Enterprise Holdings Employee Reviews

Found 8,306 reviews matching the search See all 9,006 reviews
Driver (Former Employee) –  Dulles, VASeptember 20, 2018
Great place to work. Lots of great people to work with and for. You get to drive all of the new vehicles as well some of the old stuff. Its face paced and lots of fine. You definitely get to meet a lot of new people.
Great to do but not forever
Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 20, 2018
I am a car prep so theres only so long before the heat from outdoors gets to you while washing and detailing cars. I've also been the only car prep at my location the majority of the time I've been here so its been challenging. But for the most part I've felt like they've taken care of me.
Vehicle Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Little Elm, TXSeptember 20, 2018
Laid back with good pay. Great place to work, especially for younger people (college or just graduated). Must be ok with moving around, it happens quite a bit
Pros
Discount rentals
fast paced, chill
Enterprise service agent (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CASeptember 19, 2018
punch in for work and get your supplies ready to start washing and cleaning cars for the rest of your shift if you are a service agent. i learned that no matter how long you been with the company, they will not pay you a higher salary for how long or how harder you worked than the other service agents. management can be disorganized at times. the workplace can be chill when the day happens to be slow for whatever reason which doesn't happen so often depending on the branch you work at. the hardest part of the job is busting through a ton of cars to get them clean but it seems like they return back in about an hour or so and they get brought back trashed from inside as if it was a dump, most managers wont charge the customer the fee that is supposed to be charged. the most enjoyable part is if you have a good boss, theyll treat you for the hard work because this job can be tough during summer.
Pros
listen to music and ac in the cars
Productive and keeps you busy
Vehicle Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Hebron, KYSeptember 19, 2018
I've been at Enterprise for 3 years now and it has it ups and downs. But furthermore its a great place to work where you can get as many hours as you want because they always need an extra hand. I would recommend this to anyone that needs any extra money since they are so flexible with their hours
Pros
Able to listen to music, relaxed, friendly staff, flexible hours
Cons
Not many employees, working outside in all conditions
Fun workplace.
Detailer (Current Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDSeptember 19, 2018
Fun, incredibly relaxed workplace, but would not recommend for aspiring entrepreneurs or ambitious persons. Work pace is incredibly slow, repetitive and rather boring. Management is treated poorly and doesn't much care for their jobs.
hiring process took way too long.
review
Management Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, KSSeptember 19, 2018
Enteprise is a great place to work long as you have a good management staff that eager to get you to the next level. Very fast pace and there is lots of room for advancement if your able to relocate.
good place to work
Service Agent/Driver (Former Employee) –  Belleville, NJSeptember 19, 2018
servicing cars customer service dealing with the customers workplace culture is lovely defining management is little rough but it still a great place to work,
Pros
nice coworkers
Cons
customers good
Fun Work Place
Management Trainee Intern (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 19, 2018
A great company that allows growth. Coworkers are friendly, ambitious, and supportive. The company understands that mistakes happen and that mistakes can be fixed.
Great Job
Driver (Current Employee) –  Greenville, MSSeptember 18, 2018
I love driving the new cars. This job is very relaxing and enjoyable. There is a great sense of freedom as you zip down the highway. If I need to go to the bathroom, I just pull over somewhere and go.
Pros
Driving new cars
Cons
Not enough hours

Want to know more about Enterprise Holdings?

Ask a question
Busy
Management Trainee Intern (Former Employee) –  Newtown, PASeptember 18, 2018
Had fun interning here and they really teach you how to take that next step and become a Management Trainee. You do all of the necessary work that the Management Trainee does on a daily basis.
Great people, advancement not as available as advertised
Management Assistant (Current Employee) –  Santa Monica, CASeptember 18, 2018
I've worked with some great people but the opportunities for advancement are only there for certain people. After 3 years, it became very clear that I had no future at the company, so I moved on.
Pros
Great people and culture
Cons
Less and less benefits as time has gone on...
The most laid back and cool job I've ever experienced
Driver (Current Employee) –  Oak Park, MISeptember 18, 2018
Our daily assignments were to transport vehicles to and from different locations locally. Sometimes we'll get runs that are hours away, but that's even better because it makes the work day go by faster. Basically, you're your own boss. No one looking over your shoulder and tracking your every move. No, the pay isn't something that you can make a living off of, but if you're a retiree or just looking for extra work, I'd recommend this job. I also have some pretty cool coworkers
Pros
Driving different types of vehicles, being your own boss
Cons
Low pay
Great Family Owned Company
Group Car Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 17, 2018
Great company to work for. Extensive employee development focus with limitless income potential. Promotion from within, clear criteria to earn promotions. Perks include company car and flexible scheduling.
It was ok
Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 17, 2018
the work was never a problem it was the management that was being unfair. we worked our butts off and was never recognized for the hard work that was put in.
Productive & Positive Atmosphere
Lead Distribution Agent (Former Employee) –  Denver International Airport, COSeptember 17, 2018
I loved my time working here. Unfortunately, I'm a full-time student and my job required me to drive 50 minutes every time so I decided to leave but I would recommend this job to any of my friends
Great to start career but no advancement
M-tech (Current Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJSeptember 16, 2018
Can be a better job if management and pay is better, great for someone to start off in automotive field. No place to move up, lots of favoritism. Job is good if looking for health benefits
Very good sales training and the people are the best part of the job. It can be long hours but is worth the education.
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 16, 2018
Hours will be long and work will be hard but worth the environment. The work/life balance is not quite there. You will work 50+ hours a week and it can be tough but you will learn more in that environment than you will in many others
A typical day as a driver at Enterprise is to pick up, drive and deliver various vehicles in and out of state.
Driver (Current Employee) –  Romulus, MISeptember 16, 2018
As a driver at Enterprise you are responsible for the non-incidental pick up and delivery of various vehicles assigned to you by management.. The hardest part of the job is avoiding accidents with other drivers; especially during inclement weather. As a driver, you will be privy to visiting many Enterprise car rental locations and automobile dealerships.
Pros
Part time and flexible working schedule.
Cons
Unpaid and limited lunch break.
Not Much to say about Enterprise
Driver/Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDSeptember 16, 2018
Worked here for a few months. Everyone is friendly. Very repetitive. Weak career growth. Lack of flexible working hours. Develop great customer service skills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enterprise Holdings. Our community is ready to answer.

52.3K
42.9K
32.4K

Women's ratings

3.5Fairygodboss Score

54%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

78%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss