Enterprise Peak

Working at Enterprise Peak: 21 Reviews

United States21 reviews

workmanagementgreatenvironmentjobtimeteamgrow

Great environment

Great environment to learn the ropes in. Everyone is extremely knowledgeable and competent in their roles. No wasting time trying to figure out what you’re supposed to be doing or what’s expected, it’s clear as day and all you have to do is use your time wisely and take as much of it in as you can.

Real sense of team

Everyone in the office has their own projects they’re working on, but there’s an interconnectedness between the staff at EP that I just haven’t experienced anywhere else. The emphasis on team and teamwork really sets this company apart.

Enterprise Peak insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Overall satisfaction

Room to grow

A place where you can grow, feel comfortable in knowing that you can speak your mind without being judged or ridiculed. It’s a place where those at the top talk to every single employee who join the company and make them feel welcomed.

Fun and meaningful

If you want a job that is fun, meaningful, and you learn something new every day Enterprise Peak is the place for you! Management is very supportive and cares about you and your professional growth.

Love working here

Love working for this company. The company has a great vision and the management team is always supportive and respectful. Great work culture as well - no pressure whatsoever. I always feel taken care of and understood by my teammates and management.

My review

You learn a lot if you’re smart enough to pay attention.You’re paid what you’re worth.You’re never asked to do work outside your job description.You don’t have to stress about kissing up to the boss – it’s not part of the company culture.You get the opportunity to work for a new company that’s looking to hear new and interesting ideas.

Only good things to say

I have nothing but good things to say about my time at Enterprise Peak. It is a unique environment, and one that I experienced a significant amount of growth in – both personally and professionally. I enjoyed my time here and am grateful for everything it taught me.

Not bad

Competitive payExcellent coworkers who feel like familyManagement is supportive & has an open-door policy that’s more than just talkHandled COVID with compassion and understandingStrong emphasis on client satisfactionChallenging and rewarding work

Peaceful culture

Culture is so peaceful. The most enjoyable part of working here are my coworkers, across the board. Everyone is always willing to help. You are given the praise and recognition you deserve.

Tools + Training

The company puts a lot of effort into giving each team member the right tools and training to perform at their very best. Employees are an important part of the company and managers truly show interest in our well-being.

Highly motivated

Overall, this company is very motived and constantly adjusting their strategy to improve long-term success. While there are many changes on a regular basis, it shows that leadership is in tune to what is happening in the market and are adjusting as needed.

Growing company, they're continually trying to improve as they grow.

You get the sense that as the company grows, management is focused on ensuring that company policies are updated and competitive in order to attract and retain top talent (i.e. PTO increased recently).

Pros

Growing company, accommodating regarding remote work/COVID-19, great rapport with managers, actively improving company culture (increasing benefits, company-organized outings, etc)

Cons

Pay could be better (especially w/ inflation), room for improvement when onboarding new hires

Consulting Company

Found me a very good job, very much in tune with my skills and well paid. The principal was frequently in touch with me to address potential, job related issues.

Hard work pays off

Overall you get what you put in at this firm. If you like working on interesting projects with sole ownership of the process this can be a great role. Fast paced work which can be rewarding to some but not for everyone.

Pros

Competitive compensation

Cons

Some may not like the fast paced environment

Bizarre Interview & Uncomfortable Work Atmosphere

The interview process at this place was beyond bizarre. I would say it was more of an interrogation than an actual job interview. If you don't provide the owner the right answer, he will continue to pry it out until he's comfortable with what he hears. During the interview process, they will give you some weird behavioral tests which you better get right . I saw the red flags during the interview process and still took the position. The lack of culture in the office is obvious. The owner leads by intimidation and the position I was hired for was not described as it should be. Stay away from this place.

Good Engineering firm, knowledgeable coworkers

I’ve been with the company for 2 years. Great group of people, cool projects, lots of opportunities to work on new technology, lots of free lunches. This is the right place to launch and grow your software engineering career. In the first three months on my project I have learned a lot about product development.

Avoid

This is the only company I have ever encountered that enforces an arrival time as a salaried employee, scolds you for being just 1 minute late (this actually happened once, and I was always on time or early historically), and expects you to work past the 8 hour mark. PTO hours are taken away if you are "late", have to leave early, have a doctor's appointment, etc., despite always working over the "required" 8 hr/day. The owner doesn't trust the more than capable employees of doing their job and has a bad habit of standing behind employees' desks and watching them work, unbeknownst to the employees. The compensation was terrible. There were times I was able to negotiate my salary, though the agreed upon amount was well below the industry standard and I was never paid what I deserved. This was not a collaborative environment and any ideas I tried to contribute to management were met with an accusation of being subordinate. There are several business practices that are unethical and made me uncomfortable. I "managed" (managed in quotes because I was never awarded the official title of manager, though my duties were that of a manager) a small group of employees and was encouraged to micromanage, even though I voiced that my team worked better without constant surveillance. There is no work-life balance as PTO given is the bare minimum (2 weeks when I worked here, and you earn as you work, so you won't have a full day accumulated when you need it). Great work is not commended, and if you accidentally make one tiny mistake (as most tend to do when learning something new), you will -

Good Company, Room for Growth

So far, this company has provided a pretty good job experience. There is opportunity to learn and grow in a variety of ways. Management tends to reward good performance quickly, and the company seems to be growing steadily. Some turnover, but that's expected in a small firm taking root. Plenty of opportunity to be innovative and lead your own initiatives, but no expectation to. Overall, good experience.

Pros

Fairly casual environment, occasional free lunch, nice co-workers

Cons

Small office, shifting priorities can create some chaos

Avoid working here

The attrition and turnover was horrendous. Toxic and incompetent management was the plague of my time there. Don’t expect to work at ePeak and expect to grow or be happy.

Fast-paced work days, casual space

I have learned years of high-tech talent acquisition in the short time I have been employed. We have a small and casual work space, which is more conducive for team efforts.

Pros

Casual office space, plenty of snacks

Great Company

Great company to work for. Positive work environment. Excellent consultant support. Lots of room for growth with in the company. Great benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enterprise Peak. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Enterprise Peak Reviews by Location

Learn about Enterprise Peak in popular locations

• Enterprise Peak
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?