Enterprise Bank of South Carolina

Working at Enterprise Bank of South Carolina: 10 Reviews

United States10 reviews

Decent

Start the morning with night drop deposits, then opened at 8:30 to wait on customers. Summer months always the busiest with the extra tourists going to the restaurants & grocery stores. I loved the busy times the most & being part of a team.

Pros

Loved my job

Cons

Income wasn't good

Great atmosphere and great people

They have a great group of people that work there. They make you feel like family and they are always willing to answer any questions that you may have. Management makes it a point that they want all of their employees to be happy while working there.

Pros

Everyone loved to cook so there was always food or treats they baked

Cons

The only con was that not a lot of people got paid until Friday after work, then it stayed packed for a couple of hours.

Enterprise Bank of South Carolina insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

I enjoyed the position to be able to assist the clients of the bank.

Working at a Business with multiple tasks with assisting customers at every level of banking. Doing deposits, cashing checks, opening accounts and assisting with the training on these positions. Helping with the past due accounts, filling in the loan information for potential clients.

Awesome place to work

A typical day at work would be cashing checks, do deposits, money orders.But overall making my customer happy was the joy of the day, and balancing at the end of the day.

Pros

Hour lunch

Cons

Shorthanded

I love working at EBSC but I am looking to advance. I have worked hard for 5 years and want to learn a different position. Enterprise Bank of SC is a great place to work however, I want to use my degree and be challenged.

Much different than Corporate America Businesses

They have fairly new Leadership and are working to get better. Really enjoyed the staff and customers at my Branch and in the Town of Springfield as well.

Pros

Off All Federal Holidays

Cons

No Comments

Customer Service

Fulfill customer and employer needs with positive action taken. I am a team player and assistant. The most enjoyable part of my job is to know that I have met the needs of customers and my employer.

Pros

recognition

Cons

short breaks

Enterprise Bank

Typical day at work is: Opening procedures such as the vault and the night deposit box. Conducting transaction for customers. Counting money drawer and vault. Closing procedures What I learned: I learned how the bank operations work, bettering my communication skills and helping customers manage their money. The hardest part of the job is: The job is every repetitive not hard at all. Most enjoyable part of the job: I have gotten to know the customers personally.

Pros

Benifits

Cons

The pay and its every slow and not challenging enough for me

Hometown Bank

Enterprise Bank is a hometown bank offering all the services of the larger banks while not losing the personal touch. Enterprise Bank takes the time to get to know their customers on a personal level.

This was my first job coming out of my teenage years so I still had a lot to learn

My duties were customers service and I did balance to the general ledger sent faxes and attend to customers need over the phone and in person. Financial transactions that consist of money orders, deposits and withdrawals Management and my co workers were the best part of the job for we were all women and we got along real well. Again an enjoyable part was my interaction with people. But the hardest part was the ever present thought of the bank one day being robbed other than that this was a good job.

Pros

being involved in communty events

Cons

the pay was very low

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enterprise Bank of South Carolina. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits