Ensemble Health Partners
Happiness rating is 56 out of 100

Ensemble Health Partners Employee Reviews

United States367 reviews

leadershipcyclerevenueremotepartnerassociateleadergrowth

Working from home is a new experience

Ensemble is a company that works together to employ people for at home or office setting or hybrid work. I think it’s gets a little challenging from home because you find yourself having to take time out of your already busy schedules to give examples of any difficulties and obstacles and most of the times, it’s being repeated. Ideas and challenges are not being careful examined and it diminishes your role. It also has a feel of disrespect. Also tons of system problems.

Pros

Luxury of working from home

Cons

If system is down you do not get paid

January 30, 2023
Thank you for taking the time to talk about your experience with Ensemble. But we appreciate you bringing these issues to our attention so that we can get better. We provide countless opportunities to speak up about ways to improve our company, and we encourage this each and every day. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. At any time, we welcome you to contact us directly with your personal story at askjudson@ensemblehp.com or tellshannon@ensemblehp.com and let’s discuss your perception and experience together.

Great company, great benefits!

I was grandfathered in with Ensemble years ago and remain happy with my employer. My leaders cares about my professional growth and personal development and I’m grateful for the career I’m in.

Ensemble Health Partners insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job
  • General feeling of work happiness

What is the best part of working at the company?nice peopleWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?expected to work looooong hours and do the impossible for their clients; top heavy with managementWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?professional What is a typical day like for you at the company?too many meetings, constant noise in chat boxes, numerous emails; working and researching accts

Awful

Ensemble is a dumpster fire and the management is the trash that's in it....they only care about productivity. DO NOT WK HERE...they track you by the minute. They give you 8 min to work a claim...if you're on the phone working a large dollar they expect you to work other claims while on the phone...our Christmas bonus was a $10 gift card..Small dollars are handled by 3rd parry over seas...they expect you to track their work too

January 23, 2023
We are so so sorry about your experience while here at Ensemble. We provide countless opportunities to speak up about ways to improve our company, and we encourage this each and every day. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. At any time we welcome you to contact us directly with your personal story at askjudson@ensemblehp.com or tellshannon@ensemblehp.com and let’s discuss your perception and experience together.

What is the best part of working at the company?Being able to work from home so you save on gas and having to buy work clothes.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?They’re metric system is horrible. They tell you there’s work but there isn’t. Then they have you do these stupid weekly check in’s because you are not hitting your daily quota. Meanwhile there is not enough work for everyone.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?It appears to be this cool work environment but in actuality it is stressful and they love to micro manage.What is a typical day like for you at the company?As soon as I click in I’m ready to clock out

January 23, 2023
We are so sorry that your time here at Ensemble was not enjoyable for you. We strive to make Ensemble a place that every associate can thrive and feel at home. We provide countless opportunities to speak up about ways to improve our company, and we encourage this each and every day. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. At any time we welcome you to contact us directly with your personal story at askjudson@ensemblehp.com or tellshannon@ensemblehp.com and let’s discuss your perception and experience together.

Not a productive place

So much worried about productivity, everything else slacks offWasting time on writing about every minute is spent on shows that these people have no trust in their employees

Pros

Working from home

Cons

Not enough training

January 23, 2023
We are sorry for your negative experience at Ensemble. But we appreciate you bringing to our attention issues that we can get better at. We provide countless opportunities to speak up about ways to improve our company, and we encourage this each and every day. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. At any time we welcome you to contact us directly with your personal story at askjudson@ensemblehp.com or tellshannon@ensemblehp.com and let’s discuss your perception and experience together.

Working at Ensemble

I have worked here for almost three years, in that time I was given the opportunity to better myself with continuing education; leadership always backed me up; because of a disability I need to use a laptop not a computer and this was granted by CEO of company; no company is perfect but this is a good company to work for. If I had to list something I was not happy about it is compensation, they do not pay on an individual basis taking in to consideration all the work someone does; ex two people with the same job title, one can go above and beyond their job description while the others does just the minimum required but they both get paid the same. Not fair but it's a business.

January 23, 2023
Thank you for taking the time to talk about your experience with Ensemble. We’re so glad that you believe our company is such a great place to work. We are definitely extremely committed to personal and professional growth, and it’s great to hear that you feel this is still a great place where you can achieve the goals you set out for yourself. Thank you for being the Ensemble Difference!We provide countless opportunities to speak up about ways to improve our company, and we encourage this each and every day. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. At any time we welcome you to contact us directly with your personal story at askjudson@ensemblehp.com or tellshannon@ensemblehp.com and let’s discuss your perception and experience together.

Family enviroment

Great family environment learn alot, alot of room for growth, you will love it, great perks great benefits loads of fun, Great co workers and wonderful morning zoom meetings

Good work place

Good environment, no micromanaging. Did have OT required occasionally but not bad.Provided good equipment but wishes they gave laptops instead of desktops. Good pto and benefits.

January 23, 2023

What is the best part of working at the company?Friends I made while working thereWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Management What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Pretty relaxed What is a typical day like for you at the company?Outbound collection calls

January 23, 2023
Sorry this was your experience while you were employed, one of our key principles is centered on personal development and continuous improvement.  From a leadership development perspective, we have created competencies that define what we expect from each leader which helps clarify areas of future growth.  We provide extensive support for new and newly promoted leaders.  All leaders have a learning plan aligned with their level, whether they are front-line supervisors or the head of a function. We provide countless opportunities to speak up about ways to improve our company, and we encourage this each and every day. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. At any time we welcome you to contact us directly with your personal story at askjudson@ensemblehp.com or tellshannon@ensemblehp.com and let’s discuss your perception and experience together.

What is the best part of working at the company? Overall its a good remote revenue cycle but I believe Productivity should be review differently per department.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?I was hired to be an Authorization specialist. However, I also do scheduling when that would be two job titles. Most Authorization specialist are hired to focus on Verification of benefits and Authorizations only to prevent claim denials. Adding Scheduling to an Authorization specialist only puts claims denials at a higher risk. Productivity requirements are unrealistic. And they do not put workers FIRST in anyway as they claim to do. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?I work remote. 90% of communication is via email or group chats.What is a typical day like for you at the company?A rush, as I make sure required productivity is met. while providing expectional patients/customer statisfaction.

January 23, 2023
We are so sorry that you are going through this. At Ensemble, one of our key principles is centered on personal development and continuous improvement.  From a leadership development perspective, we have created competencies that define what we expect from each leader which helps clarify areas of future growth.  We provide extensive support for new and newly promoted leaders.  All leaders have a learning plan aligned with their level, whether they are front-line supervisors or the head of a function.  We provide countless opportunities to speak up about ways to improve our company, and we encourage this each and every day. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. At any time we welcome you to contact us directly with your personal story at askjudson@ensemblehp.com or tellshannon@ensemblehp.com and let’s discuss your perception and experience together.

Think Severance

If you have seen the apple tv show severance than you know what I mean. Ensemble is the real-life version. You are a brainwashed work robot with only a number assigned to you and no real value to a 1b dollar company. Grossly underpaid and mistreated with no competent leadership in place. I would sooner work fast food again than go back to this corporate machine.

Pros

Schedule

Cons

Management, pay, Hr

January 23, 2023
We are so sorry that you had to go through this. We believe strongly in paying for performance, and we offer a competitive compensation package that has been designed to reward results. We are very proud of our robust incentive plans that add value to the base wages for our associates, in addition to the comprehensive benefits package that we offer. Our intent is to have a career ladder for every position within Ensemble so that each associate knows the qualifications for internal growth. We provide countless opportunities to speak up about ways to improve our company, and we encourage this each and every day. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. At any time we welcome you to contact us directly with your personal story at askjudson@ensemblehp.com or tellshannon@ensemblehp.com and let’s discuss your perception and experience together.

Beware!

Company pays less than 21% the national average; not an equal opportunity employer when my wage is based on geographic location; unrealistic expectations of employees - will set you up for failure; the Ensemble Principles are only paper worthy and don’t truly apply to their employees - the client(s) are the only ones that have needs; high level of mental anxiety due to productivity demand - expect to always do more; no uniformity; expect to be talked down to when trends/concerns are found; expect constant negative feedback during QA process - never positive feedback; never asked to helped - only told what to do; OVERALL: would not recommend!

January 23, 2023
We are sorry for your negative experience at Ensemble. But we appreciate you bringing to our attention issues that we can get better at. We are very proud of our robust incentive plans that add value to the base wages for our associates, in addition to the comprehensive benefits package that we offer. Our intent is to have a career ladder for every position within Ensemble so that each associate knows the qualifications for internal growth. We provide countless opportunities to speak up about ways to improve our company, and we encourage this each and every day. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. At any time we welcome you to contact us directly with your personal story at askjudson@ensemblehp.com or tellshannon@ensemblehp.com and let’s discuss your perception and experience together.

Overall great place to work

Great managers who care about you. Understand you have a personal life to deal with as well as your work life. Only left due to pay. It’s average but being a Coder for 10 years, i was looking for more.

January 23, 2023
Thank you for taking the time to talk about your experience with Ensemble. We’re so glad that you believe our company is such a great place to work. We are definitely extremely committed to personal and professional growth, and it’s great to hear that you feel this is still a great place where you can achieve the goals you set out for yourself. We are very proud of our robust incentive plans that add value to the base wages for our associates, in addition to the comprehensive benefits package that we offer. Our intent is to have a career ladder for every position within Ensemble so that each associate knows the qualifications for internal growth.

It's All About Numbers

The "Ensemble Culture" People 1st Last & Always is "Patient Driven" What that means is number of calls (referred to as patients) is most important. Never mind that your call audits are over 95% or that your ACW is on point if you don't take the amount of calls (47/day) they want you to take by 90 days they make you feel inadequate and pretty much worthless and you will not have job security. Even when you finally get to achieve that metric if the "average" is not 47 which is measured by the month then they will push you out the door. They have no compassion or empathy for anyone that does not meet their expectations regardless of what personal events you have in your life that will impact any person's performance. They could care less about your mental health to them that is a professional characteristic that should be managed to not impact job performance.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Short Breaks, Management Support

Run, don’t walk

If you are looking for any kind of work/life balance, don’t look here. Senior leaders emailed me at 7am, 10pm, 3am! My direct leaders texted me constantly after hours and on weekends/holidays. If their leader was asking them questions and they didn’t know the answers, I was expected to answer them. No matter what was going on outside of business hours. They promote within which is great but they don’t have any kind of training or support for new leaders. This left the work for other leaders. The turnover was so high in leadership because new leaders were frustrated because of the lack of support. The seasoned leaders were frustrated because they were carrying the load. They have taken on so much new business but don’t have the resources to do the work. Don’t believe the hype of All for one and one for all. They are for themselves. They’ll forget your name before your seat is cold.

January 23, 2023
We are sorry for your negative experience at Ensemble. But we appreciate you bringing to our attention issues that we can get better at. Our key principles is centered on personal development and continuous improvement. From a leadership development perspective, we have created competencies that define what we expect from each leader which helps clarify areas of future growth. We provide extensive support for new and newly promoted leaders. All leaders have a learning plan aligned with their level, whether they are front-line supervisors or the head of a function. We provide countless opportunities to speak up about ways to improve our company, and we encourage this each and every day. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. At any time we welcome you to contact us directly with your personal story at askjudson@ensemblehp.com or tellshannon@ensemblehp.com and let’s discuss your perception and experience together.

Not too bad

I love the diversity and inclusion of this company. I wish the pay would be better, it is on the lower side . I can tell where the direction of the company is going but each director, manager, and supervisor manage so differently and it can be frustrating.

Pros

Paycheck

Cons

30 min lunch, pay

January 23, 2023
Thank you for taking the time to talk about your experience with Ensemble. We’re so glad that you believe our company is such a great place to work. We are definitely extremely committed to personal and professional growth, and it’s great to hear that you feel this is still a great place where you can achieve the goals you set out for yourself. We do offer a competitive compensation package that has been designed to reward results. We are very proud of our robust incentive plans that add value to the base wages for our associates, in addition to the comprehensive benefits package that we offer.

Good opportunity to get your foot in the door, low pay, disorganized, they do not prioritize compensation

They hire with no experience which is great to get your foot in the door. Low pay compared to other companies. Decent benefits and ability to advance in the company. Leadership is tone deaf

Pros

Insurance options are fairly good, ability to advance, hires with no experience

Cons

Does not compensate accordingly to other companies. Lots of fake fronts from leadership

January 23, 2023
We offer a competitive compensation package that has been designed to reward results. We are very proud of our robust incentive plans that add value to the base wages for our associates, in addition to the comprehensive benefits package that we offer. Our intent is to have a career ladder for every position within Ensemble so that each associate knows the qualifications for internal growth. Whether you’re just starting out in your career or a seasoned associate looking to join a growing company, the sky is the limit for associates looking to grow and advance here at Ensemble. We provide countless opportunities to speak up about ways to improve our company, and we encourage this each and every day. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. At any time we welcome you to contact us directly with your personal story at askjudson@ensemblehp.com or tellshannon@ensemblehp.com and let’s discuss your perception and experience together.

What is the best part of working at the company?communication within organization What is the most stressful part about working at the company?New software and so many glitches that it was difficult to complete daily taskWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Non-stressful. Open communication. What is a typical day like for you at the company?Busy with expected targets to meet.

January 23, 2023
Thank you for taking the time to talk about your experience with Ensemble. We’re so glad that you believe our company is such a great place to work. We are definitely extremely committed to personal and professional growth, and it’s great to hear that you feel this is still a great place where you can achieve the goals you set out for yourself. We provide countless opportunities to speak up about ways to improve our company, and we encourage this each and every day. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. At any time we welcome you to contact us directly with your personal story at askjudson@ensemblehp.com or tellshannon@ensemblehp.com and let’s discuss your perception and experience together.

Rapid growth

Not the same as it was prior to such quick expansion. Leadership isn’t aligned. Disorganized. flexible hours, nice coworkers. No 401k match. Quality has taken a hit. Outsourcing jobs. More warm bodies in leadership roles than needed. Need more qualified staff.

January 25, 2023
We are so sorry that this has been your experience at Ensemble. Our leadership works consistently on improving every part of our associates experience while employed here. We also provide countless opportunities to speak up about ways to improve our company, and we encourage this each and every day. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. At any time, we welcome you to contact us directly with your personal story at askjudson@ensemblehp.com or tellshannon@ensemblehp.com and let’s discuss your perception and experience together.

What is the best part of working at the company?Working from home . What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Micro managed and training could be better ! What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Ok very micromanaged thoughWhat is a typical day like for you at the company?Processing claims for reconsideration and reviewing denial reason codes

January 25, 2023
We are sorry that this has been your experience at Ensemble. But one of our key principles is centered on personal development and continuous improvement. From a leadership development perspective, we have created competencies that define what we expect from each leader which helps clarify areas of future growth. We provide extensive support for new and newly promoted leaders. All leaders have a learning plan aligned with their level, whether they are front-line supervisors or the head of a function. We also provide countless opportunities to speak up about ways to improve our company, and we encourage this each and every day. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. At any time, we welcome you to contact us directly with your personal story at askjudson@ensemblehp.com or tellshannon@ensemblehp.com and let’s discuss your perception and experience together.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ensemble Health Partners. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

2.5
InHerSight Score
2.3Personal Development
3.2Career Opportunities
2.3Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight