Enterprise Holdings
65Average

Enterprise Holdings Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA163 reviews
fun an energetic atmosphere! very face paced with a lot of room to grow! Co-workers are great management is always there for you as well.
Enterprise over works their employees for little not compensation and they keep telling you one you advance to the next level you will be compensated better but for most the compensation is marginal in comparison. The reason most people stay is because the work environment itself is nice our jobs are interesting and we work with great teams.
Pros
Great 401K
Cons
Healthcare, Over worked
Not going to get into a long paragraph about all the things wrong with Enterprise since there are a ton of reviews already. I’ll keep it short basically they only care about the bottom line. There is zero work-life balance and the turn over rate is high because they use you until you’re worn out.
Love Enterprise just wish they make me full time for benifits that would really make me feel like family. I really love working at Enterprise Exellent choice
Pros
Best company overall
Cons
Make me full time
It is a great company to work for. Besides the long hours, you can grow with the company. You can clearly see your career moving upward. Management will see to your growth and development.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long Hours
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
You come in about 45 mins before opening to make sure you check in cars, and start to clean them. You rent cars all day, taking in returns, and putting them back out.
Pros
co-worker
Cons
pay, you burn out quickly
Enterprise is a company that puts the customer first. Great customer service was the primary focus of the company, and the goal was to perfect the level of customer service with every interaction.
Enterprise provides an opportunity for their employees to expand their skills in retail sales, customer service, marketing, and accounting, They provide a diverse work environment that encourages growth and personal development.
Good part time position, hours are flexible and management is understanding. Employment offers discounts on car rentals, which is a nice benefit for friends and family.
They are a very large company who tries to please their customers and many, many ways, I feel they do an excellent job in a very difficult business.
Your position is interesting to me but, I am not looking to leave except your ad sounds very interesting to me.
The internship was fun i learned a lot about customer survive as well as different types of cars. Leadership was very welcoming and friendly they made work more fun and they had a lot of different events such as happy hours, bowling, and more.
Management could be a lot better. Whenever we try to call management, we can never get in touch with them. When we finally reach them, some of them act like they don't want to be bothered with the customers or us.
I love working at Enterprise the people are ok I would like to get more hours THANK YOU I like to move the for them we do have fun at work like talking to management at all the branchs thank you
I worked in the DC/Arlington area. There were times I had to fight for A DAY off. The hours were 12+. I had quotas of sales I had to hit. Management turnover was high. I worked there 10 months and had 3 branch Managers. Then there was a time where I had no Manager and I had to run the branch myself, while still in training. No organization and was disrespected because of other people's mistakes.
Pros
Pay was decent because of mandatory overtime.
Cons
Everything else.
It is great company to work for , with a lot of competition. I prepare everyday to challenge myself. I have to be ready day by day with my sales plan and Technics to be able to meet my quota.
wonderful environment, everyone was really laid back and enjoyed the job. was very easy and not stressful at all. wondering hours and wonderful environment.
This is a good place to work for a part time job or for students who are looking for work over the summer. It is a laid back work environment with excellent management.
Great first job for any college graduated or even high school . no where but up to go when starting for their company. they pay well, train you and guide you to success with in the company if desired.
my job is to process customers transaction to complete the car rental agreement. this job gave me opportunity about how to deal with
the customers and work together as team with my co-workers. at the

same time I learn many things from my managers. sometimes I face difficulties but the management help me to solve them. I enjoy my time while doing my job
A typical day at work is somewhat fast pace, but if you understand the job responsibilities it is less stressful. The workplace culture is diverse and you can work your way up to different positions with the company.
It's a really easy job and you don't have to do much. Most days I sat on my phone and got paid. If you're looking for an easy job look no further, this is it.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enterprise Holdings. Our community is ready to answer.
3.2K
Women's ratings

3.1Fairygodboss Score

56%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

33%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.