Enterprise Products
71Above average

Enterprise Products Employee Reviews

United States257 reviews
Productive workplace
Great company to work for. Provides a lot of training and career development opportunities. People are great, and a culture of cooperation and teamwork is predominant
Great place to work and have a long career. But the management group has a bad learning program. They change supervision to often per shift. They should help others move up faster.
Never go and work for Enterprise Products
Management treats you like a donkey
No acknowledgement of your work

People are back stabbing you

HR always supports their managers

You will be given multiple tasks to make you feel that you are dumb and know noting.

Never recommend anyone to go and work for this company.

This is one of the WORST places I have ever worked for.

Extremely mean people in this lab.

Small lab and rumors are spread very quickly.
Benefits
Cons
Extremely intimidating work environment
Status Quo
Learned a great deal in my work at Enterprise, and it is a generally nice place to work. Management are understanding of employees needs for a work/ life balance.
Pros
Great benefits
Well paying job
Well paying job with upward mobility. Very good training program to prepare employees for job. Safety is number one priority. I was gathering tech in Farmington
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Depends on your manager
The corporation is great but they give a lot of flexibility to front line managers. Some front line managers are great to work with and others are impossible. Overall, the company pays well for the jobs but you never know who you may end up working for.
Great Company
I can't comment on much since I was a contract worker for only two months, but I enjoyed the work I did there and the people I worked with. I hope to get hired on as a permanent employee.
great place
at first had good wages and work. it had the vision of moving up in company and making good money. however they changed the pay from percentage to hourly and cut my pay i left to go make money elsewhere. i understand they now have a decent pay package
Great and Company to work for
I was a contractor when i worked there, Enterprise was the client. They always made us feel good about coming to work. They would regularly hold safety meetings to let us know what was going on in the business.
Above average.
Good benefits and average salary within the industry. Overtime is not a problem if that's what your looking for. Overall, not a bad company to work for.
Awesome
Awesome place to work also people are very nice and everyone gets along I love the work schedule we work 7 on 7 off and I absolutely love it I mean I really love it
Your milage may vary.
Every day is different some days I am in entering loads of data into a computer for the company to review, other days I am in the field observing work going on and making reconditions.
Great peers and less than admirable supervision.
Great people are the backbone of the workforce but the supervision seems to lack the proper professionalism that you would expect of the pay grade. They all seem to be singleminded and often fail to look outside the box when making decisions that effect their entire team of subordinates. Overall in the grand scheme of things (company wide) the people and atmosphere are amazing and provide the safest working environment.
Pros
Safety and reliability
Cons
Local supervision integrity and professionalism lacking.
Good Company
Enjoyed working there. Had lots of flexibility and great benefits. They sold all their California assets and laid off the California team. We were given the opportunity to move to Houston.
Not bad
The company itself wasn’t bad the only real issues I had was with management they really love to micromanage the employees. The pay was great and the benefits were not bad at all, but one bad manager can make a company fall.
Stability
Enterprise products started as a very good job we worked 4-10’s And had plenty time with our families. But the more the company begin to grow the more challenges we had to except from upper management. Never really felt like management was for the workers. When I was on call I would work all day and half the night for one Week straight.
Pros
Friendly, A very fast pace company
Cons
On call hours were very difficult
Great company if you like being belittled
They seem to hire people, who like to belittle/bully others. Then once you stand up for yourself/someone else. You find yourself getting fired, good luck.
Happy employee
Great company to work for with good people! Would go back to work with them in a heart
My supervisor was understanding and wanted to innovate the safety culture
Fun place to work, energetic work force
Very strict work environment, strict safety culture. GPS on vehicles. First rate equipment and first rate training. Good leadership and safety training.
Pros
Excellent pay and benefits
Cons
Takes a while to get promotions, still work off seniority for advancement
Productive and Great Place to work.
Great leadership and great people. The jobs are very exciting and challenging. I really enjoy the culture. They are well organized. The value their employees.
Good company poor management.
Good company but bad management they put customer over employees. Good fellow employees which makes it a good place to work. Good equipment and you can make good money.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Enterprise Products. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
2.7
InHerSight Score
2.2Personal Development
3.3Career Opportunities
2.6Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight