Enterprise Bank of South Carolina

Enterprise Bank of South Carolina Employee Reviews

Start the morning with night drop deposits, then opened at 8:30 to wait on customers. Summer months always the busiest with the extra tourists going to the restaurants & grocery stores. I loved the busy times the most & being part of a team.
Pros
Loved my job
Cons
Income wasn't good
They have a great group of people that work there. They make you feel like family and they are always willing to answer any questions that you may have. Management makes it a point that they want all of their employees to be happy while working there.
Pros
Everyone loved to cook so there was always food or treats they baked
Cons
The only con was that not a lot of people got paid until Friday after work, then it stayed packed for a couple of hours.
Working at a Business with multiple tasks with assisting customers at every level of banking. Doing deposits, cashing checks, opening accounts and assisting with the training on these positions. Helping with the past due accounts, filling in the loan information for potential clients.
A typical day at work would be cashing checks, do deposits, money orders.But overall making my customer happy was the joy of the day, and balancing at the end of the day.
Pros
Hour lunch
Cons
Shorthanded
I love working at EBSC but I am looking to advance. I have worked hard for 5 years and want to learn a different position. Enterprise Bank of SC is a great place to work however, I want to use my degree and be challenged.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
They have fairly new Leadership and are working to get better. Really enjoyed the staff and customers at my Branch and in the Town of Springfield as well.
Pros
Off All Federal Holidays
Cons
No Comments
Fulfill customer and employer needs with positive action taken. I am a team player and assistant. The most enjoyable part of my job is to know that I have met the needs of customers and my employer.
Pros
recognition
Cons
short breaks
Typical day at work is: Opening procedures such as the vault and the night deposit box. Conducting transaction for customers. Counting money drawer and vault. Closing procedures What I learned: I learned how the bank operations work, bettering my communication skills and helping customers manage their money. The hardest part of the job is: The job is every repetitive not hard at all. Most enjoyable part of the job: I have gotten to know the customers personally.
Pros
Benifits
Cons
The pay and its every slow and not challenging enough for me
Enterprise Bank is a hometown bank offering all the services of the larger banks while not losing the personal touch. Enterprise Bank takes the time to get to know their customers on a personal level.
My duties were customers service and I did balance to the general ledger sent faxes and attend to customers need over the phone and in person. Financial transactions that consist of money orders, deposits and withdrawals Management and my co workers were the best part of the job for we were all women and we got along real well. Again an enjoyable part was my interaction with people. But the hardest part was the ever present thought of the bank one day being robbed other than that this was a good job.
Pros
being involved in communty events
Cons
the pay was very low