Play YouTube video button

Enterprise Holdings Employee Reviews

Featured review
Enterprise Holdings selected this as a representative review
Competitive and Fun enviroment with lots of advancment oppurtunities
Branch Rental Manager (Current Employee) –  IllinoisFebruary 13, 2018
Fast paced, stay on your toes environment that challenges you personally and teaches you the skills to run your own business. Gives you the training and the tools to teach and motivate your team as you move up in the company.
Pros
Pay, bonus opportunities, professional but relaxed
Cons
longer hours, and weekend hours.
The payroll department supervisors and managers are bullies.
Senior Payroll Coordinator (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 24, 2018
Awful, awful place to work. They treat their employees like they are stupid. They make no qualms to let you know what level employee you are and have no qualms about pushing you under the bus every time there are any questionable actions.
Pros
Financially stable
Cons
Manager, supervisors are bullies and mis-treat employees at every chance they get.
n/a
Roadside, Customer Service and Loyalty Rep (Former Employee) –  RemoteMay 24, 2018
work from home remote was a very convenient situation and i really enjoyed it. I was able to train in 3 departments while working from home. All information was mailed to me
Needs Improvement
Fleet Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 24, 2018
I have been getting increasing responsibilities without an equivalent raise in pay. Increased manager turn over affects the relationship with management, every manager does things differently. Management concentrates on only those with a degree. Everyone else, who are the back bone of the company are treated like the red headed step child.
Pros
Discount on rentals
Cons
doesn't pay equivalent to work required, add responsibilities w/out increasing pay
Productive workplace
Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Auburn, INMay 24, 2018
productive workplace for those who hate sitting still. Washing cars and picking up people is mostly all you do. So be personable. Laid back environment so long as you get the work done.
Enterprise is a great company
Enterprise Rental Car Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMay 24, 2018
Enterprise is a great company to work for. They have great upward mobility and a competitive culture. The workplace culture is fun and filled with a lot of energy. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting different people. I learned to work fast paced and make on the spot decisions. The management program is really good as well.
Pros
Car, Benefits, Environment
Cons
changes in management
Great company for growth and development.
Senior Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Whitestone, NYMay 24, 2018
This company has an excellent job culture when it comes to training and developing their employees. The behind the scenes and business aspects of this company is very intriguing however you'll need thick skin dealing with customer service aspect of it as well being prepared for long hours.
Good resume builder
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  Ithaca, NYMay 23, 2018
Long hours (48 hrs is the typical minimum per week)
Your branch size and location has a significant effect on how your job will be.
Sales measurements aren't truly fair across the board when considering how different branches have different consumer conditions.

Weekly direct deposit is a major key though
Pros
weekly paychecks, friendly company culture.
Cons
long hours, corporate management issues
Solid Place to Work
Fleet and Operations Manager Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 23, 2018
The reality of compensation is disheartening. Overwork and under paid but I learned a lot about running a business from my various branch managers. did not like the excessive hours and round the clock schedule.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Asst Branch Manager - Enterprise Truck Rental (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 23, 2018
I enjoyed my time at Enterprise but when better opportunity presented it self I had to move on. I never intended on leaving nor was i looking for a job but I did want to advance my career.
Team atmosphere focused on learning
Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 23, 2018
Management always pushed employees to improve their skills, and work in collaborative environment. The expectation is that you perform at a high level, but you are guided along the way
Pros
Pto, Benefits, Profit Sharing, people
Paid well, poor management
AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXMay 23, 2018
The pay was good but the whole company is poorly managed. No one wants to do their job and will try to put their responsibilities on you. Very poor management in maintenance.
Pros
Hourly compared to commission for techs. Good benefits.
Cons
Poor management. If you can be taken advantage of, you will.
long day but good job
Service Agent/Driver (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 22, 2018
A typical day is starting with 30 reservation at 7:30 am but with no cars or limited cars as we are looking for cars while customer are coming in.I learned to have more patience with people in a face to face environment as a customer service agent also working with new people as a unit. The management team will help the service agents with assisting in cleaning and washing the cars for customers.The culture of Enterprise is very diverse in work and people. The hardest part of the job is trying to leave on time because people want to bring cars back at closing and we cant take them. The most enjoyable part of the job is meeting new people as we drop or pick customers up to bring them to the branch.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
customers not having patience when renting a car
Little Pay
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMay 22, 2018
It was a good place to work with possibility of advancement, but the starting pay is very low. I left because I was moving and I could not be placed in a closer facility, and I was moving regardless.
Dont do it
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Mooresville, NCMay 22, 2018
Hot, busy, understaffed... they expect the world from the car wash guys.. they want them to be a driver , car washer, check in cars and anything they can get away with to save a buck... they don't charge people for destroying cars just to save a buck in not hiring a detail guy and expect the car wash guys to do it for 9$/hr when the detail guy gets 100-200$ per car...wouldn't recommend
Conservative with employees in mind
Corporate Analyst (Current Employee) –  Clayton, MOMay 22, 2018
-Conservative atmosphere, work and appearance
-Exciting developments within the company
-Great hiring practices
-Engaged senior management and responsive attitude
-Expects a lot of hard work but rewards seriously
Cons
conservative culture, old school workplace design
Very laid back job with some busy days.
Return lane associate (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAMay 22, 2018
Busy days would normally be Sunday, Monday, and Fridays. Management was very friendly and helpful when needed. When it's slow you're allowed to sit down and wait for cars to come in.
Pros
Always on time with lunches and breaks, Laid back job when slow and discounts on rentals.
Cons
Didn't get to pick schedule.
Amazing Place to Work
Management Assistant (MÅ) (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMay 22, 2018
The hardest part of the job is dealing with unruly customers. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to get someone into a vehicle after they got into a wreck. This job teaches patience, it teaches you how to stand on your own two feet and get the job done while still incorporating teamwork
Pros
Good Pay, Great Management Team
Cons
Hours
It was a ok place to work for.
SERVICE AGENT DRIVER (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTMay 22, 2018
Good working experience. And if u have a bachelors degree u can rise in the company. We had access to new cars ,trucks and SUV. Also good employees at my location and at others. And the schedules are very flexible. The only downside is the pay and no benefits if you are a service agent.
Pros
Discounts on rentals, breaks at anytime. Driving new cars and trucks.
work from home job
Reservation Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMay 21, 2018
The job was ok I was not good with the hours and the company was not able to assist me in changing the issues, my manager was very good and pleasant to work with
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Burlingame, CAMay 21, 2018
Enterprise was a great place to work. I learned a lot and met great people while I was employed there. Management and HR staff are as good as they come. You can tell that Enterprise Holdings cares about their employees.
Pros
Great people and great work environment.
Cons
Some jobs are limited.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enterprise Holdings. Our community is ready to answer.

52.2K

2.9

3.0Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight