Enterprise Bank & Trust Employee Reviews

Different Culture
Vice President - Treasury Management Officer (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 13, 2018
My bank "Eagle Bank" was acquired by Enterprise and our cultures just do not seem to mesh well. Enterprise is not a community bank where as Eagle was. We believed in helping our clients and not charging high fees for services rendered. Enterprise is a commercial bank with high fees and does not create a community bank feel for their clients. The Enterprise employees seem to look down on the Eagle customers and staff.

The compensation is decent however.
Pros
More flexible schedule
Cons
Arrogant employees and just an overall arrogant culture
Ok
Teller (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 14, 2018
I liked Enterprise originally, but I found that the environment in my branch was not pleasant. The assistant manager was rude and unkind. Overall it was fine, but I needed more flexible hours and I wanted to work somewhere that I could advance to higher positions, but I did not think that my manager would recommend me for promotion because I was good at my job.
Senior Loan Processor
Construction & Consumer Senior Loan Specialist (Former Employee) –  MIssouriMay 14, 2018
It was a wonderful place to work with caring co-workers. Great pay and great bosses. Lots of company parties and chance for advancement. I would still be there if I didn't have to move across the United States for personal reasons.
Community oriented
Deposit Operations (Former Employee) –  Lowell, MAMay 13, 2018
Employees are encouraged to perform alot of community service.
Enterprise Bank is deeply committed to the growth, success and happiness of its team members, and it all starts with a positive, rewarding work environment where team members feel valued and respected.
Decent place to work
Senior Loan Servicing Specialist (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 24, 2018
They have comparable benefits to most banks. Management lacks diversity, The Bank culture needs to be fine tuned across the board. Small Bank trying to do big things, need major investment in technology to catch up to larger Banks.
Cons
Lack of Diversity
Learning Experience
Summer Float Intern Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Westford, MAFebruary 2, 2018
Each day was a great learning experience in the marketing field, in the realm of customer communication, and the professional work life. I played a role in assisting customers with a variety of different bank initiatives including deposits, withdrawals, money orders, savings bonds and more. Part of my job was also to recognize opportunities in which I could recommend products and services that I believe met the customers’ needs. I was to work independently, behind my own teller line, resolving customer issues and completing their transactions accurately and efficiently. I feel as though I have truly grown in many aspects of being a customer service representative. I attest part of my growth to Enterprise who has given me this CSR opportunity for two summers in a row
Deposit Servicing Rep 1 (Former Employee) –  Lowell, MADecember 19, 2017
Working at Enterprise Bank was fun at times, but also very stressful. Management wasn't always the best, however they were good with listening and trying to understand your problems.
Great Place to Work
Application Developer - Support Center (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 28, 2017
Really enjoy it! Excellent Application Development Team Management. Will continue to look for other opportunities, but really enjoy being here at this time.
Healthiest place to work
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Imperial, MOAugust 9, 2017
Due to a merger I have only been working for this company since February. They are a very health conscious company. Hosting Weight Watchers at work and making sure there is adequate work/life balance. Everyone is very nice and always listens to your suggestions or observations.
A great place to work
Financial Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Independence, MOJune 27, 2017
Enterprise Bank & Trust is a great place to work with excellent benefits, and paid time off, on top of Federal holidays. This is a company that truly cares about it's employees.
Great Work environment
Mortgage Loan Specialist (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis, MOMay 19, 2017
Enterprise Bank & Trust has tough me to not just look at a person and take only their answer but to always have the whole picture before giving an answer. I love working with people I believed that is my call in this life. I just want to move to a new career and advanced into a new phase of success.
Pros
Good compensation
Cons
Great Company and Amazing! For business owners killer University!
Client Service Officer II (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 11, 2016
Enterprise Bank has a great atmosphere, I'm sad the downsized my position. I looked at my role as a start up position and planned to attain a Relationship management position. Thanks for the opportunity! Continue to Teach clients at the University, that makes this financial institution a valuable asset to the community.
Pros
Great Bonus structure, employee engagement events
Great Employer
Deposit Operations (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 19, 2016
EB&T is a great company to work for. The benefits are extensive and cover a lot of needs. I like my position within the company but would love more responsibilities.
Awful place to work
Mortgage Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Creve Coeur, MOJuly 15, 2016
Do not work for this company. If you are not part of their "clicks" you will not succeed. I was put in as a Loan Processor and for the first few momths my immediate supervisor was so busy that she left me sat there with little to nothing to do. This went on for months..then there was a BIG shift in leadership in the sale division. This created major tension between sales staff and key management staff. It had gotten so bad that there started to be shouting matches almost on a daily basis. This was making the work environment nearly impossible to function in. Once new leadership was established...it only got worse.. To his credit he was trying to make things better but, one of the key management people was making that virtually impossible and nothing was being done about her. I was coached only once before being let go about issues that they "thought needed improvement" I feel this happened because I was given an impossible situation to navigate through. Bonuses really don't exist. I was given a whopping $50 at Christmas..I'll admit it was better than nothing but, really? No other bonus structures existed. When I left overtime did exist and pipelines had grown but, with two particular key management people in charge it makes the job difficult and the work environment hostile because key sales personal who have been wit the company for many years find these two people dis loyal and un trustworthy.
Pros
Cons
Short lunch breaks, hostile work environment
Good company, good work life environment
Commercial Banking Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 12, 2015
Typical day would consist the Relationship Managers in analysis and due diligence of deals.

Learned all aspects of lending, with an emphasis on Commercial Real Estate Lending.
Assistant manabger (Former Employee) –  kansas city ksAugust 6, 2015
very good company with great compensation plan. Not as big as some other banks, but they make that up with the great services they have
Trained in the finance industry
Internship (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 13, 2015
Worked with loan coordinators, tellers, and relationship managers to learn how a bank is operated and how each position functions
productive enjoyable work place
Processor/Closer (Former Employee) –  Lowell, MADecember 19, 2014
Enterprise was an enjoyable work place. It was a very productive, hard working, busy company. The work load was thriving and kept me going on a daily basis. The co-workers and management were always very helpful and approachable. I enjoyed my time there very much. I only left there because I was hired as a temporary employee to work for a 9 month commitment which I completed. I hope to have the opportunity to continue working for an establishment such as Enterprise in the near future. The best part of the job was always the day to day work load. I thrive on pressure and accomplishing goals. The hardest part of my job would probably be telling a borrower that we could not get them approved or that they needed more money to close than they had. Letting borrowers down was never something I enjoyed doing but it was part of the job at times so I did it as I had to.
Pros
vacation time, hour lunches, benefits
ma
Sales & Marketing Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 8, 2014
Enterprise is a small local bank in the St. Louis market. I worked in the trust department of the bank.
Busy commercial bank
Lead Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Leominster, MAJune 4, 2014
Worked 40 hours per week.
Learned how to handle successfully large amounts of cash
Worked with a variety of co-workers
Hardest part of the job is combining customer service and selling
The most enjoyable part of the job is serving the people and meeting their needs
Pros
Benefits are good
Cons
Mentally exhausting days