Play YouTube video button

Enterprise Holdings Employee Reviews

Found 9,684 reviews matching the search See all 10,623 reviews
Featured review
Enterprise Holdings selected this as a representative review
Competitive and Fun enviroment with lots of advancment oppurtunities
Branch Rental Manager (Current Employee) –  IllinoisFebruary 13, 2018
Fast paced, stay on your toes environment that challenges you personally and teaches you the skills to run your own business. Gives you the training and the tools to teach and motivate your team as you move up in the company.
Pros
Pay, bonus opportunities, professional but relaxed
Cons
longer hours, and weekend hours.
Poor
Car Detailer/Driver (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 29, 2019
Poor management kids in charge of business stressful because of management issues with customer never have cars for customer unfair business practices and poor communication skills
moving autos from place too place
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 29, 2019
I work there allmost two years never late, no tickets, then a lead driver was late very late and she gave false report on me! this was seven years ago to date. i would like to return as ive studyed, what truely happen,if only to clear my work recored!
Cons
Productive and interesting workplace. Ample amenities.
Lot Attendant (Former Employee) –  Fontana, CAJuly 29, 2019
Busy most of the time; some slow/down time. Management concerned for the health and well being of employees during harsh weather conditions. Management kept employees informed of production stats and promoted teamwork and rewarded same.
Fast paced but loved this job
Driver (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 29, 2019
Great place to work had to leave to take care of my wife would work there again if it was daylight only driving only if this ever comes up I would jump at the chance
Ibnterviews are for show, they made up their minds before then
Management Trainee (MT Program) (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJuly 28, 2019
I would say that it was a great starting place career wise, but later get to be too stressful, and upper management are somewhat bias, and the tend to be unfair.
Pros
Promotions
Cons
work life balance is terrible
ok job, not that exciting, nothing special just a regualr job
Sales Agent/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJuly 28, 2019
good job, nothing special just like any other work field. could be better but like I said its just a job nothing special. get your money go home and live your life
Long Hours & Nasty Customers
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  VirginiaJuly 27, 2019
I left being an MT after a year because I could not take the stress of working from 7am-630pm (or later) Mon-Friday & also some Saturday hours. My work-life balance was awful and the stress took a toll on me physically and mentally. I had crying breakdown at work 11months in from the stress and left a few weeks later. If your a ruthless sales person they’ll love you, if your not a diehard sales person it’s very hard. The customers are nasty & insult you and there’s nothing you can do about it. The pros of the job is you do make good money (from all the overtime) and you can earn branch dinners & happy hours if you preform well. I wanted to go into HR but there’s very very few opportunities to do so.
Be on your toes job
Driver (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 27, 2019
I'm currently a part time driver. I like driving all the cars, pretty relaxed atmosphere, love being at the Airport.. lots going on! Pay isn't great, but you can get all the hours you want pretty much. Seems to be a shortage of workers a lot. Have some great Managers and a couple not so great ones! Co workers are nice, everyone gets along and we work as a team to get the cars up to the customers. Outside mostly, hot days, freezing cold, and rainy days are part of the job. Physical job with a lot of walking, getting in and out of cars/trucks can wear you out.
I see communication issues and a place that needs some fresh minds! Overall it's a nice little part time job if you like cars!! Hardest part is learning where to park the rental cars. Takes a few weeks to adapt and remember everything. What I don't like about it is higher management really doesnt show much appreciation for the drivers. Never say "good work", sometimes dont even speak to you! Couple like to tell you what you do wrong though. If you can look past it, then you're good to work for them!!
Pros
Tons of walking
Cons
Pay, Management out of touch. Blame the little people!
A Typical day
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CAJuly 26, 2019
My work day is very busy, as well I offer to work in other departments when needed. The work culture is excellent every one gets along & it's a lot of fun working with my coworkers. The hardest part of the job is when it's the slow season, I don't like coming to work and there is literally nothing to do. The most enjoyable part is when we have pot lucks or cake day we all get to mingle for a short office break together like family. As well working for this company has taught me a lot.
Face to Fce Interaction
Management Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 26, 2019
At Enterprise Customer interactions are a daily thing.Once a week you go business to business marketing.Strong focus with sales and service. I learned how to deal with many different scenarios in regards to customers. I also learned to communicate with local accounts.
Poor management
Car Prep (Former Employee) –  Lakeport, CAJuly 26, 2019
Manager came in from a different branch. Changed everything at my branch to the way she ran things at the branch she came from. Which for the area was a bad idea. She forced people into coverage they didnt want or need. She forced me to stay and clean cars after hours. Even if they werent being rented the next day.
Management has much to learn.
Car Detailer/Driver (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSJuly 25, 2019
My experience here was by far one of the worst I have ever had. Employees are not supervised well so some slack off while others are left to pick up their slack. No recognition given for outstanding work and
communication between management at branch and the service lot is sorely lacking.
Complicated
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 25, 2019
Enterprise is a good company to work for, the only thing that is a problem is the management, everyone has there nose in other departments that doesn’t matter to them. I worked in the shop and my Supervisor’s boss knows nothing about a car. Also my Supervisor was worried about other people’s job instead of worrying about how the shop way running. There was days that we would run out of oil and oil filters and then we would get in trouble the next day, because he got his chowed up by his bosses Because no work got done. Even though we gave him daily reports on the quantity of supplies we had. Fine place to work but no structure in the departments and also people are in everybody’s business. But if you just do you and nothing bothers you it’s a great job.
N/a
Manager (Current Employee) –  Petersburg, VAJuly 25, 2019
Great company to work for-management was ok-you shouldn't buy expensive shoes to work in because you will be washing cars. Great for advancing your career up to Branch Manager level but that's really your peak unless you're 15 + years with the company.
remote call center representative
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  RemoteJuly 25, 2019
Working at Enterprise was awesome. The company really believed in the founders mission. I was advanced with pay on a merit system and the benefits were above average. I worked remote and was able to provide assistance during my tenure not inconsistent with the companies value and culture. I was happy as an employee with Enterprise.
Great job
Service Agent (Former Employee) –  SeaTac, WAJuly 25, 2019
I learned new things everyday at this job. I learned different types of vehicles, what kinds of engines were in them, and the workers are all amazing.
Vsa
Service Agent/Driver (Former Employee) –  Bowie, MDJuly 25, 2019
Your experience as a VSA really depends on your manager because they basically run everything. Cleaning cars all day in any type of weather and your hands are always dry with the chemicals that you use. I would say I’ve made a ton of friends and that your coworkers make work much better. Sometimes management takes care of you and other times not so much. But the work is something no one should consider as a career
Busy, Long hours, but beneficial to management training
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee) –  MarylandJuly 25, 2019
If you're young, strong and flexible with time, Enterprise is for you. Long hours, busy offices, but great training for the work force and understanding management.
Fast Paced
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  Spring, TXJuly 24, 2019
Enterprise was a great summer job! It paid really well, but I would not recommend it as a learning internship. You do not really learn about the back end of business, just renting cars.
Toxic environment at DRU
Recovery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJuly 24, 2019
Managment is a joke. They have successfully created an environment where you have to worry about your performance every day . Most people are on anti depressants because of the way this department is managed. It is a stressful
environment where no value is placed on your performance. Higturnover based on management attitude.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enterprise Holdings. Our community is ready to answer.

52.8K
43.4K
32.8K

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

3.6Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight