Entergy Employee Review

Productive, entergetic, Lovable TEAM
Accounts Payable/Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  NEW ORLEANS LA 70122December 2, 2013
Love working at entergy. Im the invoice processor and admin asst. My work consist of many different things due to me having so many manager that I work with. I working in a very organized area.
Pros
Free parking coffee work 4 day 10 hours a day
Cons
Short breaks

Other Entergy Employee Reviews

Internship
Systems Engineer, Intern (Former Employee) –  Saint Francisville, LAApril 16, 2018
It was ok
• Systems Engineer, Intern (6/2013-8/2013)
o Reviewed and analyzed pump and valve component performance on High Pressure Core Spray systems
o Performed early detection of degraded performance in residual heat removal systems/heat transfer systems
o Contributed engineering assistance to the Preventive maintenance strategies of water pump systems and pressure coolant systems
o Observed and documented degraded flow in pumps and valves caused by abnormal vibration. Forwarded information to senior engineer to assist in making informed decision regarding proper time to replace pumps using a Just-In-Time strategy, thereby maximizing pump life and minimizing repair times
Great place to start a career.
Engineer Assistant (Current Employee) –  Conroe, TXApril 16, 2018
Great atmosphere, excellent associates. This place really cares about their people and their home life. Get your foot in the door and the sky is the limit at Entergy.