Play YouTube video button

Enterprise Holdings Employee Reviews

Found 9,675 reviews matching the search See all 10,611 reviews
Featured review
Enterprise Holdings selected this as a representative review
Competitive and Fun enviroment with lots of advancment oppurtunities
Branch Rental Manager (Current Employee) –  IllinoisFebruary 13, 2018
Fast paced, stay on your toes environment that challenges you personally and teaches you the skills to run your own business. Gives you the training and the tools to teach and motivate your team as you move up in the company.
Pros
Pay, bonus opportunities, professional but relaxed
Cons
longer hours, and weekend hours.
Fun place to work, awful work/life balance.
Management Assistant (Former Employee) –  Green Brook, NJJuly 31, 2019
A great place to start your career, but not a long term position. The employees they hire are probably the best part of the job, but upper management will set you up for failure.
Work
ADMINISTRATIVE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJuly 31, 2019
Enterprise is a great company to work for, but something can change. Management moves around a lot so you are not with the same manager too long at the airport
No life at Enterprise
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 31, 2019
The life at Enterprise is fast paced, only busy early morning, lunch, and late evenings. Long 12 hour days. No life outside of work. Washing cars in a business suit during 100 degree days.
Pros
Pay was okay
Cons
No life
N/a
Lot Attendant / Driver (Former Employee) –  Palm Springs, CAJuly 31, 2019
This was a temporary position for me. The management was superb. Co-workers were just fine. The pay is equal to the tasks. An overall decent experience.
Great place to work.
Senior Loss Control Administrator (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHJuly 31, 2019
Great place to work. Fast paced & busy, but great management that invests in their employees. Great training programs and a team effort to educate & train employees to advance quickly & offer excellent advancement opportunities.
Management is horrible/don’t recognize your worth
Diesel Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 30, 2019
Management is terrible and likes to point fingers when you confront them about doing there job. Co-workers were usually great to work with some not so good. Pay isn’t nearly as much as it should be compared to how much your are saving the company and on top of that having management who’s never done the job their managing breathing down your neck to try and cover for them to make them look good. They’re either embezzling money or are job that bad at their jobs don’t be a mechanic and work here
Not for everyone
Management Trainee (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MSJuly 30, 2019
Enterprise as a whole can be a great company to work for and the benefits/internal hiring are really the only positives it has; however, the experience you have seems to greatly depend on which group you work in. The policies keep changing, making it easier to lose your job over things not in your control. There is no work-life balance, so if they try to say there is, it's a lie. Do not try to work here if you have a family you want to spend time with because you'll quickly learn that Enterprise is where you live, who you're married to, and your family (I say that loosely)
Not good but not awful
Part Time Driver/car prep (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAJuly 30, 2019
Management is a complete joke. As a driver we are expected to from a to b in a timely manner. Unfortunately there is a climate that is allowed to continue that promotes milking of clocks. You may just end up waiting somewhere for hours while co workers do whatever they want to. Overall not horrible but can get annoying waiting for no reason other than someone needs hours.
Not worth your time
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  Woodbury, NJJuly 30, 2019
the 46k they promise is actually them calculating you working 10-12 hours overtime every week for 52 weeks. Also you will be forced to upsell people on paying more for their rental vehicle when they dont need to. Sleezy job.
Cons
Working hours
Fun Culture, Long Hours
Intern (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 30, 2019
Overall good experience. The hours are longer than anticipated and you often have to help out with cleaning cars. There are many perks that come with the job to balance this out but can be draining.
fun work place
Asst. Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 29, 2019
not enough work life balance
treat employer well
enjoyed my time at eEnterprise but I had small baby at the time didn't have that work life balance I was looking for
Poor
Car Detailer/Driver (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 29, 2019
Poor management kids in charge of business stressful because of management issues with customer never have cars for customer unfair business practices and poor communication skills
moving autos from place too place
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 29, 2019
I work there allmost two years never late, no tickets, then a lead driver was late very late and she gave false report on me! this was seven years ago to date. i would like to return as ive studyed, what truely happen,if only to clear my work recored!
Cons
Productive and interesting workplace. Ample amenities.
Lot Attendant (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CAJuly 29, 2019
Busy most of the time; some slow/down time. Management concerned for the health and well being of employees during harsh weather conditions. Management kept employees informed of production stats and promoted teamwork and rewarded same.
Fast paced but loved this job
Driver (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 29, 2019
Great place to work had to leave to take care of my wife would work there again if it was daylight only driving only if this ever comes up I would jump at the chance
Ibnterviews are for show, they made up their minds before then
Management Trainee (MT Program) (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJuly 28, 2019
I would say that it was a great starting place career wise, but later get to be too stressful, and upper management are somewhat bias, and the tend to be unfair.
Pros
Promotions
Cons
work life balance is terrible
ok job, not that exciting, nothing special just a regualr job
Sales Agent/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJuly 28, 2019
good job, nothing special just like any other work field. could be better but like I said its just a job nothing special. get your money go home and live your life
Long Hours & Nasty Customers
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  VirginiaJuly 27, 2019
I left being an MT after a year because I could not take the stress of working from 7am-630pm (or later) Mon-Friday & also some Saturday hours. My work-life balance was awful and the stress took a toll on me physically and mentally. I had crying breakdown at work 11months in from the stress and left a few weeks later. If your a ruthless sales person they’ll love you, if your not a diehard sales person it’s very hard. The customers are nasty & insult you and there’s nothing you can do about it. The pros of the job is you do make good money (from all the overtime) and you can earn branch dinners & happy hours if you preform well. I wanted to go into HR but there’s very very few opportunities to do so.
Be on your toes job
Driver (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 27, 2019
I'm currently a part time driver. I like driving all the cars, pretty relaxed atmosphere, love being at the Airport.. lots going on! Pay isn't great, but you can get all the hours you want pretty much. Seems to be a shortage of workers a lot. Have some great Managers and a couple not so great ones! Co workers are nice, everyone gets along and we work as a team to get the cars up to the customers. Outside mostly, hot days, freezing cold, and rainy days are part of the job. Physical job with a lot of walking, getting in and out of cars/trucks can wear you out.
I see communication issues and a place that needs some fresh minds! Overall it's a nice little part time job if you like cars!! Hardest part is learning where to park the rental cars. Takes a few weeks to adapt and remember everything. What I don't like about it is higher management really doesnt show much appreciation for the drivers. Never say "good work", sometimes dont even speak to you! Couple like to tell you what you do wrong though. If you can look past it, then you're good to work for them!!
Pros
Tons of walking
Cons
Pay, Management out of touch. Blame the little people!
A Typical day
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CAJuly 26, 2019
My work day is very busy, as well I offer to work in other departments when needed. The work culture is excellent every one gets along & it's a lot of fun working with my coworkers. The hardest part of the job is when it's the slow season, I don't like coming to work and there is literally nothing to do. The most enjoyable part is when we have pot lucks or cake day we all get to mingle for a short office break together like family. As well working for this company has taught me a lot.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enterprise Holdings. Our community is ready to answer.

52.8K
43.4K
32.8K

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

3.6Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight