Enterprise Holdings
65Average

Enterprise Holdings Employee Reviews for Driver

Driver860 reviews
United States860 reviews
Good part time position, hours are flexible and management is understanding. Employment offers discounts on car rentals, which is a nice benefit for friends and family.
Unorganized,Low,Pay,ect. Miss assignments, left foot does not know what the right foot is doing. Who;s on 1st, 2nd, & 3rd. Does not go by there rules.
Pros
Time Off
Cons
Very Very Low pay
Love my job...people are great...no pressure from management. Love that I get extra hours now and then. I have been there three and a half years. I plan to be there for a long time.
Pros
Flexible hours, friendly people
Cons
Wish it could be full time
The management of time you never know when getting off you are told one time in interview but you are never off at that time . They run out control most of time,the good thing about job most of the time you get over time in 2nd production.
Pros
Free shirts and free lunch once a month
Cons
Poor managemnet and respect of people time and lives
Harassment never addressed and complaints ignored. Management is only concerned with certain groups and others are totally pushed to the back burner. Lot of disgruntled former and current employee's.
Pros
Discount car rental
Cons
Just about everything
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
If you’re a service agent like me, expect to be stuck in your role forever. There’s no advancement opportunities for a person without a college degree, any job offered is at best a step sideways.
Raises are nonexistent for service agents. Ask for a raise and get told ‘We’d consider it but you’re very replaceable. Your replacement might not work as hard as you, but he’ll be good enough.’

Expect your manager to spin this as okay because they buy you coffee sometimes
Enterprise is a great place to work if you are only looking for additional income. I worked as a driver and it was fun, flexible, and I met a lot of great people. Pay was only $8 hr but I was only required to drive vehicles to and from locations so not bad as extra income. You cannot make a living at this though.
Enterprise offers a great variety of people to work with. Every day is meeting someone new and getting to know them, be it a co worker from a different location or a customer you get to drive home. Job advancement if you do not have a four year degree is impossible, making it a huge disappointment for someone wanting to start as a "service agent" and wanting to move up. Management is typically great, but occasionally they bring up someone too young and privileged to be a manager. I feel becoming a manager is too easy and moving up the ranks from the very bottom is too impossible.
The company as a whole is a very good open minded company. There is a lot of room for growth which they emphasize. They take care of their customers and employees. It is a team environment that you can thrive from.
I worked at Enterprise for two and a half years and had a great boss, until my boss went to another office. Then the new boss did things his own way and wouldn't let me do my job the way I was doing it. Then it happened that two other co workers who had a year and a few months falsely accused me of saying something negative and another saying I grad her, work around
other ladies and didn't grab them.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Enterprise Holdings?
There are many good and sometimes decent ways that my job and the company I work for come hand in hand. Management is awesome. Team is awesome. Communication is the lack between shifts.
Pros
Teamwork, Unity
Cons
Communication between shifts
Good company benefits are great some middle management don’t show much interest as airport is training area for enterprise was able to work as much overtime as I wanted pay for driver is or was low for driver 9.00 an hr to start
A great company to work for. Management is committed to growth and future of the employee even if they choose to work somewhere else. Everybody is included as a part of the time regardless of your employee classification.
I love this company it very nice and they are helpful and supportive and you can go to your manager and let him know about any thing you have on your mind 😊
Good people, management, scheduling and teamwork with employees.
Allow for individual learning in groups or on own. Very constructive criticism, recognize employee efforts and successes.
You can do better this family owned elitist company. the companies focus is on the founder and how great he was, and not on the rank and file employees that have the top level employees/family members obscenely wealthy.
Working at Enterprise is an eye opener. First, its all about numbers and how many cars you can rent. No worries about the clean cars. An a asst. manager was asked to "leave" because he couldn't come to work because of a sick child. Was asked if he could get someone to watch HIS sick child and he had to come to work. He left enterprise. The asst. managers are back stabbing the managers because they want their position. The area manager just doesn't care because he wants cars rented to line his pockets. Very cliquish, if the area manager likes you, you're in, otherwise you won't get an invite to his house. God forbid if you can't make it to his house or a company function(of course he wants his people there to show everyone he runs a solid ship), you're questioned by him as to why you didn't show up. He also reminds people that they don't have a future at enterprise if you fail to show up. Mind you, this is after working 50 plus hrs including weekends. Did he ever think people are tired and just want to be home with their families. The service agents are treated with somewhat respect, supposedly the backbone of the company but are tasked with numerous jobs. A service agent could be cleaning numerous cars at once while the MT's are playing games, texting on their cellphones, chatting about the next hair or gym appointment, playing miniature golf, etc etc and still be asked to drive a customer home, retrieve a car from a dealer, etc etc. This is all while the MT's are at their desk "busy"!! I could go on and on. This place has a toxic atmosphere. I wouldn't recommend this company - more...
If you want to work minimum 50 hours from around 7am to 6pm every day and work six days a week then this is the place for you. Hate your family and need an excuse to work long hours and hour long commutes? They'll get you going. They list pay for MT around $47k but they don' tell you that is with all the overtime you'll be doing. MTs usually work at least 50 hours sometimes closer to 60, you know, pre union hours.

Speaking of unions, don't do that if you get a job here! They'll make up some excuse to get rid of you even if they have to lie to do it. Anything to not take care of the people who keep the company running. The people I worked with were good but anyone higher up are just boot lickers who think the family will take care of them. Ask the last area manager and regional how that worked out when the pandemic hit.

If you want to be a driver or service agent they'll make sure to start you at minimum wage. As the saying goes, "I'd pay you less, but it's illegal." Also I would recommend not applying for those since I overheard the last regional manager talking about using a temp agency for that position because why hire people when you could outsource it?! Who knows when that's going to happen but I'd say sooner than later.

The only people who can maybe get something out of this are kids straight out of college with no kids or significant other. Other companies love to hire MTs since they know you'll love working 40 hours and not complain about it since you've been working 50+ for however long you decide to give to these people.

Other than that
 - more...
As a driver, it was a very easy job. The hardest part was making sure I had the correct directions to a new location. After I-phone that was no problem. I did learn my way around different cities. I really enjoy driving so I was very happy at work. Most of the people I worked with were very nice and we enjoyed each other's company when riding in the van together. I loved my job!
easy job for most people. Flexible work schedule. Out in all types of weather. many different types of people to interact with. Cold in the winter, hot in summer.
100% team player was ready to work when I got there on time helped everyone who needed it always was positive worked in cold heat rain wind..drove shop cars
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enterprise Holdings. Our community is ready to answer.
3.2K
InHerSight Score
3.0Personal Development
3.5Career Opportunities
2.5Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Career recommendations for Driver
Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more