Entergy Careers and Employment
- Company size201 to 500
- Revenue$500M to $1B (USD)
- IndustryEnergy, Mining & Utilities
You’re seeing all 73 jobs at Entergy because we can’t find any available jobs at Entergy close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
What would you say about your employer?
Help fellow job seekers by sharing your unique experience.
People have asked 82 questions about working at Entergy. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Entergy employees.
Insights from 106 Indeed users who have interviewed with Entergy within the last 5 years.
*For security officer position* Typical interview questions. 1) tell me about yourself? 2) what are your weaknesses? 3) what are your strengths? 4) where do u see youself in 5 years? They will also ask questions job related: Are you scared you heights? Are you ok with shaving everyday? Are you ok with using deadly physical force? Are you ok with taking annual exams/ sitting in front of computers?
Started by asking if I had anything to tell them that wasn’t on my resume. Five S/T-A-R questions: Describe a time I encountered a safety issue, what did I do, and what was the result. Describe a time when I anticipated something going wrong, what did I do, and what was the result. Describe a time when I worked with someone with a different point of view, what did I do and what was the result. Describe a time when I identified a process/procedure problem or issue, what did I do and what was the result. Describe a time when I failed at something, what did I do and what was the result.
What kind of experience do I have.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.