Play YouTube video button

Enterprise Holdings Employee Reviews

Found 9,527 reviews matching the search See all 10,434 reviews
Featured review
Enterprise Holdings selected this as a representative review
Competitive and Fun enviroment with lots of advancment oppurtunities
Branch Rental Manager (Current Employee) –  IllinoisFebruary 13, 2018
Fast paced, stay on your toes environment that challenges you personally and teaches you the skills to run your own business. Gives you the training and the tools to teach and motivate your team as you move up in the company.
Pros
Pay, bonus opportunities, professional but relaxed
Cons
longer hours, and weekend hours.
Vehicle Service Agent
Vehicle Service Attendant (Former Employee) –  Sherman, TXJuly 10, 2019
I had a pretty good time there,it just gets hard being exposed to the elements all of the time..the people there were always really nice...but you don't always get the credit you deserve
Workplace Culture
Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJuly 10, 2019
The particular Enterprise branch that I worked at had a very relaxed culture with friendly employees. Although it was typically enjoyable to work there I had to move on as they kept increasing my hours and changing my shifts to the point where it was interfering with my class schedule.
Decent company to work for.
Full Time Driver (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 9, 2019
My time as a driver at Enterprise was great. Nice co-workers, take job at your own pace, and ability to drive all over southern California. Minimum wage is what you receive but reviews are given timely but only .10 cent increases. Drivers are considered bottom of the barrel employees so don't make too many demands.
Horrible
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJuly 9, 2019
Horrible job with the worst management and little to no regard for employee wellbeing. Do not work for this company unless you want an awful job. Do not waste your time.
Just a contract writer
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  MarylandJuly 8, 2019
all you do is write contracts everyday, all day. write as many as you can in order to make sales for their insurance. This should really be a car insurance sales job, because that's their main focus. I don't even remember any other add on because selling the insurance was constantly thrown in my face. It would turn off customers how much you tried to to sell it to them so then you stop selling. the amount of hours you work doesn't promote a good work/life balance. it got to a point where id refuse overtime because i just wanna leave after dealing with customers and contracts all day. you get there at 6 and close at 6 so you're working 12 hours (11 hours with an unpaid break), 6 days a week because they pressure you to work saturdays ( but the hours are shorter on saturdays) and they have the nerve to promote that they pay you $47,000 a year before taxes?! as if that's a good thing. That number needs to be higher because something clearly isn't adding up. Everybody says they have a reputation for a good management program and i don't see where that is. It just wasnt for me
Pros
free lunches with management
Cons
you eat, sleep, and breathe enterprise
Fast-paced, little work-life balance workplace
Senior Customer Associate Representative (Former Employee) –  Somerset, NJJuly 8, 2019
Management/employees constantly changing locations. There is opportunity for growth. Pay is good. There is however, no work/life balance. Hours are demanding. Job is stressful
It was good for someone who is still going to school
Driver Crew Leader (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 8, 2019
Good for someone who is still going to school or retired and looking to have some kind of work to do. Would recommend to anyone looking for a part time while still going to college.
OK place to work
PART TIME DRIVER (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 8, 2019
The company is very reputable and the majority of people are well educated and pleasant to work with. There are a few areas of improvement needed, mostly in management.
Driver (Current Employee) –  Peachtree City, GAJuly 7, 2019
They care about their people, they are understanding and caring (at least the peachtree city branch) and offer encouragement personally and professionally, and a chance to advance from within. I have suggested the job to several people.
Great place
Recovery Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Collins, COJuly 7, 2019
Very friendly management. They go above and beyond to show appreciation to employees. Training is incredible and sets you up to succeed. It's a very zen atmosphere with lots of fun activities throughout the yr raising money for Inited Way.
High energy fast paced environment, amazing coworkers
Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  OklahomaJuly 7, 2019
Enterprise Holdings was my first career and it lasted 16+ years. You will learn to basically run your own business and be prepared for almost any other career, should you decide to leave. A lot of people use EHI as a stepping stone but others tend to stay and make a long term career there. Be prepared to work hard and long hours but it is a fun upbeat environment.
Pros
Benefits are outstanding
Cons
Work a lot of hours but most positions get overtime so might be worth it
It’s a great company
Marketing Communications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Corporate Headquarters- St. LouisJuly 7, 2019
Needs more work life balance and opportunity for advancement in certain departments. They gave many great opportunities to learn and grow as a professional. The mentor program was phenomenal. I worked with a lot of great people.
Fast paced most of the time
Service Agent (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaJuly 7, 2019
Management provides everything necessary for me to do a good job, do not micro-manage and allow me to use my own judgment and decision making when applicable. They do expect me to do my work guickly with attention to detail and without direct supervision. A good place to work.
box truck driver/ transport
Driver (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAJuly 6, 2019
I drove and delivered box trucks. I was given my runs in morning and went about my day at my pace. No one ever bothered me. I worked PT but they had the work for FT. Kept me busy. The pay was poor for them wanting you to have a CDL. I did enjoy my job and most of management was great. this is a great job for retired person or 2nd job.
Pros
the people, company partys, rental discounts
Cons
low pay, long days, no set end time
fast paced but fun place
service angent (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 6, 2019
must be able to work under pressure to get cars ready for customers. the staff will come out and help you. you get discount on car rentals and if there is nothing to do you can wash your car and vacuum it.
Great for right out of college
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJuly 5, 2019
This job is a great way for someone right out of college to make some money. Your pay is based on a 50 hour work week but is so understaffed that you work closer to 56-60 hours a week. Pay is good but zero work life balance and you will constantly be put in situations where you are yelled at by customers because of management issues.
Productive and fun company
License/Title Agent (Former Employee) –  Franklin, TNJuly 5, 2019
Great company to work for. Family oriented and advancement opportunities from within. Great benefits and compensation. Plenty of time off when needed and paid holidays
Cons
Job security questionable if for medical reasons
Good for quick money
Car Prep (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COJuly 5, 2019
Easy job for the money, good people to work around all the time. Management changes alot so don't get used to people at all. Really liked everyone I worked with though.
Good part time job
Driver (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALJuly 4, 2019
Not demanding relaxed pace low pay. Perfect for retirees looking for something to do and packet change. Could be a good first job. Advancement is possible should this line of work be appealing to you.
Not for the honest
Sr. Customer Service Rep. (Former Employee) –  Taos, NMJuly 3, 2019
Management of enterprise from my experience are all manipulative con artists. Everything is about their numbers without regard for workers or customers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enterprise Holdings. Our community is ready to answer.

52.7K
43.4K
32.8K

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

3.6Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight