Enquire Solutions Employee Reviews

Great place for career advancement
Executive Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COSeptember 4, 2018
Enquire is a great place to work. There are open doors for advancement if you are willing to work and grow as an individual. Plenty of opportunities coming as the company grows.
Pros
Great place to work, managers challenge you to stretch yourself to grow professionally.
Cons
Could be more flexible with PTO offered
Best Job I've Ever Had
Community Advisor (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COAugust 1, 2018
Working at Enquire has been the best job I've ever had. The work environment is extremely professional, my co-workers are friendly, and the executives are very wonderful and sweet people. I am very excited to see where my direction in the company will go as a result of my hard work. This company's practices and operation is in an extremely positive direction, and I am confident that you will enjoy working here as well.
Pros
Paid time off, benefits, and professional employees.
Cons
None so far.
Amazing Place to Work
N/A (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COMay 23, 2018
I have worked for Enquire Solutions for coming up on 4 years. The company is amazing, there is always 1 or 2 people at any job that can make things stressful. however Enquire management really care about their employees, you are not just a number there you are like family to them. With hard work and dedication advancement will happen. The company is still a bit new, but rapidly growing. Job security is excellent, if you are dedicated to your job and do a good job, you have a place here, Enquire tried to keep all of their employees. The culture is growing we are getting ready to take a trip to TOp Golf, and also walk the Alzheimer’s walk. We are making a difference and I am so excited to be apart of the team. Go Enquire!
Pros
Best Call Center work environment ever!
productive and fun place
Community Advisor (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 9, 2018
I enjoyed immensely what I did for the general community. The work atmosphere was amazing. My co workers made work very enjoyable and the work schedule was was promised.
Pros
awesome fridays!
Cons
working weekends
Honestly the worst job I've ever had. I wish someone had been up front with me as to what to really expect, here it is:
Minon (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COMay 7, 2018
This company tries to come across as caring for their employees, but that couldn't be further from the truth. You have zero job security, as the company is based on clients. If they lose them, they fire employees. Regardless what upper management says don't expect to move up for hard work and dedication, that will just get you taken advantage of. They have a break room with games but don't expect to ever set foot in there aside from the tech team. Expect no work life balance. No advance notice of shift changes. Changes in compensation plans are frequent. Director level management is worthless, most are a complete waste of company resources. Oh and expect a cutthroat environment where the majority of the employees are two faced. In addition their PTO policy is a joke. With that being said they buy you lunch once a month. Just got healthcare. And the owners seem to be nice, though never really got to talk to them.
Pros
A free lunch once a month
Cons
Too many to list. Stay as far away as possible.
Positive Work Environment and Great Culture
Help Desk Specialist (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COApril 20, 2018
Working at Enquire Solutions has been a tremendous experience. Management is intelligent and reasonable in all of their decision making. The people I work with are extremely capable and care about the work they are doing. Great place to work!
Dishonest Managment
Community Advisor (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 13, 2018
Management was very dishonest and not friendly. Happy I am no longer employed there. They use you until you're no longer needed then get rid of you. If I could give them zero stars I would. Good luck.
Good Place To Work
Senior Community Advisor (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COJanuary 10, 2018
Family owned and operated. Mostly just a call center. You dont have to make cold calls. Easy work. Good environment. My pay was decent. Left to pursue and new line of work. Nothing bad to say.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Inconsistent managing
Productive company but very poor management
Community Advisor (Current Employee) –  Centennial, COOctober 23, 2014
Phones usually busy but the account manager is very rude and picks on employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enquire Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

Enquire Solutions Reviews by Location