Play YouTube video button

Enterprise Holdings Employee Reviews for Driver

Found 691 reviews matching the search See all 10,619 reviews
Featured review
Enterprise Holdings selected this as a representative review
Competitive and Fun enviroment with lots of advancment oppurtunities
Branch Rental Manager (Current Employee) –  IllinoisFebruary 13, 2018
Fast paced, stay on your toes environment that challenges you personally and teaches you the skills to run your own business. Gives you the training and the tools to teach and motivate your team as you move up in the company.
Pros
Pay, bonus opportunities, professional but relaxed
Cons
longer hours, and weekend hours.
Nice atmosphere
Driver (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 19, 2019
Working here I transported cars throughout the Southwest area of the city of Philadelphia. Workplace culture was dope being as though everyone got along. Hardest part was working in all weather conditions and the most enjoyable was being able to drive the latest cars.
It is a fairly adequate job for someone not depending on steady work.
Transfer Driver, part time, casusal (Current Employee) –  Sylmar, CAMarch 19, 2019
It is a casual job, which means you call in to see if you are going to work. Sometimes you are needed to work but on occasion you are not needed and so lose a day or more of income. If you need a job that can guarantee days of work and the hours each day you work this place is not for you. You may not get called in and you may only get 4 hours of work to maybe eight hours in a day. The job I am talking about is for a transfer driver at a regional transportation hub. Management at the hub I work seems casual too and as a result things are run hit or miss.
Pros
If you need time off for medical or other reasons you can get it fairly easy.
Cons
Driving in heavy traffic and congested surface streets, riding in a shuttle with poor drivers as shuttle driver.
Very congenial people to work with, my immediate managers were excellent
Part-time Driver (Former Employee) –  Helena, MTMarch 18, 2019
Begin work around 6-7am and delivered cars/pickup trucks to various rental offices or airports.Sometimes delivered sold vehicles to respective dealerships around the state of Montana. The hardest part of the job was driving in bad weather/roads. The most enjoyable part of my job was the immediate people I worked with (other drivers and my immediate managers), they have all been great!

I don't know the CEO, so did not answer that question
Pros
Great people to work alongside (drivers, managers, office personel and branch sales personel.
not a good place to wook you have no choices
Driver (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAMarch 16, 2019
no one should have to drive more than 10 hours at one time its dangerous and with people taking meds. they work you to many hours at one time which most are driving. new leader will not work with you holler and demands his request to work like he says they trap you into long runs tell you to go here then another place and another place and so on
Pros
word any day
Cons
no choie on runs long are short
Not suited for actual adults
Service Agent/Driver (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOMarch 15, 2019
Meh. It's just not a great place to work.
Unless you're totally into sales and fast pace, high stress, long hours, and working like a dog it's not a great job.
If you're in high school or college and need a job then maybe this might be a good fit.
Upper management hides in their offices and never even speak to their employees. It's as though you're beneath them and not even worthy of a simple hello.
Their dress code still includes telling men that their beards can't be beyond a certain length, yet they allow retired old men who can't drive to drive their clients and other employees around. Yes, beard length is far more worrisome than someone's ability to drive safely.
They don't offer full time hours to anyone that isn't a sales agent. Some of their managers are horrible and too young to be in their positions.
Pros
Occasional decency
Cons
Pay, hours, management
All in all i believe it is a decent company and it works with my school schedule
Service Agent/Driver (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 10, 2019
Onlg tips would be to pay more and maybe hire a fee more people then it wouldn't be as big of a deal to carry a heavier workload. It's easy to burn out in a fast paced business and to see an office profit so much can be demoralizing when compared to a paycheck. One rental for a couple weeks can be more than my paycheck easily.
Pros
There are cool employees thst make the work dsy easier
Cons
Some days there arent times to relax and some days are extremely slow
Good people
Car Prep/Driver (Former Employee) –  Garland, TXMarch 8, 2019
As a car prep at enterprise are job was to make sure that all cars were cleaned to a high standard and also to pick up customers from their hoses. And to be at work on time
Pros
fun working enviroment
Cons
management
loved the job
Service Agent/Driver (Former Employee) –  Claremore, OKMarch 4, 2019
awesome place to work. Everyone i worked with was really cool.
i met a lot of people from giving them rides. the job did not pay very well but it is an entry level position
If you're in car sales, I'd say it's better than rental but that's like sayimg you went from a Chevy Sonic to a Nissan Sentra.
Service Agent/Driver (Former Employee) –  Hempstead, NYMarch 4, 2019
As a former service prep, it's pretty much clean and maintain vehicles (keep inspections up to date, organize the lot, vehicle inventory and transfering cars at different locations depending on what's needed.)

Pay is not good and the job can be stressful due to poor communication from sales execs to mangers themselves. No room for advancement. No rewards for help selling cars.

It's good for a summer job or part time work. For a job requiring a license and skill to drive there are better options out there....this job isn't it.
Pros
Drive different cars
Cons
Poor communication, poor pay, no ability for advance.
Car prep
Car Prep/Driver (Current Employee) –  Richmond, KYMarch 3, 2019
Nice palce to work for a part time job, i worked as car prep not a demanding job great work place enviorment. Typical day consets of washing and cleaning out cars and picking up people for there car
Pros
fun
Cons
repition
Good job terrible pay
Driver (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 21, 2019
This was one of the most fun jobs I had ever had in my life and the only flaw is that the pay sucks and the day can end early if they run out of work to do
customer Service
Driver (Current Employee) –  College Park, GAFebruary 19, 2019
Great work experience , nice people , you have a choice to move up , promotion , discounts , drive great cars interact with different type of professional career driven people
Easy and FUN - a job for retirees
Vehicle driver (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAFebruary 17, 2019
Driving late model cars, shuttling passengers and vehicles to various locales. Fantastic discounts on rentals as well as purchases. Least "job-y" job you're ever likely to find!
Pros
Drive and (test) all manner of conceivable vehicles
Cons
Too fun so they pay you accordingly - low, plus forced part-time
Good work schedule
Driver (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 16, 2019
I’m retired looking for work. They were willing to give me the days and hours I wanted. The manager is good with taking unpaid time off with ample notice.
It was ok
Driver / Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYFebruary 5, 2019
I just didn't like the Enterprise I worked at here in Atlanta. Management was not nice or considerable to their employees, and we did not get a full 20 minute break like we were supposed to.
Mostly positive experience
Driver (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIFebruary 4, 2019
A typical day at work involved driving cars between the service center and the parking structure at the airport. Also responsible for driving cars to or picking cars up from dealerships for repair or taking cars for oil changes off-site if needed.
Pros
Work schedule and needed time off is very flexible
Cons
Low pay for all; little or no benefits for part-time workers.
Good place to work.
Car Prep/Driver (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALJanuary 31, 2019
Enterprise is a good part time job for me. It can be pretty laid back at times but there are times when the work seems like its non stop. Overall it a good work environment.
Pros
Flexable hours
Cons
Advanments
Decent Part-time job
Service Agent/Driver (Former Employee) –  Orange, TXJanuary 30, 2019
Pretty good place to work. Had a bad experience with the second manager I had. I basically ended up doing some of his job for him and he was a terrible worker. First manager was great. He had you work hard but made the work day somewhat enjoyable and the workplace was efficient. It's really not a bad place to work. I just had a lot going on at that time on top of dealing with that manager made it way too stressful for me to handle.
Pros
Pretty simple job. Can be laid back at times. Good pay
Cons
Work outside
great friendships are formed
Driver (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLJanuary 30, 2019
Great place to work if enjoy driving different cars. trucks and vans. People you work .with become like family. Good supplement to retired benefits. Give us a try and have adventure every day.
Pros
only work 3 days
Cons
getting to know different ways to the branches.
Fun place to work and opportunities to advance depending on position
Car Prep/Driver (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHJanuary 29, 2019
This is a great place to work for part time employment in school. I was a car prep and had to deal with understaffing, lack of equipment, and just overall bad management. However, if you are working up front it is a great job. Car preps and drivers get treated like second class citizens.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enterprise Holdings. Our community is ready to answer.

52.8K
43.4K
32.8K

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

3.6Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight