Play YouTube video button

Enterprise Holdings Employee Review

View all Enterprise Holdings reviews

Productive work enviorment
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 22, 2019
I love the fast paced work environment an the job opportunities that can advance my skill set for the future , traveling is not a problem when you get daily compensation due to completion of the task .

Other Enterprise Holdings Employee Reviews

Bad
Customer Services Agent (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJuly 19, 2019
Starting off with a great management team all the way across the board nail you better off working at McDonald's. I wouldn't recommend anybody to work at Enterprise not at the counter the return agent the area manager there does not respect the people working for him so don't get sucked in it oh they make great money you make 11:25 or $10 or 10:25 you're not going to make any money
Sr. Car Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 18, 2019
I've worked in 3 different locations and loved it. You can always move around to different locations as long as there is openings and you been with the company for a year. They had great benefits. Management and hr were always helpful especially when I got sick. HR and management worked with me to make sure I get my short term disability so I wouldn't go without pay for missing work or that my job was still there since I was gone for months. Plenty perks with discounts on rentals as well as for family. They even had discounts with other companies like cellphones, outdoor stores, and traveling sites. They trained well. They always had people you can as if you didnt know something or you wanted to learn a new job title to change positions again if there is an opening for that position. They have company functions to increase morale. If you were one of the tops in the sales that qtr you get to go out on a company outing and get a trophy. I'd say the only real downside is the sales of reaching certain goals. Like trying to sale GPS systems for a rental period in an era of people just using their cellphones as GPS. This job is customer service with sales though.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enterprise Holdings. Our community is ready to answer.

52.7K
43.4K
32.8K

Women's ratings

3.2Fairygodboss Score

56%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

31%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss