Play YouTube video button

Enterprise Holdings Employee Reviews

Found 9,423 reviews matching the search See all 10,315 reviews
Featured review
Enterprise Holdings selected this as a representative review
Competitive and Fun enviroment with lots of advancment oppurtunities
Branch Rental Manager (Current Employee) –  IllinoisFebruary 13, 2018
Fast paced, stay on your toes environment that challenges you personally and teaches you the skills to run your own business. Gives you the training and the tools to teach and motivate your team as you move up in the company.
Pros
Pay, bonus opportunities, professional but relaxed
Cons
longer hours, and weekend hours.
High paced and stressful
Return Agent (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 25, 2019
The company itself is great, good benefits and paid time off. Management is somewhat flexible. Compensation is not great even with the chance of commissions. Great for a young person with no family or an older person looking to make money for their retirement.
Pros
discounts, benefits
Cons
Micromanaging, no advancement opportunities unless you have degree
Good job
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Elmwood Park, NJJune 25, 2019
At enterprise, you have to work hard. Its a performance based company. This is how you will be promoted and make money. You move up fast but are always understaffed or not enough business.
Enterprise was a good work environment, the older employees will always step in to show you the right way to do things. very safe place.
Detail Agent (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 25, 2019
Enterprise was a good work environment, the older employees will always step in to show you the right way to do things. I work place was a safe place.
Not difficult
Driver (Current Employee) –  Davenport, IAJune 24, 2019
moving rental cars to the different locations. not hard at all.
There isnt a boss looking over your shoulder either. Most of the vehicles are air conditioned
Great Place, Chill Supervisors
Service Agent Manager (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FL 33801June 24, 2019
Great Place, Chill Supervisors I enjoyed this job so much, to bad my bosses moved on to another Branch. Fast Pace work but, at least the day went by quick.
Great group of men and women.
Driver (Current Employee) –  West Bridgewater, MAJune 24, 2019
Love working there. My job hired me as part time, but days are getting longer and longer. It is nit what I signed up for. If I had to work longer on a given night I would not mind. It is starting to be every other and at times every night. Sometimes, a person needs a change - just for change!
If this does not work out for me, I would try something else. But I would seek another position within first, before making any decisions.
Decent place to work.
Senior Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 24, 2019
Depending on your location, it is a decent place to work. However, pay raises are annually and there's too much competition at the airport location. Awesome coworkers though.
Bad management and employees
Remarketing Inventory Coordinator (Former Employee) –  College Park, GAJune 24, 2019
Managers tell your personal business to others, employees are very petty and keep up a lot drama. I do not recommend this place to work. This location is awful.
Great corporate culture, from business to IT
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 24, 2019
Growth from within, privately-held. Lack of executive management growth culture in my area. Strong employee retention, yet poor upward management opportunities.
Overworked and underpaid
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAJune 24, 2019
I would not reccomend this job. Most of the time I worked way over 60 hours, over 70 hours usually or more. We were always short staffed and backed up so they expected you to cover the workload of any missing team member. High turnover rate because of long hours and not paid enough. There are benefits moving forward in the company, but realistically it is competitive as everybody wants a higher position.
Great job for just out of college!
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Sioux Falls, SDJune 23, 2019
This is a great company to start out with after college. They focus a lot on training and learning about customer service in absolute detail. But, it is more of a sales job than the hiring manager will let you know. They always tell you that sales goes along with service, but don't listen to that. If you excel at sales, service is hit or miss. If you focus on service, sales numbers suck. If you have great leaders who know how to motivate you in the correct ways, you will enjoy your job here!
Pros
Decent pay right out of college
Cons
Hit/Miss with Good Leadership
Productive and fun environment to work.
1) Bus Driver and Transportation (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 22, 2019
A typical day at work is meeting exciting tourist from all over the world and providing transportation for them from the air port to the cruise port. Management provides drivers with the confidence that they need by letting us do our job without micro managing.
Pros
air conditioned buses, bonuses, etc.
Cons
poor bus conditions
Productive work enviorment
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 22, 2019
I love the fast paced work environment an the job opportunities that can advance my skill set for the future , traveling is not a problem when you get daily compensation due to completion of the task .
N/a
Management Intern (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLJune 22, 2019
N/A great career. I loved working there. Awesome benefits and wonderful employees. mileage index.
o Completed direct billing contracts for corporate accounts, delivered corporate vehicles to company accounts, provided great customer service and clean vehicles to corporate accounts.
o Facilitated managerial skills by coordinating daily rental schedules and completing Automated Rental Management Reservation (ARM’s) at 90% accuracy.
o Recognized as top seller for selling 81% of protection coverage on closed insurance tickets on a monthly basis.
Great place to work with a fast pace environment
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Media, PAJune 22, 2019
Great company with a lot of upside. The training that you will receive will take your knowledge about sales and service to a different level. Great opportunity to learn about business while advancing your career.
Great team environment, best place to put you’re skills to the test
Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJune 22, 2019
Very great place to work, lots of opportunities to promote. You learn a lot that will help you with other opportunities to explore. Great benefits, great place to work after college
Fast paced work place
Fleet Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Newport Beach, CAJune 22, 2019
It's a fun and friendly place to work at. Lots of opportunities to move up within the company. It's stress full at times. However hard work and great performance pays.
Pros
Great oportunities
Cons
Health care
Fast paced with a heavy workload
Account Specialist (Current Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILJune 22, 2019
Most employees begin in the management training program renting vehicles and selling protection products and vehicle upgrades. Company places a strong emphasis on customer service with additional revenue graded against your peers. Promote from within structure with most positions. Fast growing private company with constant pressure to meet sales and production goals.
Great Company Experience Comes Down to Management
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 21, 2019
Enteprise is a great company.
You will work a ton, but you will also be rewarded the more effort you put into it.
I guess you can say you really get out what you put in.
Your overall experience will be tied to your personal effort and also your direct manager.

People don't leave this company they leave their managers.
Good
Service prep (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJune 21, 2019
Overall I loved my experience there . It was a part time job and very convenient but my manager was VERY short and sometimes very rude . She made it hard to work with her at times

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enterprise Holdings. Our community is ready to answer.

52.7K
43.3K
32.7K

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP50%
In the Top 50% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Enterprise Holdings.

Powered by Comparably