Play YouTube video button

Enterprise Holdings Employee Reviews

Found 9,391 reviews matching the search See all 10,281 reviews
Featured review
Enterprise Holdings selected this as a representative review
Competitive and Fun enviroment with lots of advancment oppurtunities
Branch Rental Manager (Current Employee) –  IllinoisFebruary 13, 2018
Fast paced, stay on your toes environment that challenges you personally and teaches you the skills to run your own business. Gives you the training and the tools to teach and motivate your team as you move up in the company.
Pros
Pay, bonus opportunities, professional but relaxed
Cons
longer hours, and weekend hours.
Very fast paced, workplace culture offered no inclusion
Rental Agent (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 19, 2019
I would never work for a Branch location of Enterprise again. I think it's too fast pace to really have a hands-on experience as a representative, coaching and mentoring as a manager.
Pros
Their always hiring, hours are available if you would to live at a branch
Cons
Poor leadership
Good Company
Account Representative (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 19, 2019
Enterprise is a good company to work for. They have a good MT program. I was able to learn a lot about the rental car industry. I enjoyed working with the public/customers and the other business partners.
Good out of college
N/A (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHJune 19, 2019
Enterprise is a great company. That being said they are a large company and they funnel recent college graduates in and weed out the ones who do not fit their culture with heavy responsibilities and commitment to work. They pay decently but ask way too much of their employees. Experience is really determinant by the management directly above you.
Work ethic is appteciated but unnoticed on many occasions
Driver (Current Employee) –  Brunswick, OHJune 19, 2019
Lot of wasted time due to lack of communication, vocabulary can be very offensive. Perfect job for retirees who are looking for extra monies. The ability to have time off if needed is a plus
This COULD BE good,but it's BAD!
Driver (Current Employee) –  Carson, CAJune 19, 2019
Hired part-time,we were required to work 3.5 days a week! But in reality only able to work one or two days a week,consistently for the past three months,and it fluctuates. Saturday work is rare,and it's only for half a day. This job is by far the easiest job I've ever had and at times I do enjoy my job,because I never know what kind of car I'm driving or where I am driving it to. BUT, the downfall is NOT knowing if I'm going to get called in everyday...and that is stressful for anyone!
Pros
different car EVERYDAY...different city EVERYDAY!
Cons
not knowing if you're going to be called in to work
Productive work place with a fun and welcoming environment.
Driver (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TX 78216June 19, 2019
I love working for Enterprise! I have a wonderful boss who listens to his employees and treats them with respect. I also love the opportunity to travel with the job.
not a reputable place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNJune 19, 2019
The hours are not ideal for someone who is in college or that has other things to do outside of work. They are not very concerned with their employees, only with the customers.
Fast pace enviroment but not crazy.
Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Wesley Chapel, FLJune 18, 2019
Its outdoor work and you get wet. You start immediately to cleaning cars. It is nice to work as a team and I like that is a job very stable. Good management. We help each other. The hardest part is the heat, the dust of the vacuums and repetitive movements can be a challenge.
Terrible Employee Development
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 18, 2019
When I first started with the company retention rates were great and the concern for the employees development was apparent. Let's just say retention is terrible now. There is no work and personal life balance. Enterprise is not the ideal job for one with a family. Enterprise use to be a company that celebrated their employees and accomplishments but that slowly dwindled away. Very stressful work environment. Customer's place their issues on you, coworkers get burnt and ultimately stop doing their jobs, upper management dismisses issues and does not have your back, and you still have your own personal issues to tend to. Ability to promote is more political than based off performance. Enterprise is always conveniently under staffed to save on personnel expense at the expense of their employees. I was constantly working through lunches but if I ever asked to leave early due to personal matters or working through my lunch there was an issue. Not too many minorities in upper management but there are a lot that work for the company.
Pros
Pto, benefits
Cons
hours, upper management, under staffed, poor culture, work life balance
Collaborative workplace, without infinite networking building opportunities
Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, WAJune 18, 2019
Enterprise Management-Trainee program is unmatched, and prepares college graduates to enter any industry from mid-level to senior level, while providing infinite opportunities for personal and professional growth
Pros
Networking Opportunities
Cons
The Grind, Long Hours
corporate lifestyle
Management Assistant (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 18, 2019
For a private company they hold the same values as corporate America and stress sales to a point that is not okay without proper compensation/commission
you make 45k which includes mandatory overtime.
your actual rate of pay is 30k before overtime
stickler with hours not to exceed 47 hours
advancement opportunities are terrible you are pitted up against your assistant managers and managers for interviews so its difficult to get the job
area managers micro manage

seems more like a job that does not need a college education
you are washing cars and renting vehicles selling their protection packages without commission while be in your business suit.
other people in other departs
Accounting Associate (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 18, 2019
Supervisor & Manager positions are given to individuals with very poor people skills or position requirements of people under their management. Were expected work at least 45 hrs per week or more.
productive place
Sales Associate/Sales Lead (Former Employee) –  Great Neck, NYJune 17, 2019
It's a great privately own company that sets you off in the right career path. Great mentors and leaders that are always there to help you achieve your goals
A lot of work for little pay
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJune 17, 2019
I learned how to run a small business from washing cars to being a great customer service rep. I do not think that some of the requirements were necessary to promote an individual.
great career advancement and job culture
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 17, 2019
Great place to start a career and for upward promotion. Work life balance can be challenging but financially rewarding if you are willing to put in the time and effort.
Pros
great opportunities
Cons
work life balance.
Driver (Current Employee) –  1800 W Watkins St, Phoenix, AZ 85007June 17, 2019
Working for entreprise has been a awesome experience for . I've ejoy driving as a job and delivering new cars everyday, ive learned to value safety precautions dealing with new vehicle's
Pros
Discount on car buying and rentals
Cons
Drive time differs
Unreasonable management
Driver (Former Employee) –  Albany, GAJune 17, 2019
Management is unreasonable. Not very flexible. Hard place to work and stay working. If you're looking for a steady job with good income this is not it.
NOT where I would want to stay for longer than a year
Title Clerk (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 17, 2019
Working here 4-5 years at the 99 branch I learned:
Lot remarketers: (Mainly the senior employees) are racist( so many incidents with this issue & nothing happened but they fire whoever complains about it), rude, lazy & cause drama & you're on the bottom of the totem pole. They speak of diversity, but let racism occur in the work place.

The office management/in general:
Push you out, blame you when they look bad (management), Everyone constantly talks about you behind your back, they don't train well, and boy do they show who their favorites are (those get to leave when they want, come in when they want, say what they want, and do what they want.) Also if you're not an accountant or kiss up, you don't mean anything to the management. Also, when HR is not in the office, the higher ups watch basketball games, play on a switch, etc. ALSO, the ones who talk about you the most are the management! No one works as a team here, and the older women in the office will do anything to single you out and push you out or push you to leave or for you to get fired.

Overall, if you're willing to be treated like nothing, this is the job for you.
Love
Rental Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MOJune 17, 2019
This job is the best for working at home. Been at this for 5 yrs. bonuses are descent. Pay is ok. Sometimes wish there was more pay for dealing with rude people, but that happened no where.
Enterprise is a great company to work for. The hourly rate, bonus structure, and benefits are tops in the industry.
Rental Car Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJune 17, 2019
Typical day is 8 1/2 hours or longer if needed on the rental car counter. You learn how to sell items to rental car customers. Management typically leaves you alone. The hardest part of this job is dealing with people and overcoming objections. The most enjoyable part is the satisfaction you helped someone with a great experience and thus you will be rewarded in your pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enterprise Holdings. Our community is ready to answer.

52.7K
43.3K
32.7K

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

3.6Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight