Close to downtown so a lot to view, good lunch hour, wil work with you.
• Maintain schedules for all executive staff members, schedule meetings and conference calls for both internal and external attendees, including off-site meetings. Arrange schedules and travel for staff members; interface with travel agency.
• Assist in preparing quarterly board meeting presentation packages.
• Provide support to Office Manager and - more ... Assistant to the President as requested.
• Composed type and edit reports and correspondence as requested.
• Fax, copy, and distribute correspondence and reports.
• Create, organize and maintain files including databases, correspondences, developmen ... - less