Mckinney, TX- Money, to many hours (12/day) but Also get in trouble for OT, Poor Management, consistently understaffed.
They don't care about there employees and you never get a raise!!
It’s my forever job!
Only left for health and family reasons
More income with benefits
MORE MONEY AND MONEY TIME FOR LIFE OUTSIDE OF WORK
Poor managerial purposes
Better opportunity to make more money
Sales numbers too much of a focus. I think that a lot more could be done and more growth could be found if customer service was the bigger part of the Enterprise day-to-day.
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at Enterprise Holdings?40 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Enterprise Holdings?38 people answered
- What is the best part of working at Enterprise Holdings?33 people answered
- Do they require background and drug test?23 people answered
- How flexible are your working hours at Enterprise Holdings?21 people answered
- What is a typical day like for you at Enterprise Holdings?20 people answered
- I have been interviewing at Enterprise and I'm pretty sure I'm a shoe in. I see its a lot of hours w…17 people answered
- Do Enterprise offer overnight shifts?14 people answered
- What would you suggest Enterprise Holdings management do to prevent others from leaving?13 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Enterprise Holdings about how to improve it?12 people answered