Enterprise Homecare

Working at Enterprise Homecare: 11 Reviews

United States11 reviews

no fun all work.

I was comfortable with the company but, they wasn't giving me any hours. I tried to hang in their with them but, the hours wasn't good enough for me and my family.

Pros

work at your own pace.

Cons

Wasn't considered about my life.

Enterprise

Caregiver and basic cleaning inside residents homes. Didn’t really have a lot to do threw the home health aid position no medicine or vitial sign Just the basic care

Enterprise Homecare insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Overall satisfaction

Great company!

Great company to work for. They go above and beyond for their clients, and employees! People should just follow their policy and procedures. Go to work, and stop calling off, and turn your timesheet in on time. They do have deadlines like any other company. The people who complain job hop from agency to agency and leave horrible comments about each company regarding the same situation. I have been inside the agency when people have come in complaining about not having a check and didn't drop off time sheet by the deadline. Come on give me a break!! or give them mad attitude and don't expect them to respond? If I have a problem they fix it.

Run.. Fast and far

This company has a history of not paying their employees the wage they were hired in at, not paying holiday pay, & not paying overtime. This company has a very disrespectful owner and office staff. The owner harassed me and threatened me for requesting money I was owed. This company ahould be shut down!!

Cool

Great place to work at comfortable comfortability good people makes you feel at home taste I'm out to explain things to you good management good understanding

Unprofessional

I applied to be a staffing coordinator but I got the job as a Front desk coordinator. Everyday I worked I was asked to go into the field because they never have anyone to fill shifts. They talk about their employees and they’re rude and disrespectful. They are a family owned business and they don’t care about you. They will overwork you and under pay you. I will never recommended this company to anybody. If you want to be stressed and disrespected then this is the company for you.

Pros

There’s always shifts that needs filled.

Official response from Enterprise Homecare

July 23, 2020
Unfortunately, you wanted a position that you were not qualified to do. You were terminated because you couldn't even answer the phone in a professional respectful manner. You should have been trying to do your job instead of trying to do everybody else's. Good luck to you!

Nothing was positive or good about this company. Treat employees sometimes good promised alot to others but never followed through with their promises.

Cons

Do better with raises and giving more gas cards

They give you gas cards in a drawing if you don't call off. I have receive one before but I think we should get them all the time especially if you never call off and work 6 days a week spilt shift.

This is why they always on indeed

Horrible place of business. Tried to stick it out for a year There is no way legally in severe bad weather a company texts its employee saying they will not accept call offs, or threaten to report staff to the state for abandonment. You Can not call off Monday or Tuesday after your pay day the Friday before. These things should be mentioned in orientation not via text after orientation. Very unprofessional organization.

Pros

Tons of pick up hours daily

Cons

Horrible management

Not happy

The clients run the company. Management was not on my side while the client was sexually harassing females. You are seen as the help instead of what your initial job experience is. I wouldn’t wish this job on my worst enemy.

Pros

Cons

The whole company

Schedule coordinator

The management team in the Akron office there is none the majority of the time you're in the office by yourself doing everything by yourself well the management team lose at home or doing whatever they do they promise you to get help never do they just use you and don't care anymore until you finally give up and then they become very vulgar and rude and unprofessional when you decide to leave the company cuz you just can't take no more you're only one person but you're doing the job of at least three or four I do not recommend this company to anyone to work for because of the lack of communication the lack of teamwork.

Pros

You can meet some great clients and support staff such as the the home health aides

Cons

Poor management, compensation, and lack of communication

Official response from Enterprise Homecare

November 7, 2018
If I recall you were terminated, good luck in your future en-devours!

Common questions about Enterprise Homecare

Answered by current and former employees at Enterprise Homecare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enterprise Homecare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits