Play YouTube video button

Enterprise Holdings Employee Reviews

Found 8,957 reviews matching the search See all 9,781 reviews
Featured review
Enterprise Holdings selected this as a representative review
Competitive and Fun enviroment with lots of advancment oppurtunities
Branch Rental Manager (Current Employee) –  IllinoisFebruary 13, 2018
Fast paced, stay on your toes environment that challenges you personally and teaches you the skills to run your own business. Gives you the training and the tools to teach and motivate your team as you move up in the company.
Pros
Pay, bonus opportunities, professional but relaxed
Cons
longer hours, and weekend hours.
Service agent
Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Rochester Hills, MIMarch 25, 2019
Relaxed job, great company culture. Management is very relaxed its a fun work environment just long hours and working outside in the winter is brutal. Overall good experience
Long hours and stressful days
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  Crestview, FLMarch 25, 2019
Very long hours and not the highest pay for the work put in. Customer service based so lots of time is dealt dealing with unhappy people and taking the brunt of their anger. Legitimate opportunity for advancment
Pros
Advancement
Cons
long hours, awful people
Good but not great
Account Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 25, 2019
At Enterprise you are offered potential to advance your career, which is possible but only accomplished through 10-12 hour work days, constant back and forth, car washing and your own self drive.
Great Advancement
Branch Rental Manager (Former Employee) –  Eden, NCMarch 24, 2019
Very easy to move up in the company but work life balance became very hard to manage. You work very long hours and it seems to ask for time off is an inconvenience.
Fast paced, competitive family
Intern (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCMarch 24, 2019
Enterprise Holdings wants to have the emphasis on the employees which will then generate better customer service. Although I am just an intern and work part time, I see the benefits and what all enterprise offers their employees. The Managers as always making us feel appreciated and are so supportive!
Amazing company
Management Trainee Intern (Former Employee) –  Sherman, TXMarch 24, 2019
learned the ins and out of running a company. learned the best ways to manage customers and insure they were satisfied throughout the rental process.
Competitive fast paced work place
Senior Customer Assistance Rep (Former Employee) –  Orlando International Airport, FLMarch 23, 2019
A fast paced competitive work place that has great lower management and employee solidarity. You work 45+ hrs per week with no holidays off and unfortunately, it does not pay well. I was doing the SAME job as my degreed collegues and was paid $6/hr less. Each month when new management trainees would transfer in I would train and help them adjust to the business' model. In sense I was doing more tactile work and being compensated far, far less. The retention rate for this job when I left, recently, was under 10%.
Pros
Co-worker solidarity, benefits, rental discount
Cons
30 min break, low-compensation, long hours, no holidays off
Worked at 10 different branches to showcase skills.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 22, 2019
Handle customer concerns and resolve issues to maintain positive customer service in my day-to-day activities.

I analyze financial reports to identify areas of growth to drive revenue and increase profitability and gain accounts.

I've researched opportunities in sales, customer service and account maintenance and reported back to the Branch Manager to help branch growth.

I've Increased revenue and sales by meeting with company executives and potential new clients to establish corporate accounts.

I've gained understanding of cost control, branch P&L statement and the requirement of running a profitable business.

Known for resolving escalated customer issues in a timely manner with a 98% positive response rate.

Assessed employee performance and developed improvement plans and mentored new hires to get to top performer events.

Managed the overall success of main branch in San Francisco and gained an off-site Tesla account.

Ranked top 5 Assistant Manager 3 months in the region.

Great company to work for, but the work life balance is something I can't afford to to anymore with living in San Francisco.
Pros
Lunch Break
Cons
Working 13 days in row with a Bachelor's Degree. No weekends off.
beware
car rentals (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 22, 2019
This company will overwork and take advantage of you. Do not get involved with this company. I am not disgruntled. It's just not a good place. I promise there are decent companies out there, It's not worth it. Think of this place as only a desperate measure. This company does not look good on your resume and they will bad mouth you after you've left. Be Careful!!!! Don't drink the koolaid.
A pretty chill job
Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Haverstraw, NYMarch 22, 2019
Working for Enterprise was one of the coolest jobs that i ever had you get to drive all the cars clean them and deliver cars to and from other branches as well as shuttle customers to and from the auto body or repair shops their homes or their desired location my reason for leaving was because they kept cutting my hours to the point were i wasn't making money especially being a part time service agent i left for full time employment elsewhere
Pros
driving all the cars
Cons
not enough hours, little pay
CS Managerial Position
Customer Service Team Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 22, 2019
I enjoyed my time with EAN. It you work hard and network, you can move up in the company. It is important that you network with the correct people in order to advance in this company.
Pros
Opportunities for Advancement
Cons
Alot of polities in managerial roles
Its the name of the Game.
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 22, 2019
So I have worked for each brand under Enterprise Holdings and each one has always a different issue you deal with. Rotation of management team can cause a lot of hassle for lower employees having to teach these guys while your branch management team chooses not to. Usually the Branch manager or at least for my location is out doing god knows what and doesn't show up till the end of the day. I believe the company could be better, for a first time job i would suggest it, but trying to make a career out of it i wouldn't want to see anyone go through that.
Pros
30 Min Breaks, Commission, Good Rental Discount
Cons
Management team is always too new, Promoting from within is a hassle, Customers can be extremely rude and mgmt wouldn't care, Company doesn't see you as a person just a robot.
Be A Slave!
Management Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington City, DCMarch 22, 2019
Average work week is 50+ hours. You will receive constant disrespect from customers and ridiculed or punished if you do not accept the disrespect and make them completely satisfied. Company does not care about their employees, only about getting cars on the road and making money. Management is not held to any standard and may do as they please.
Good starter good out of collage
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMarch 21, 2019
Enterprise is a good starter job out of collage. You have to be dedicated to working long hours and weekends. Company think highly of employees coming out of this organization.
Good bunch of folks to work with
Enterprise Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Great Falls, MTMarch 21, 2019
Good part time position. Enjoyed the folks who worked with me. However the weakest manager shouldn't train seasoned sale folks. Loose the word tracks. These two issue were the reason two of us left. We were also the sales leaders and only part time.
Pros
rental saving
Cons
Inexperienced management shouldn't train seasoned sales folks. Word tracks are a joke.
Nice Work Environment
Team Member (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 21, 2019
Enterprise is generally a nice place to work. Depending on your position work-life balance may or may not be a reality for you. If you work in daily rental then you can kiss your social life goodbye. Depending on your branch size, clientele, and location you may have a stressful, busy week or chill one. The good part about it is that enterprise encourages drive by offering promotions and salary bonuses after some time spent at the company. Most entry level employees will reach a managerial position within a year and move into more corporate positions or leave the company all together. If you don't progress here then it's because your are not trying, as Enterprise makes it so easy to do. Most of the people working here are down to earth and have (at some point ) been in your position. Depending on your area and your manager, you can be confident that your superiors have your back. When a customer oversteps your boundaries it will not come without some consequence to them. Try to make friends and build connections because it will work in your favor here. For anyone who has bills, is a recent grad with no job offers, majored in business, or just needs a temporary stepping stone until they find their next job Enterprise would be a good fit.
Pros
Chill and Comfortable Environment
Cons
No work-life balance
Pretty much what you'd expect
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee) –  Worked from homeMarch 20, 2019
If you can handle call centre work, this one is no worse than most. In bound and you simply book reservations. Do you did not have to deal with customer complaints.
Enjoyed working with Enterprise.
Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Collierville, TNMarch 20, 2019
The experience I gained from working with Enterprise set me up for a brighter future than I could have thought of before I started working with them over a year ago.
Pros
Occasional free meals, driving cars to base lot, and meeting new people everyday.
Cons
None.
Friendly workers
RESERVATION SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Eugene, ORMarch 20, 2019
While working for enterprise i met some of the greatest people i know now. However they do not work there any more. The company had very strict policies and made life at work terrible.
Management Intern
Management Intern (Former Employee) –  Cockeysville, MDMarch 20, 2019
The best choice of a summer internship if you are in need of one! I would do it over and over again if I had the chance. This is hands down one of the most fun companies to work for!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enterprise Holdings. Our community is ready to answer.

52.5K
43.2K
32.6K

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight