ENOVIS
Happiness rating is 53 out of 100

ENOVIS Employee Reviews

United States161 reviews

Austin location the best

Terrible merge happening where people working with the companies that got bought out are not nearly close in compensation compared to the previous DJO employees

Toxic place

Although Hire Up is a good temp service, Enovis is another story.That place is toxic and the management are probably the worst I’ve ever encountered.The work is easy however supervisor us clueless and requires overtime when not needed.Work life balance is non existent.If I were you, I’d stay away from here.

Pros

Cons

Countless

ENOVIS insights

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job

Horrible place to work at.

This place is not a good place to work at.No work life balance.Horrible management.I would avoid this place like the plague.Don’t waste your time here.

Pros

Cons

Everything about this place.Especially management

Poor Management

When I started I was excited about the opportunity to learn something new, however that quickly changed. Management was constantly changing, they were hardly available and when they were they were not supportive. The processes were outdated and inefficient. The job was super stressful.

Pros

I learned something.

Cons

Poor management, not enough pay, excessive overtime

horrible management

i worked there from April to August of last yr, i was given a fulltime opportunity and within a week of accepting i was let go due to COVID which made no sense whatsoever would not recommend working here

Good place to work most of the time

Can be a good place to work, if it wasn't for to much favoritism. To many chiefs. Not enough Indians. Cleanroom has no lead supervision. Hardly no weekends off.

Pros

Some free meals, supervisor good to work with.

Cons

To much favoritism. Drama, gossip

A few years ago this company started to spiral into a downward trend.

This company lost focus on the employees as people. New management came in from other companies and completely distroyed the culture of the company. Massive layoffs every other year and dismantled the bracing and supports sales team. Turned a cheek to national distribution but also failed at selling direct which left the customer hanging dry without reps to support them..the regional managers are a joke and have less experience than the reps but politics and friendships got them into there roles which they suck at.

Pros

Decent money for the job. Great co workers but that also changed as friends got laid off.

Cons

Everything!! Laid people off during a global pandemic with no support or care in the world.

Great associates and teamwork but poor leadership that guides this company

Healthcare company that supports patients/clients with bracing and support, foot and ankle, and laser equipment. However, working here for 2 years I've seen a lot of individuals come and go. Turn over rate is exceptionally high, that should tell you something about this location. There is no sense of job placement for individuals with subject knowledge expertise, nor compensation for the qualities and experience an individual has. I've witness an employee apply for an internal position to find out the next day the job was removed. As well as a group of employees being accepted into a SIT program to find out some associates dropped out and still obtained promotions, the ones that passed all requirements and interviews are still stuck in the roles they have. Managers developing relationships with associates and later a promotion comes from no where. MGMT concerns is production numbers and no value to employees. Lets not forget about favoritism as well...

Pros

Great associates that aim for the goal and teamwork

Cons

This whole site needs a Major Kaizen to get this location back in shape. From inventory, to replenishments, lead time delivery for re-stock, and final mile delivery for the end customer.

Great place to work at local level and excellent products/programs

The local team is incredible and my regional director is great. Colfax C suite doesn't seem to be connected to what is needed or happening at the field level. Overall, it is a good job with full line of benefits and wonderful people that put patients first. The products and programs are second to none! The cons are that pay is not competitive in the market and territories are getting larger every year. Example: We used to have 50+ direct reps and now we are under 30 with the same responsibilities over much larger areas for less pay.

Pros

excellent products and programs wonderful local team

Cons

increasing territory size and non competitive pay

Headquarters in Dallas is very boring, even before covid

There is no holiday parties, even in 2019 there wasn't one. The company doesn't believe in employee morale boosting or engagement.It's all about working you to death with little reward.

Pros

probably the benefits

Cons

too many to name

Toxic Work Environment

My new manager has created a toxic work environment for the department I work in. The manager spends a majority of their time using the company vehicle as their own chariot. The manager is about to lose a team that has worked together for three years in the department. The other manager is 10x better and helps all associates and works with them to achieve the company’s goals.

Pros

One good manager

Cons

Lots of bad leadership

Growing company with opportunities to advance

DJO is quickly expanding and it allows employees to continuously learn new processes due to the fast-paced environment. Every day is different and challenging. The growth has caused some difficulties along the way, but leadership is committed to finding a solution to the issues in order to be successful.

FSR life balance step but for ATC

Job isn’t very challenging if clinic doesn’t need braces which can lead to a lot of boredom. DJO tries to give support but pay is the same as an average athletic trainer for the area instead of paying you like a field service representatives. Work/life balance better because you’re only expected to work 40 hours with no outside work. You do have to take personal vacation for snow days which is stupid.

Pros

Management Support

Cons

Paid as athletic trainer not field service rep

not recommended you can find better than this Job

This is one of the worst jobs I have ever been in, they demand too much of you and do not value your effort, there is no improvement in this position, managers always have selected people who will give them a better position when it is opened.

Well organized, WWII AXIS-like management.

Wouldn't darken their door again.They have you line up and wait to the exact minute to punch in or out. If you happen to leave 3 mins early you will be sent an email about it and the next day be called in to the office to hear a lecture about it.To be fair, the shift leads were great to work with, but the department manager was a totalitarian.

Pros

Lots of days off to start with

Cons

Just dont use those or you will get called into the office and berated.

Qorst job I have ever had.

DJO GLOBAL is a joke. The pay is not what it should be. Management is disconnected with the employees. I would rather walk through glass barefoot than work here. They also will make it sound like they give really good profit sharing bonuses but that's a lie. Don't for the love of God work here.

Awful environment

This is a place you don't want to go. They favor certain people and will lie to you when someone does something that you 'aren't' allowed to do because of tenure and how long you've been there. If you aren't bffs with the manager they just all talk about you and whisper. They expect so much from you and work you like a dog. Oh, and they treat you like you are a child. Stay far away.

Pros

Compensation and benefits

Cons

people, environment, no room for growth

Good culture, Company headed for much growth!

I’ve had a great experience so far working at DJO Global. It’s not perfect, but what Company is? I feel valued and supported by leadership and I feel our Company is poised for good future growth. The only criticism I have is the lack of communication and collaboration with our parent Company, Colfax

Pros

Good supportive culture and leadership

Cons

Lack of communication between departments

Laid back work environment.

They give you a free day off for your birthday each year that you can use without impaction your allotted paid time off for the year. We had pitch ins regularly. They took us out for dinner often, not only for customer service week but also when our field tech’s came to our location. Overall a good place to work, I only left to pursue a career in insurance.

Pros

Standard 9-5 no weekends.

Cons

Not much room for advancement, you are where you are.

Large company with multiple positions

National company with multiple positions and departments however my channel and building was laid off and outsourced due to challenges in the insurance reimbursement aspect of the business

Worst Job of my life

Management sucks, the hours are long and if you miss any days they ready to fire you they dont care if you have kids or not.............................

Pros

Cons

management, hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ENOVIS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

ENOVIS reviews by popular job title

• ENOVIS