Play YouTube video button

Enterprise Holdings Employee Reviews in Hanover, MD

Found 22 reviews matching the search See all 10,598 reviews
Featured review
Enterprise Holdings selected this as a representative review
Competitive and Fun enviroment with lots of advancment oppurtunities
Branch Rental Manager (Current Employee) –  IllinoisFebruary 13, 2018
Fast paced, stay on your toes environment that challenges you personally and teaches you the skills to run your own business. Gives you the training and the tools to teach and motivate your team as you move up in the company.
Pros
Pay, bonus opportunities, professional but relaxed
Cons
longer hours, and weekend hours.
Great place for a part time position, with flexible hours
Service Agent/Driver (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDDecember 6, 2018
I've worked at Enterprise for 3 years as a part time Service Agent/Driver. Not the greatest as far as pay goes, but if your looking for an easy part time job, good place to consider. Love working overnight to earn part time money for my family.
Pros
Flexible schedule, Discounts on rentals
Cons
Pay should be better
Love working for Enterprise Holdings!
Rental Agent (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDApril 12, 2018
In the past 4 years and counting, I have had nothing but positive experiences, from customer compliments and gratitude, to winning awards from upper management, to making top 20% within our jurisdiction. I thoroughly enjoyed my time at Enterprise Holdings, and look forward to my time to follow.
Enterprise
Counter Agent (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDJanuary 21, 2018
Enterprise holdings is a wonderful company to work for, The pay is very well and higher than most companies and the time off is very well and flexible
Pros
pay, timeoff
Enterprise was fun while it lasted
Lead Driver/Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MD 21076November 26, 2017
Supervising Driver associates and helping customers locate rental cars. Driving returned cars to get cleaned. Driving clean cars to the correct branch (National, Alamo, or Enterprise) to get rented out by customers. Cleaning cars to be rented out by customers.
terrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MDNovember 16, 2017
overworked underpaid
good ole boy system
poor management
25 cent yearly raise
sell customers things they don't need
managers do no work
employees teach each other
Cons
no money
fun work environment, management needed work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  hanover, mdOctober 2, 2017
Overall my coworkers were amazing to work with. Management needs a little work with communication. Scheduling also needed work. I started out with a set schedule but that slowly turned into a different schedule every week.
Pros
benefits, free lunches
Cons
schedules, managment
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDApril 3, 2017
poor management because all of the manger are under 30 and only get trained on how to sell and not how to manage. Fun workplace decent pay and great benefits
Laied back job
Driver (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDFebruary 20, 2016
Easy job just drive vehicles from one location to another. you come in a wait to be placed in a team and then you go about your day
enterprise
DRIVER (Former Employee) –  hanover, mdSeptember 10, 2015
Its a cool place to work at if you just want something that is relaxing and easy. Sometimes the job can be very boring but overall its not bad.
Cons
not enough pay
steady and productive
Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MDJuly 16, 2015
it was a great starter job. they had great benefits for their workers. the job environment was a calm but steady place work establishment.
Great Company
Fleet Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDJune 16, 2015
Once again, the company has multiple avenues for young talented "go getters". The training is unmatched and I am thoroughly thankful for my time at this company.
good
Driver (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDJune 4, 2015
it is a good job its just not something i would want to do forever. i want to advance to my career goal. but this is a good start.
Productive work environment
Lead Rental Car Agent (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MdFebruary 3, 2015
A typical work day would be fast paced as I manage my 5 person sales team at the front counter and process, track and create reservations. I manage real time daily, weekly and monthly employee sales numbers in order to ensure they meet required sales quotas. The most rewarding part of my job is providing outstanding customer service and seeing that each customer leaves the counter happy, well informed and satisfied with our service in order to create customers for life.
Pros
Bonus payouts, monthly lunches for top performers, gift cards etc.
great customer service job
Administrative Representative (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDSeptember 20, 2014
enhance great customer service tools. a family type environment between managers and other coworkers.
Good Workplace
Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDJanuary 15, 2014
Its a Great Job Good Managers an the managers always work with u with anything that u need
Pros
Treat u to lunch have outtings
Productive and fun place to work
Sr Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  hanover,marylandOctober 23, 2013
The people at Enterprise make it worth while. I had a great experience and grew a lot as a person.
A fast moving and motivated job.
Senior csr (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDJuly 11, 2013
At enterprise we rent vehicles to customers for there daily needs. We are located at BWI airport and it requires a lot of business and personality skills.
On a daily basis I wait on approximately 250 to 300 customers. I really enjoy the customer service aspect of the job which requires a fast pace response .I work with a great management staff and we are a training facility which every 4 months a new crew of csr's come to us and are tested for any management skills they may have
I enjoy the fast pace and interacting with customers and having them leave with a smile on their face.
Pros
I will continue to be able to interact with customers.
Cons
Learning to deal with irrate customers
Fun place as a summer job, but not worth the hassle
Driver (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MdJune 10, 2013
Very busy which I like but the management is all over the place with decision making. There is a lot of favoritism and unprofessionalism happening as far as the BWI Airport location is concerned. The co workers are young, loud, and uneducated also not willing to work. The hardest part of the job is when it is extremely busy on certain days and there is no cars to provide to the customers. The most enjoyable part is the cookouts for holidays and the little events.
Car detailer
CAR DETAILER (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MDApril 11, 2013
Days at work be good I learned how to use a hand hold device to punch in codes for the cars cleaning them run them thourgh a wash meeting new co workers the managment was great the hardest part was making sure I was on time and I enjoyed seeing new cars.
produtive and fun place to work we all are like family
Driver (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDDecember 19, 2012
i work from 8am to 5pm its seasonal for now would love to be a full time employee management is great understanding people and that have lots of oppurtunitys

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enterprise Holdings. Our community is ready to answer.

52.8K
43.4K
32.8K

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

3.6Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight