, 2018
As a mentor tech, I wore multiple hats; I had the role of unit secretary. So in addition to watching heart rhythms and vital signs, I was answering phones, paging doctors, calling other departments for various reasons, and really anything a secretary/unit clerk would do.

The culture of the hospital is great. Everyone is willing to help out if I fell behind. There was always something exciting after my shift Also, the culture was a 'patient center' care hospital. What is best is what is done for the patient.

The most important part of my job is helping patients stay alive and reassure them that their heart rhythm is fine. l also enjoyed supporting the family's relatives in delicate situations.
Pros
Wonderful team-work
A great workplace
Insurance Verifier, Payroll clerk (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAApril 27, 2018
I loved working at Enloe. I would like to work there again. I will continue to seek employment again. It is a great place to work. I miss my coworkers and my Supervisor
Pros
Great workplace
Cons
Some nasty coworkers
Was bad when I was there pray its better now
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAMarch 19, 2018
My schedule kept changing often started two shifts a day. Strikes by nursing staff relating patient care and sentinel events and prescribed black box drugs were happening during my period employment.
Pros
Good pay medical coverage
Cons
Bad things happened often scary understaffing
Very happy with this hospital
Rehab Aide (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAMarch 16, 2018
Great environment. Everyone is helpful and respectful. Made the days go by very very fast. Very clean and lots of hard-working people. Caffeteria food was very good as well.
A positive TEAM enviroment
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Chico, CAMarch 14, 2018
A well run department with great education! This department is friendly, encouraging, uplifting and accepting! There is nothing better than feeling like part of a team when you go to work everyday!!!
Truly appreciated the staff.
DIRECTOR MEDICAL STAFF SERVICES (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAFebruary 20, 2018
Enloe is a wonderful place to work. The personnel and medical staff are great. There was controversy between the COO and the medical staff which made my position uncomfortable.
Good pay and benifits, good work group,
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Chico, CAFebruary 5, 2018
pay is good for the area, benefits are also very good. job can be stressful at times, most coworkers are willing to lend a hand to make sure things get done in a timely manner.
Pros
good pay and benifits
Cons
days off are split
love enloe!!!
Junior Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Chico, CAFebruary 1, 2018
Really fun place to volunteer and you learn a lot of skills that can help you later in life. I would recommend enloe to anyone who is looking for a healthcare related job!
It was very busy high paces working environment
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAJanuary 10, 2018
Total Patient care, walked patients up and assisted with care during the patients stay at the medical center. I would answer phones and keep the medical records up to date.
Pros
was able to take breaks when needed
Cons
no cons
fun loving place
Room Attendant (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAJanuary 2, 2018
Other staff are really amazing people to work with. Patients are so loving and grateful of your time. This position is a very awarding job. flexible hours, however pay is not that great.
Invaluable experience in program development
Training & Development Intern (Former Employee) –  Chico, CADecember 15, 2017
I absolutely enjoyed my time as an intern for Enloe. I was able to dive into program development and begin the research for a new program. I loved it! My director was friendly and I was always able to ask question without the fear of sounding stupid. The whole team was really supportive and allowed me to grow professionally.
Pros
flexibility of hours
Great culture, engaged leadership.
Project Manager/Application Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chico, CANovember 24, 2017
Strong understanding of the value added IT brings to medical centers. Concern for the individual's life balance.
The work is varied and learning is encouraged.
My dept was fun
HelpDesk Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chico, CANovember 3, 2017
It was an easy going environment and I was trusted to do a good job. The office was easy going and I had access to receive training and education. I was taken seriously.
Pros
benefits and easy going environment
Cons
IT dept is a little intimidating
Department didn't work as a team
Discharge Planner (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAOctober 30, 2017
At beginning of day you would get the floor you were assigned to collect your paper and laptop and head to floor. You would review the charts make any arrangements needed for transfers or equipment Call insurance companies for reviews and updates.A few team members were bullies and made working with them a nightmare. Glad to leave.
Pros
Liked the job
Cons
Did't like the team