Play YouTube video button

Enterprise Holdings Employee Reviews in Albuquerque, NM

Found 40 reviews matching the search See all 10,611 reviews
Featured review
Enterprise Holdings selected this as a representative review
Competitive and Fun enviroment with lots of advancment oppurtunities
Branch Rental Manager (Current Employee) –  IllinoisFebruary 13, 2018
Fast paced, stay on your toes environment that challenges you personally and teaches you the skills to run your own business. Gives you the training and the tools to teach and motivate your team as you move up in the company.
Pros
Pay, bonus opportunities, professional but relaxed
Cons
longer hours, and weekend hours.
Competitive with false promises of advancement
Senior Customer Assistance Representative (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMarch 8, 2019
Management is generally good, but the promises of advancement are false. It is wildly accepted within the company that your numbers can be great but really only knowing the right person will advance you. People often interview for a promotion that has already been filled, without being told someone has already been decided on for the position. At the airport locations, we are expected to stay outside in horrible weather without water bottles (bc 'it looks bad to customers') even when no customers are around. Sales are pushed, but we often get placed in an area during a shift where we don't sell to customers, then get asked why we haven't made sales.
Fast-paced but fun
Management Trainee Intern (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJanuary 9, 2019
Renting out cars does not sound that great -- but the culture at Enterprise really made the job. Everyone who I worked with was energized, outgoing, and wanted to have fun. This made going to work every day much more bearable, especially when having to deal with customers who got in a car accident and didn't even want to rent a car. Individual sales metrics were measured and shared on a weekly basis -- motivating employees to push themselves to sell even more week by week. It was a great job and learning experience. Although I left, many of my coworkers are still there and have moved up in the company at a very nice rate.
great
Fleet/Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMDecember 26, 2018
ran a crew, quality control, grounds keeping, work environment was awesome management and staff were the best to work with, hardest part of the job was the weather, best part of the job was the constant flow of work
Pros
working alone
Cons
pay
Very fun job
Driver (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMOctober 28, 2018
Job was really fun, managers always worked with your schedule. However, place is open 365 days and open 24 hours, part-time employees had to work holidays and didn't have any bwnwfits.
Pros
Fun job
Cons
Always worked holidays not benefits
Fun, Competitive, Great opportunity but hardwork
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMSeptember 23, 2018
Enterprise is incredibly hard work and stressful. Long hours. When you start off, pay sucks. But they promote from within and the training program is the best. Managers are great. Its sales driven. But you can move up quick and then the money gets better. Eventually the money is great.

If you can make it, do it! its worth it. And a ton of fun, like one big fraternity or sorority in a city working together professionally.
Pros
Career advancement/Coworkers become best friends
Cons
Long hours/Extremely stressful
Exceeds Requirements
Driver (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMSeptember 15, 2018
I maintain an excellent attendance and punctuality record and follow established rules, policies, and procedures in carrying out my duties. I carry out my job duties with minimum intervention from managers and keep management informed of progress on assignments and information affection operations. I maintain a courteous and positive attitude with branch personnel, co-workers, and dealers when delivering vehicles.
Pros
Part time
Cons
Long days sometimes
Still working there
Driver (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMAugust 20, 2018
Fast moving thing change from one hour to the next an you have to keep place with the change or you will not have enjoyable day but culture there is nice.
great company
Management Assistant (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMAugust 6, 2018
great long hours though. expect to work at least 50 hours plus per week. also expect to perform or else there isn't any room for opportunity. managers have their picks in place already
Detailer
Detailer (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 27, 2018
it is a hard job and very busy. I enjoyed learning new stuff with co workers. Get along very well with others. teamwork is the best. very respectful. Very mellow.
Fun
Rental Agent (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJune 10, 2018
Good company to work for, can make lots of hours there is just no room to climb up the company ladder with out a degree. One of the best things is you get to meet all kinds of different people.
Unless you are in management, you don't count
Greeter (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 11, 2018
Enterprise hires young kids right out of college, works them to death, then replaces them or promotes the survivors. For those who are not in the management program, low pay, no advancement.
Pros
Paid time off for full time employees
Cons
No chance for advancement
Was in the middle of a change in management
Fleet Driver (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMApril 15, 2018
I learned about different types of cars and how to navigate around the city of Albuquerque. There were some days spent in town and days some spent traveling around the state of New Mexico on up into Colorado.
Very sales-oriented without the incentives
Management-Trainee (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMarch 12, 2018
The sales environment was difficult to keep up with if you are not interested in a sales career. Management and sales are two completely different career paths, yet they try to integrate them into one role by saying that you will only ever excel in the company if you can get through their rigorous sales requirements.
Pros
Overtime, always hire fun people
Cons
No incentives, lack of amenities (i.e. forks, coffee, holiday parties)
great opportunity right out of college
Management Assistant I (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJanuary 16, 2018
A typical day includes customer service, sales, phone calls, working with insurance adjusters, and growing the branch business. You will learn a lot about marketing, sales, and customer service. Enterprise provides clothing allowances to help build your professional wardrobe and encourages individuals to develop themselves professionally.
Expect high sales demands and aggressive sales tactics. The only way to advance to choice positions is to be a high achiever.
The down side is the cut throat attitude, because everyone is out for the same promotion. Upside is the friendships and network you will build while there. Find a good mentor, learn all you can, and build your resume to reflect that for your dream job.
Pros
networking, knowledge gained, experience, and pay
Cons
not a career but a stepping stone
great copmany to work for
Manger (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMOctober 25, 2017
i had a great career with Enterprise rent a car, was one of there top manager posted lots of great number, ran offices in 3 different city's in the state,
Pros
good money
Cons
career advancement
A fun relaxed job that will keep you busy
Driver (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMOctober 19, 2017
Everyone that works at enterprise are really friendly and always in a happy good mood. Its a fun laid back job and you get to pick your own scheduled days of work.
A good place to start
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMOctober 16, 2017
Enterprise is a good place to start right out of college. It allows you to build the skills you will need for future advancement. I don't think it would be a place you want to stay for your whole career. There is still a lot of harassment and racism that occur within this organization.
Pros
Great experience, good pay, and great employees
Cons
harassment, unprofessional, and racism
Awful place to work
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMSeptember 25, 2017
Terrible place to work. They do not respect work life balance. They do not pay well. They take advantage of young graduates that want to work to get experience. Its awful.
My time at Enterprise
Detailer/Driver (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMSeptember 3, 2017
Most days I worked were pretty normal and quick, but we've had days that are brutal, and days that are super slow and we'd have no cars to send out.

I can't really say I learned much, except that I know how to take better care of the inside of my car and how a rental car facility operates, and the difficulty that the team may have when it gets quite busy.

The culture at Enterprise was pretty diverse, different types of people and that's a good thing.

Management always tries hard to stay on top of things, but even then it can seem too hard a task even for them, and communication is a big issue with them, and it was something I strived to change with them, that way everyone would be on the same page, and it seems that it's paid off.

Hardest part of the job was trying to show that I'm ready to step up and take on more responsibility within the company, there have been many obstacles such as a few leads telling me not to worry about it, or not shoulder those responsibilities, granted I was told to in order to advance. Other than that, the job and responsibilities of a lead are relatively easy.

Driving cars, just cruising back and forth between our clean lot to the ready lines, and one of the greeters having snacks for us in case we needed a little energy for the day.
Pros
We'd get Little Caesar's, Dion's, or even barbecue brought to us for lunch.
Management Assistant (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJune 2, 2017
This is a great place to work if you don't mind sales and customer service. he staff has fun and works well with each other. The upper management does forget what its like to be in the store and some times has some some unrealistic expectations of the staff. but over all a good place to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enterprise Holdings. Our community is ready to answer.

52.8K
43.4K
32.8K

Women's ratings

3.2Fairygodboss Score

56%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

31%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss