enso Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Productive workplace.
Hydropower Operator (Current Employee) –  PermetNovember 24, 2017
I have a 12 hour shift. I learned a lot during this time, about the electric components, turbines, generators, Scada system. The workplace culture is great.
Flexible, challenging and stimulating place to work
Founder, Global (Current Employee) –  Boulder, COMay 18, 2017
Offers a work life balance and the opportunity to work on impactful, life changing global initiatives. The sole purpose of this organization is to improve and save lives of those in needs in marginalized, conflict and post conflict environments and to be of service to others.
A lot of fun
Job Developer (Former Employee) –  Tukwila, WAMay 28, 2015
You make your own schedule, the people are nice and understanding. The wages were nice, but no benefits. The job works well around being in school.
Pros
Make your own schedule
Cons
No benefits
ENSO has great motivation but lack of direction with limited potential to advance.
Assist people (Current Employee) –  SpokaneFebruary 20, 2015
I enjoy my work because of the people I serve and the service I provide, but the management is difficult to handle because of extreme micromanagement.
Because of this power struggle, there is little confidence in leadership where it's truly needed. Emotions run high, while training, progress and direction run low.
This is bad business, which has proven to lead to a high turnover rate, and little output from employees.
With our main branch located in Seattle, there is very little support from those who should be involved or care about what we do. This leads to disarray and complication down the line.
All and all, if one is allowed to focus on the customer and businesses they will survive....however, who's looking be be part of a business knowing that all you can do is survive and not flourish?
Pros
Independence, Fun and Diverse population to work with, Challenging
Cons
Independence, Leadership troubles, micromanagement, advancement ceiling