Ensemble Health Partners Employee Reviews

Leadership needs to improve
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHFebruary 10, 2019
While I like the giving back to the community this company does the leadership needs to be revamped. There are to many layers (lead, supervisor, manager, director & so on) and there is OBVIOUS favoritism towards certain workers. OBVIOUS. What is good for some is not for others if you are not in the "clique". The leaders pretend to be concerned if you voice a concern but they don't do anything about it & you are labeled as negative. 90 days for a probationary period is too long. If you miss a day you get "points" & a possible "write" up. The CRCR test that is not mentioned at hire but you have to take and pass or be fired is totally ridiculous & was not disclosed until after the offer of hire was excepted.
Pros
Flex time.
Cons
Leadership, favoritism, low wages.
customer service
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Panama City, FLJanuary 31, 2019
I is a very good company to work for! It is a fast paced company with a lot of changes over the past month, but it is a very good place to work and I like the people that I work with.
Enesmble Means Team
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Current Employee) –  Imlay City, MIJanuary 24, 2019
Ensemble hits the nail on the head when it comes to working in a time. The pay rate however and the lack of raises is the worst. They hire new hires at a higher pay then employees that have been there longer and refuse to increase pay to match what the new untrained employees make. I have been at the company for a year and a half and make less then brand new people with no experience.
Poor leadership
Cash Posting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, NCJanuary 19, 2019
Ensemble Health Partners has the ability to be a great company, however the company lacks leadership, fair wages and professionalism. It was by far one of the worst working experiences I’ve ever encountered. They treat their employees like children in school, the employees are micromanaged. The company does have a great work schedule, but their benefits are horrible. It’s a great way to gain experience in AR, if you have none. (They hire just about anyone to work there) The turn over rate is extremely high. If they took the time to listen to the employees and if the employees would be completely honest with management they could really improve the company. In my experience working there, everyone in my department was unhappy except one person, and everyone was afraid to speak up for fear of losing their jobs.
Pros
Work life balance
Absolutely Horrible Place To Work
Remote ED Coder (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OHJanuary 6, 2019
Avoid this company! I’ve been an Outpatient Coder for over 20 years and this is the worst company I’ve ever worked for. Management and Supervisors are horrible. They only care about themselves. I’ve emailed the Director several times and never received a response. The coding manager for the Northern markets is very unfair. They all have their favorite employees and don’t care about the majority of us. Our work is being outsourced to India because coders are constantly quitting and it’s impossible to find qualified replacements although we have coders who want the OT but are not allowed to work it. Schedules change several times a year. Our pay is horrible. My pay is less than $17 and I’m a certified! There is no 403B match for our retirement plans. The goals are set so high that it’s impossible for coders to meet them while Management does nothing to help. It’s a set up so no bonuses are earned. The Southern market Director just quit.....that says a lot! This place is absolutely horrible! I know several coders are searching for other employment opportunities, including myself. I could work for a fast food chain and earn more than what I’m currently making. AVOID ENSEMBLE AT ALL COST, it is not worth it.
Pros
Remote work opportunities.
Cons
Awful Management, Horrible Pay, Work is being outsourced to India.
too much pressure on new hires
Credit Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mason, OH 45040January 5, 2019
i personally don't like the 90 day probationary period no pto rule and that you have to get a crc cert or you'll be fired. the test is hard. cool place to work other than that
Pros
flexible schedules, ins benefits, swag committee
Cons
no pto for 90 days
Good company, can be stressful
Account Revenue Reimbursement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Huntersville, NCJanuary 2, 2019
The work environment is relaxed but the nature of the work can be stressful. Depending on the department that an employee is in and the management that they're under, it will determine their experience.
The worse
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Huntersville, NCOctober 10, 2018
This is one of the worse companies I have ever worked for! Racist company! People are not appreciated! People are not paid based on their skills! HATED IT
Pros
There were none
Terrible Place to work
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Huntersville, NCSeptember 23, 2018
Management at Ensemble are evil. They don’t listen to anything the employees have to say or how they feel. They expect you to go above and beyond your job but the pay is not equivalent to the work.
Cons
Goals are set too high, overworked and upper management is very inconsistent and does not want to hear employees ideas/suggestions
Cioder (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHSeptember 11, 2018
Working weekends, lots of overtime, constantly changing schedule to reach goals that are set too high - not enough employees to meet these goals. Understaffed and overworked basically. No matter what it just never seems like we are good enough and lack of appreciation by management. Paid holidays - yet must work extra on a holiday week to make those hours up, Actions of management do not seem to coincide with what they tell you. Some great coworkers and flexible hours would be some perks. They do offer some training programs and offer to help with getting certifications, however, this is done on your own time which is hard when working so many hours already.
Pros
Flexible schedule, nice coworkers and opportunities to train
Cons
Overworked, constantly changing schedules, weekend work, poor msnagenent
Okay place
Pre Registration (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 25, 2018
Thought i was going in for a pre reg and it turns out its all about collecting money. If your not looking to collect money, i wouldn't apply to that department
Pros
Higher Leadership is very down to earth
Cons
Unclear of job description upon hire
Work in Progress
AR REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Huntersville, NCJuly 27, 2018
The company is currently working to update their current policies and procedure. Work flow varies on what area you work and is sometimes not the fairest.
Always an Adventure
Scheduling Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHJuly 25, 2018
Working for Ensemble is always an adventure. The company wants to hear from there employees about issues both good and bad. They listen and work with people to make your job more enjoyable and easier for everyone.
Where else can you work with your feet propped up and listening to music?
Revenue Cycle Specialist (Current Employee) –  Huntersville, NCJuly 25, 2018
I have been with Ensemble for over one year now. When you come to work you are given very clear goals and the tools necessary to meet those goals. Then you are given the space to work without being micro-managed. I love that I can wear jeans on three days of the week, prop my feet up on my stool, put in my headphones and work as hard as I want as long as my goals are met.
Pros
Obtainable goals, no micro-managing
Cons
Could always be paid more!
I love my job but disappointed with the company
Registration Clerk (Current Employee) –  Panama City, FLJune 22, 2018
The job itself is great, challenging at times and you stay busy. However, the compensation is less than desirable. I could go work at Panda Express and make the same rate of pay for less than half the work I do now. I find that completely unfair and feel that we should be compensated more for the work load. We recently received our annual reviews and increases and honestly I was insulted. I work very hard every day and take pride in my work but I am feeling as if the company doesn’t invest the same in return.
Pros
Stability
Cons
Compensation, no option for advancement
July 12, 2018

Here at Ensemble, we believe strongly in paying for performance, and we offer a competitive compensation package that has been designed to reward results. We are very proud of our robust incentive plans that add value to the base wages for our associates, in addition to the comprehensive benefits package that we offer. We also recently communicated about annual merit increases for our associates. Our intent is to have a career ladder for every position within Ensemble, so each associate knows what the qualifications are for internal growth.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I welcome you to contact me directly with your personal story at tellshannon@ensemblehp.com and let’s discuss your perception and experience together.

great new Atmosphere
AR Rep (Current Employee) –  Huntersville, NCJune 11, 2018
I have been with the company for almost 1 years and love it, this company is different from the rest, growth options are very well planned, great benefits, clean/ open and sunny environment, the staff listens to your concerns and are always looking to improve and grow.
Pros
Ideas are heard and put in place
Cons
Consistence is a work in progress
Over Worked under staffed
Financial Clearance Representative (Current Employee) –  Montclair, NJJune 10, 2018
Working for EHP in Montclair is very stressful. We are under staffed and over worked. We are not compensated for our hard work. No raises! HOW can you run a company that does not treat their employees fairly or acknowledge our hard work and dedication. This place is a circus. Someone really should look into this ASAP! The best part about working here is my coworkers and my Supervisor sad to say.
Pros
My coworkers and Supervisor
Cons
Everything Else
July 12, 2018

It’s difficult for me to understand and respond to your specific situation without having the details, background and context. I would like to share that at Ensemble, we believe strongly in paying for performance, and we offer a competitive compensation package that has been designed to reward results.

Shannon White, President and Chief Operating Officer

Please do not relocate to work here! Avoid!!
Analyst, Revenue recovery (Former Employee) –  Huntersville, NCMay 5, 2018
The most unorganized, unprofessional company I've ever worked for! They are full of facades and Very poor business ethics! Serious Startup company issues. Paychecks were often delayed. Only "select" employees could telecommute. Accidently canceled medical insurance coverage(the company did not pay the premium on time).Low salary/raises. Unorganized, Unprofessional HR. High turnover(entry-level positions). Constantly restructuring of the organization, which causes department layoffs/ demotions.
Pros
Friendly coworkers
Cons
Misleading, insidious upper management. Horrible business ethics. Low pay.
May 25, 2018

Here at Ensemble, we encourage transparent, honest and open discussions from our associates – at any time, about any topic. In fact, I recently shared an e-mail with all of our associates about this very subject. In that e-mail, I encouraged our associates to speak up and provide their critical feedback because I can’t fix what I don’t know about. It’s easy to speak up about what’s going well. It takes courage to have difficult conversations because you truly care about making Ensemble a great place to work. I am so proud of all of our associates that have the courage to speak up and offer their solutions on what we can do to make Ensemble an employer of choice.

We’ve experienced exponential growth at Ensemble. We more than doubled our size since 2017 – and we announced our plans to continue to grow in 2018 and beyond. We’ve also been very transparent that we’re not perfect – and that we had some opportunities for improvement.

Our leadership team has been hard at work implementing processes, policies and standard operating procedures as we continue to build a strong foundation to support our current and future growth plans.

Our base salaries at Ensemble are industry-competitive. We are especially proud of the robust incentive plan that has been paid every year since the inception of our company, with no interruption. In addition, we offer a comprehensive benefits package to our associates, and recently implemented a 401(k) employer contribution and Retirement Shared Success program.

It’s difficult for me to understand and respond to your specific situation without having  more... the details, background and context. I welcome you to contact me directly with your personal story at tellshannon@ensemblehp.com and let’s discuss your perception and experience together.

We have a great team here at Ensemble. Our future is bright, and it will only be brighter as we continue to grow. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your time with Ensemble, and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

High Stress
Patient Access Specialisst (Current Employee) –  Rocky Mountain Surgery CenterApril 18, 2018
We are expected to be 4 days out for any time off. Only 6 incidents of absence before dismissal. Bad insurance benefits below a living wage for a single person. Impossible for a single parent.
Pros
Security. They won't fire you if you do your job.
Cons
No opportunity to move up. No decent pay raise if you even get one.
May 25, 2018

It’s difficult for me to understand and respond to your specific situation without having the details, background and context. But I do want to provide some details about pay, benefits and professional development here at Ensemble.

At Ensemble, we believe strongly in paying for performance, and we offer a competitive compensation package that has been designed to reward results. We are very proud of our robust incentive plans that add value to the base wages for our associates, in addition to the comprehensive benefits package that we offer. Our intent is to have a career ladder for every position within Ensemble, so each associate knows what the qualifications are for internal growth. Whether you’re just starting out in your career, or you’re a seasoned associate looking to join a growing company – the sky is the limit for associates looking to grow and advance here at Ensemble. Growth and career advancement here at Ensemble are predominantly provided with the proof of a solid work ethic, living by the principles of the Ensemble Difference and mastering the skills within your work area at our company.

tellshannon@ensemblehp.com

Very stressful and not in mu profession
AR Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Huntersville, NCApril 5, 2018
New company, trail and errors. Nothing is never accurate or stable. Managers knows nothing about managing.
Manager are rude
Rules (micromanagemet
No equality
April 11, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write in. At Ensemble, we believe strongly in the professional development of all our associates, and that includes our leaders. Last year, we implemented a leadership development series, and in 2018 we have a robust leadership development training and education program in place.

As you know, at Ensemble, we also have a culture of transparency, and encourage all of our associates to speak up. There are many ways to reach us, and other members of the leadership team at any time, if there’s something on your mind. We have recently implemented a number of new policies that have been driven solely because associates have spoken up and brought their concerns and proposed solutions to our senior leadership team. In addition, our culture at Ensemble is one of diversity and inclusion. In fact, believe in this so much that we’ve created a new Leadership Council for Diversity and Inclusion, that is completely associate-led.

If you would like to share more specifics about your experience, we are happy to take the time to discuss with you at any time. Thank you for being a part of our team.

Judson Ivy, CEO, Ensemble Health Partners
telljudson@ensemblehp.com

Shannon White, President and COO, Ensemble Health Partners
tellshannon@ensemblehp.com

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ensemble Health Partners. Our community is ready to answer.

Ensemble Health Partners Reviews by Location